Gopi... School.. Is it a joke

Posted: 12 years ago
Gopi want  to go to a school.. is it a joke or something...

O M G. i am finding this hilarious..

i seriously don't want her to go to school but this is giving me a headache, when no one is giving her a place in a school, then why does she still want to be educated...

what do u think???
should she (gopi)  proceed.
i don't think this will bring a change in this story at all..

No goham love story started
Raji love story started
or even Dhaal stoory started
what is this?

this Tom and Jerry story is winding me up...

Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago
honestly i think she ruined her chance she shown has really wanting an education but when she got a chance she blew it she didnt concentrate shows she not that dedicated i mean if i really wanted  2 do something got a chance i would make the most of it i think her wanting a education is that that she really wants it but kinda just wants it coz she has not go it it like when  a kid wants a toy when it gets it play with for 2 day after that throws it!!!!!!!!!! I personally think that it the same with gopi but with edcation.
i think that not every1 should bend backwards for her 2 get an education coz of what happen with the tutor she didnt concentarted i mean the 1st day rashi didnt even 2 kalarki she was just cooking but still gopi was like oh no what going on if she heard a bit of noise from the kitchen gopi she cooking  ther bound be some noise coming who actually cooks quitely i eman if something falls doesnt not mean u need 2 worry it happend n especially u should not worry because u getting ur so called wish furfilled which u took 4 granted!
sorry 2 say gopi u have not shown why u should have pepole bend over backward for u to get an education!
this my view sorry if offended any1!
2 clearstuff ever1 deservs an eduaction but some people dont get it and when those people get a chance to get educated grab it with both hand dont take it for granted like gopi did u never keep on getting chances!
I think she should proceed to show to Ahem that she's not a quitter because if she stops now Ahem will say she was doing all this for attention and will continue to insult and disrespect her
she already blew a perfect opportunity to learn... but going to school i feel like it is a filler plot but i still do not understand why they do not let one of the family members to teacher like parag or jigar. but i guess that is too logical for the CVs
Gopi should learn n then talk 2 Ahem bout his multiple problems
Originally posted by 100GIRL

honestly i think she ruined her chance she shown has really wanting an education but when she got a chance she blew it she didnt concentrate shows she not that dedicated i mean if i really wanted  2 do something got a chance i would make the most of it i think her wanting a education is that that she really wants it but kinda just wants it coz she has not go it it like when  a kid wants a toy when it gets it play with for 2 day after that throws it!!!!!!!!!! I personally think that it the same with gopi but with edcation.
i think that not every1 should bend backwards for her 2 get an education coz of what happen with the tutor she didnt concentarted i mean the 1st day rashi didnt even 2 kalarki she was just cooking but still gopi was like oh no what going on if she heard a bit of noise from the kitchen gopi she cooking  ther bound be some noise coming who actually cooks quitely i eman if something falls doesnt not mean u need 2 worry it happend n especially u should not worry because u getting ur so called wish furfilled which u took 4 granted!
sorry 2 say gopi u have not shown why u should have pepole bend over backward for u to get an education!
this my view sorry if offended any1!
2 clearstuff ever1 deservs an eduaction but some people dont get it and when those people get a chance to get educated grab it with both hand dont take it for granted like gopi did u never keep on getting chances!

I know what you are saying and in retrospect Gopi regrets what she did probably, but what she was feeling at that moment, with the noise in the kitchen is, Rashi doesn't know how to cook, and she is getting to do all my chores and how temperamental she is, what if mami gets to know, it's my responsibility and if she doesn't do it correctly, my saas will talk talk, and everyone won't even eat it, Kokila sprang the teacher on her, if the teacher came after Gopi finished cooking, in the afternoon for two hours then she could carry on with her chores, as Gopi takes her chores seriously, most married women do. Also Gopi doesn't like arguments in the house because of her and she is abused by her mami and especially when Rashi is upset, she wanted to do everything, do her chores, get educated and no-one is unhappy (Rashi, Urmila, Kokila I'm talking about). She's not selfish, she is a giving soul.
Originally posted by Traxy101

I think she should proceed to show to Ahem that she's not a quitter because if she stops now Ahem will say she was doing all this for attention and will continue to insult and disrespect her

Absolutely I agree with you, he will say that if she quits looking for a way to learn.
I think everyone deserve a chance to learn.  with the tutor i think gopi just got scared...everyone does ... I am so glad that koki gave a 2nd chance...  Hey my great grand parent were not educated, but they were very rich because they worked really hard.   and my grandma only went to school to the 3rd grade, but she is sooo smart and my grandpa went to 7th grade  and both a self taught... they have 4 kids and they want to give a good education tto them... My mother is a college graduate ...     So I think everyone deserve a chance to learn  ... but I think family should be helping out ... My mom has taught my grandmother alot...  In gopi case pareg or koki should be teaching gopi...   Sorry for rambling on.   But education is very important no matter how old you are.and everyone should get a 2nd chance.
Originally posted by harshadlover21

she already blew a perfect opportunity to learn... but going to school i feel like it is a filler plot but i still do not understand why they do not let one of the family members to teacher like parag or jigar. but i guess that is too logical for the CVs

Guruji, Gopi's first teacher was bad tutor, no review at the end of the first day, to reinforce the days learning or homework given, how was she to know what was required of her?

But I agree Gopi going to school is a filler track, she will get educated only when the new girl, Aham brings to educate her at home...the Guruji and then the school is a delay tactic by the CV's on the route to Aham stepping up and being a support to Gopi,... he deciding to support Gopi in her route to getting educated,... don't we know the CV's by now, this story in this serial is about the spouses supporting each other (dandiya, cricket, shopping, injuries).

yes i get what u all mean yea, no matter what age u are u should learn 

but Gopi blew her 1st chance now am worried she going to do it again... its a joke for me.. cause it going to take forever and the story not moving forward as well, so i put my hands down for education.. i don't want koki to be worried for her but Aham to be..