Gopi... School.. Is it a joke - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Gopi should get educated  why now to prove to her self .  my other reason for her being educated is   i think another separation track is  coming up (my prediction)   i want her to be independant  n working showing aham exactly what she can do n also rashi n urmila need to get a lesson never to be forgotten  especially as they had a lot to do with their deceit at the wedding also gopi  is still not clear about the letter.

Gopi needs to have freedom where she is no longer restricted  to follow her dreams.  Then i want to see aham suffer as kokila will not help him in anyway, n gopi not their to listen to his ramblings n be their at his beck n call.   it will be fabulous
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Gopi should get educated  why now to prove to her self .  my other reason for her being educated is   i think another separation track is  coming up (my prediction)   i want her to be independant  n working showing aham exactly what she can do n also rashi n urmila need to get a lesson never to be forgotten  especially as they had a lot to do with their deceit at the wedding also gopi  is still not clear about the letter.

Gopi needs to have freedom where she is no longer restricted  to follow her dreams.  Then i want to see aham suffer as kokila will not help him in anyway, n gopi not their to listen to his ramblings n be their at his beck n call.   it will be fabulous

yes a sepeeration is coming u know what one, its RaJi seperation thats proven cause a new girl coming between them
:P

yes i agree with the points,, but i won't want aham to suffer

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I know what you are saying and in retrospect Gopi regrets what she did probably, but what she was feeling at that moment, with the noise in the kitchen is, Rashi doesn't know how to cook, and she is getting to do all my chores and how temperamental she is, what if mami gets to know, it's my responsibility and if she doesn't do it correctly, my saas will talk talk, and everyone won't even eat it, Kokila sprang the teacher on her, if the teacher came after Gopi finished cooking, in the afternoon for two hours then she could carry on with her chores, as Gopi takes her chores seriously, most married women do. Also Gopi doesn't like arguments in the house because of her and she is abused by her mami and especially when Rashi is upset, she wanted to do everything, do her chores, get educated and no-one is unhappy (Rashi, Urmila, Kokila I'm talking about). She's not selfish, she is a giving soul.

okay i agree she takes hosehold stuff seriously but if majorty of the house memers sed to her 4gt it and study she should of n about the tutor cumming at a later time when she has no chores that cant happen because it seems at d modi house chores are nver ending! LOL!