Bravoo !!!! Jigar... goodjob...

Posted: 12 years ago
Jigar πŸ‘ help gopi for  school interview ...πŸ‘ πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ‘ πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ yaheee good job jigar that you support your bhabi πŸ₯³ when jigar support gopi and give her courage saying that i help you for interview bhabi and i perpared you for school admission [ rashi is totally] [ stunned ]πŸ˜†
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jigar good job bravooo πŸ‘ that you help your gopi bhabi in getting school admissionπŸ‘ may  egoist ahem realize something ...😑
Hats off for you jigar ...
                                           [ don,t spoil the post please thanks so much ]

post by... simibrar...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
Thank you for this and you're right, bravo Jigar
i am thinking about rashi what happen when jigar helped his gopi bhabi ..i think rashi situation at that time like a hurt rat which is hurt by cat...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by simibrar1990

i am thinking about rashi what happen when jigar helped his gopi bhabi ..i think rashi situation at that time like a hurt rat which is hurt by cat...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
You are so sweet Jigar  you are always helping Gopi.
I love Jigar for what he did. I guess better late than never. If he wanted he couldv'e done alot more alot sooner. I just hope Ahem doesn't mind him doing all this and have a go for not been at work early.
yayyy...

JIGAR... we alll love youuu...

πŸ€—
Ahem should keep his nose out of Goips business as him self said to Kokila she can do what ever she wants just don ask me to help 😑

well done Jiger
nice post simiji... bravo jigar... koi tho hi jisko gopiki fikar hi...😊
exactly jigar is the best dewar