•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Judging from Kartk & Nuts behaviour I think after RaYa Marriage these two might break up. This could cause tension in RaYa's marriage.
definitely because nuts is psyco lol how much longer will kartik tolerate it!
I don't think so .. that is the catch here ... 

When Natasha calls it off .. everyone will asume that now Ram will break the engagement but at that time Ram will stand by Priya and say he will marry Priya  :)  as a ,man of one word ... that is how Priya will perhaps start loving him

Originally posted by Cinderella100

Judging from Kartk & Nuts behaviour I think after RaYa Marriage these two might break up. This could cause tension in RaYa's marriage.

That can be happen...chance is 90%...Nuts is not serious abt this relation with kartik,,,,she has taken it as a game///

If their marriage is supposed to be broken, Ram's family can force Ram to leave Priya...or make her life hell...but wish till that time Ram and Priya will fall in love and that is the climax to show that how Ram could stand by her wife,,,,
are nahi yaar... just let those two nut heads get married... Ram and priya dont need such catalyst to further grow their bond... i think they should let Ram and priya's relationship grow on its own without the influence of nat's or Kartik's or anybody elses actions... so far they have come this close thanks to everyone else... i think from here... this relationship should just be left alone... and let it grow on its own... with the nok joh and weird looks and oddness and odd and off beat comments between those two and the total in formalities and straightforwardness... and everything... let these two come close to each other on their own... that would be much more interesting to see...  Edited by yllscin - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Cinderella100

Jayshree even am not sure how long they will stay engaged and even if they get married how long they stay that way is a big question. Yes their relationship is definitely going to have a big impact on RPs life