•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i really really hope priya stops calling ram 'mr kapoor'.. she must call him ram.. otherwise we will have another kasam se,bani called her husband mr walia till the end.. how irritating to call your hubby mister lol i love their acting,if she says ram it will be so much cuter... aah can't wait for next week!
Originally posted by foxy_s

i really really hope priya stops calling ram 'mr kapoor'.. she must call him ram.. otherwise we will have another kasam se,bani called her husband mr walia till the end.. how irritating to call your hubby mister lol i love their acting,if she says ram it will be so much cuter... aah can't wait for next week!

seriously i too hate this calling Mr.Kapoor😡 i hope they show a cute scene where Ram is asking her too call him Ram sirf Ram☺️
Priya is still now has some hatred feelings for Ram... so she wants to stay far from him...for that she greets him as " mr kapoor"/

Later when they will fall in love with each other.. Ram can continue with " Priya" and greet her "Tum".

But Priya might call her "Ram ji",,, as shilpa in Dhadkan movie...but can greet him as "Aap".

Sounds ridiculous...but it is my view.
Edited by san121 - 12 years ago
@anamika hope he does that!
@san121 lol even ramji soundz fine! just n0t mr kapoor,shows formality in sucha close rishta... but i guess you right they stil dont like each other so thats y the tum n mister..
ya its awful ..also that in KZK Prerna called Mr Bajaj...and Bani called Mr waalia...
i like the oddness about it.. that she has to call her husband to be Mr. Kapoor... because well thats his name world wide known... and well thats the name by which SHE knows him... you know what I mean... she only know Mr. Kapoor this fretting-over-everything-business-tycoon...

she really has no idea who Ram is... she only had a glimpse of it in the washroom but at that time she didnt know it was Ram... so yeah lets wait and see what happen when she finds out who Ram is...

as for Ram.. he knows Priya just as she is... middle-class-middle age-unmarried-careless-with-spiced-up-attitude... all this she is... but Ram fill find out that there is more to her than just that... and he will begin to like that "more"