•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I think Jigar & Gopi should've gotten married He's always so nice to her.. I guess they would've made a too perfect couple lol😆
Agree Jigar and Gopi would have made a perfect couple and been very happy.

Just imagine though if Ahem had married Rashi. That would have been fun to watch! 
remember if gopi and jigar got married...  We would not have any gohem scenes, and no La la land and we would be missrable  .
They would be the better suited pair and watching Ahem's marriage with Rashi would be hilarious but then there'd be no show 
No, i think i prefer Gopi and Jigar as brother sister pair. Can't see them as anything else. Too weird. lol😆 Edited by tomonna - 12 years ago
i think their pairing is gd he cares so much abt her and gives her support where as ahem he doesn;t care abt her at all it is his responsability to help her and guide her she is his patni so he shuld care mre 4 her..
I agree, gopi deserves a husband and saas like jiger and hetal... rashi deserves an unloving husband like ahem and a strict saas like kokila
A&G are the perfect couple J&G are best suited as brother and sister

Ahem just needs to stop looking at Gopi in a negative way
JIgar is so much nicer to Gopi then Ahem!
Ahem is just a horrible guy. I hope Gopi makes him pay later and doesn't just be like " oh ahemji i luv you!"