Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Hope Nandmi leave this show then I wont give a care for this show😆

yup i cant see elderly looking nandmi!!!!
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IisBliss

🤣

am laughing like looney...🤣

sonu, shivani, souraj, anmol ankit, dolly sab kaha ho ao ao... chitra congo yaar, tumhaari script chori hogayi;. u were the mastermind of this track🤣

uff... *gathering myself*
the best article that i have ever read ... cvs lage raho.. dekhte hain , if u can atleast makeup by this track...🤣🤣🤣

balle balle. I hd too predicted thn DNA will match none of thm and thn search of real papa. Chalo sab line lagake khade ho jao DNA report lekar. Ab Trap ka kya hoga. Badi mushkil se to dil ko trap ke liye manaya that. Koi bat Nani dil ka kya tapsi ke liye mana lenge, thoda time lagega
😉 😉
Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
but tell me whether veer n his family ll knw d truth or nt??
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanx 4 the info!!👏 but how cud sid b the father?? wen did both taps & sid were 2gether as sid got arrested after 1-2 months of vansh's death. and if he'd blackmailed taps in return of video of vansh's death then taps kid shud've born 1-2 month earlier.

and chanda after 2 months of veer-icchha marriage was shown saying that after 6 months of vansh's death veer -icchha got married!! but at that time its shown that taps is 5 month's pregnant & wen taps claimed that kid is veer's then she shud b 8 months pregnant but shown 6month pregnant .so she can b pregnant wid rathore's kid but neither wid veer nor sid's!!  

and she went 2 the hotel & then basti after getting kicked out of B & T-house. and she must've been spent atleast 15-20 days in the hotel & then in basti must b for 2 months & she was puking there & wen jogi brought her back she was again puking after sum days of cuming back 2 the house!!!😲🥱🥱🤢

yeh CVs ka sach mein neurons ke sath-2 grey matter bhi khatam ho gaya hai aur unka right side ka brain part, jo mathematical aur scientific aptitude ko create & control karta hai, bhi totally dead ho gaya hai!!!🤢🤢🤢
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
is this for real...omg my head is spinning.whats happening in this circus😡.you know what the ceiling of nandish's make up room fell down recently naa...I AM PRETTY SURE THE CEILING FELL ON THE CVS HEAD🤢.THYE HAVE GONE BONKERS😡.
nandmi please leave this horrible torturous cheap show.
Edited by Prithika_C - 12 years ago
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Hope Nandmi leave this show then I wont give a care for this show😆

this was totally unexpected 😲
but m wondering howcome nandami n tina hv agreed to b part of d show post leap...article is mentioning dat the daughters wl share d same relatonship like ichha n tapasya had...which means kids wl b of 6-7 years n these three hv agreed to play d role of elderly parents😲...n rathore wl b d part of post leap since gaurav chopra mentioned dat he is shooting for post leap scenes...it wl not b a surprise if Rathore turns out to b Sid's brother.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
  sid is the father ,,how what ,when ???????????????this is so funny😆what the hell ,again the same story of uttran with iccha n tapu s child ,the cvs dont have any new ideas ,we r fed of iccha tapu track now their children.😆
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Dicy_anu

this was totally unexpected 😲
but m wondering howcome nandami n tina hv agreed to b part of d show post leap...article is mentioning dat the daughters wl share d same relatonship like ichha n tapasya had...which means kids wl b of 6-7 years n these three hv agreed to play d role of elderly parents😲...n rathore wl b d part of post leap since gaurav chopra mentioned dat he is shooting for post leap scenes...it wl not b a surprise if Rathore turns out to b Sid's brother.

this show doin same as bidaai but 6-7 years children story wont do so much wonders i feel.but this uttran with top trps with ghisa pita tracks.but biddai also had high trps but star plus doesnt want the stories without matter i supose
Edited by tanvismile - 12 years ago
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanvismile

this show doin same as bidaai but 6-7 years children story wont do so much wonders i feel.but this uttran with top trps with ghisa pita tracks.but biddai also had high trps but star plus doesnt want the stories without matter i supose

if it follows bidaai then i hope dey'll also follow bidaai in terms of ending d serial at d correct time (though they should hv ended it long bk)