Bade Acche Laggte Hai

is this the right way to start something new?

viraf4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The way they both are acting...like its a big compromise..and keep on pointing it out to each other that I don't like this and I dont like that..and you dont like me and etc etc...and that they are compromising..and all...

Do you think..this is the right way of starting a new life with someone?

I dont know I would have like to see that they started admiring each other for something before actually getting married...or something...

What you all think? I agree they are doing it for their family..but always expressing dis-interest and pointing out to each other they can never have same likings...is getting to be a too much..

I sure had hoped that The story would be flowing more toward each other trying to understand each other as they are getting married...

comments?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with u, i mean how can some one lead their whole life together with just one compromise without liking each other completely & also not respecting their likes & dislikes. I too strongly want that they shud at least slightly feel  for each other before getting married. That's what it happens in arranged marriages... Edited by Indomitable - 12 years ago
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
They did admit once, that they have one common trait, that they love their siblings... hehehe..

Jokes apart, they are just emphasizing on the *how different we are* constantly so that they discover that at the end of the day they complement each other quite well. This is daily drama series, so they will exaggerate each emotion.

If they continue the how different we are jaap, it will definitely irritate me but then I sat through all the *hayee bechara/bechaari, they are so old and yet not married* jaap during the initial weeks..

Also, they kinda can read each other well, just they are not admitting it. Is it the right way to start something new?  I don't think so. But then again, the circumstance in which they are agreeing to get married isn't that realistic either. At least in my pov...

-- Mru

Edited by Mru_bee - 12 years ago
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mru_bee

They did admit once, that they have one common trait, that they love their siblings... hehehe..

Jokes apart, they are just emphasizing on the *how different we are* constantly so that they discover that at the end of the day they complement each other quite well. This is daily drama series, so they will exaggerate each emotion.

If they continue the how different we are jaap, it will definitely irritate me but then I sat through all the *hayee bechara/bechaari, they are so old and yet not married* jaap during the initial weeks..

Also, they kinda can read each other well, just they are not admitting it. Is it the right way to start something new?  I don't think so. But then again, the circumstance in which they are agreeing to get married isn't that realistic either. At least in my pov...

-- Mru

Well said... The point that two different souls are uniting is being stressed and now,  beginning to be stretched...