Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BAHL Segment in Saheb Biwi Aur TV{News 24}-8/7/11

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Ram & Sakshi's Off-Screen Scenes were shown from the Sagai Episode. Wherein Ram gives a Rose to Saakshi n she takes it and next frame gives it back to Ram which he places by his ears.

Weirdo was the Reporter saying Yaha tho Off-Screen Ishkiya shuru ho gaya hai Which we better ignoreπŸ˜ƒ. No Interviews but just Off-Screen Fun on the Sets.
Edited by -Preeti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Preeti. 

These reporters have no other kaam πŸ€” they can even have a happily married man ishq ladao-ing with his co-star just because they are friendly 
-Preeti- thumbnail
Vasu
it was so Stupid of them to say "Ishkiya" chal raha hai dono ke beech and they replayed that Rose giving part again n again.

Such a Weirdo's. No wonder most of the Starts refuse to give Interviews. They give small shots and this is what media does.😡
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
media always creates ruckus. hey preeti u wud know who i am right..   i think most scenes in these segments r repeated

-Preeti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chatterbox

media always creates ruckus. hey preeti u wud know who i am right..   i think most scenes in these segments r repeated

Yes They were all repeated scenes.
And Do i know you?

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot  for Sharing.  Ram and Sakshi's offscreen Ishkiya comment was weird But I liked one thing with Segment  that They said - Bade acche Lagate hai is Ekta's Dream Love Story and Ram -Priya are her very own Favorite couple .That was nice to know.
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the news...why are they spreading unnecessary rumours/making stupid comments for? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ Ram is happily married and Sakshi is single, so leave it that way!!