Tapasya's secret to be revealed-indya.com

Posted: 12 years ago

Tapasya's secret to be revealed

A shocker is in store for the viewers of Uttaran on Colors.

While everyone is wondering whether it is Veer or Rathod who is the father of Tapasya's child, the actual father will turn out to be someone else, claim sources.

An Indya source reveals, "Tapasya gave birth to a daughter in yesterday's episode. In the upcoming episodes, Ichcha will leave the Bundela house and return to her basti with Ammo, as she feels Veer doesn't trust her anymore so she doesn't want to stay with him and bear his distrust. Later, she will find out that she is pregnant. The show will then have a leap where Ichcha too will give birth to a baby girl."

The source adds, "Ichcha and Tapasya's daughters will share a similar relationship like Ichcha and Tapasya. Rathod will them comeback to claim custody of his daughter but after a DNA test is conducted, it will be revealed that Tapasya's boyfriend Sid is the actual father of her child."

Gaurav Chopra aka Rathod reveals, "The leap will take place on Monday, but I can assure you that there is a lot of drama lined up even before the leap. The viewers have a lot of queries that they want answers to and so does my character Rathod. If you have been watching the show, then I must say that don't miss the next two weeks because all your questions will be answered. You will see the entire structure of the show changing, which is a natural progression, keeping the storyline in mind. I cannot reveal anymore as we are shooting the post leap scenes and it will kill the suspense."

Viewers of the show can look forward to all the drama coming up soon.

The cvs have gone bonkers🤣
Edited by SRKLuvr - 12 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
am laughing like looney...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

sonu, shivani, souraj, anmol ankit, dolly sab kaha ho ao ao... chitra congo yaar, tumhaari script chori hogayi;. u were the mastermind of this track🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

uff... *gathering myself*
the best article that i have ever read ... cvs lage raho.. dekhte hain , if u can atleast makeup by this track... 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

WHAT?😲 When did Tapu sleep with Sid??😕
hi
😃 hw r u
i want to talk to everyone today😆
Hats off to whoever predicted this!!!!
wat d ...🤬
anyways i have left ut when veeya marriage broke
i was thinking to watch for new rasya scens but
its ok i will stick to navya only😃
Edited by vivacious_priya - 12 years ago
No but im seriously wondering😆 When was this supposed to have happened? Sid has been in jail and before that he was blackmailing Tapu...so whens anything supposed to have happened is beyond me🤣
wow...now we'll have iccha and Tapu's daughters fighting after the leap...
Then their daughter's daughters will be fighting and history will repeat itself..
Uttaran will go on forever..
Get ready for a recap of the Iccha Tapasya saga!
Originally posted by Snehapo

Hats off to whoever predicted this!!!!
its hermoinee8 (chitra) she i sthe mastermind😃...
but will that mean there will be no rathod...NOOO 😭
he is the only sensible man (comparatively)...will miss TRAP .. i was honestly waiting for some TRAP scenes.. was wishing tht atleast he will break her ghamand😈
So T goes back to her first love. 😆  This is justice done.