Tapasya's secret to be revealed-indya.com - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
What?????
What???????
What?????????

Gosh! Why the hell am I even thinking about this show!!!!!!!!
I think the cv's are going to teach tapasya and iccha how frienship should be and what is true friendhip through their daughters. I don't think so they will repeat the same old story again. I want to see something new.
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Tapasya's secret to be revealed

A shocker is in store for the viewers of Uttaran on Colors.

While everyone is wondering whether it is Veer or Rathod who is the father of Tapasya's child, the actual father will turn out to be someone else, claim sources.

An Indya source reveals, "Tapasya gave birth to a daughter in yesterday's episode. In the upcoming episodes, Ichcha will leave the Bundela house and return to her basti with Ammo, as she feels Veer doesn't trust her anymore so she doesn't want to stay with him and bear his distrust. Later, she will find out that she is pregnant. The show will then have a leap where Ichcha too will give birth to a baby girl."

The source adds, "Ichcha and Tapasya's daughters will share a similar relationship like Ichcha and Tapasya. Rathod will them comeback to claim custody of his daughter but after a DNA test is conducted, it will be revealed that Tapasya's boyfriend Sid is the actual father of her child."

Gaurav Chopra aka Rathod reveals, "The leap will take place on Monday, but I can assure you that there is a lot of drama lined up even before the leap. The viewers have a lot of queries that they want answers to and so does my character Rathod. If you have been watching the show, then I must say that don't miss the next two weeks because all your questions will be answered. You will see the entire structure of the show changing, which is a natural progression, keeping the storyline in mind. I cannot reveal anymore as we are shooting the post leap scenes and it will kill the suspense."

Viewers of the show can look forward to all the drama coming up soon.

very bad story...Till iccha give birth to baby she will be in basti expected veecha scenes😭CryCry
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Tapasya's secret to be revealed

A shocker is in store for the viewers of Uttaran on Colors.

While everyone is wondering whether it is Veer or Rathod who is the father of Tapasya's child, the actual father will turn out to be someone else, claim sources.

An Indya source reveals, "Tapasya gave birth to a daughter in yesterday's episode. In the upcoming episodes, Ichcha will leave the Bundela house and return to her basti with Ammo, as she feels Veer doesn't trust her anymore so she doesn't want to stay with him and bear his distrust. Later, she will find out that she is pregnant. The show will then have a leap where Ichcha too will give birth to a baby girl."

The source adds, "Ichcha and Tapasya's daughters will share a similar relationship like Ichcha and Tapasya. Rathod will them comeback to claim custody of his daughter but after a DNA test is conducted, it will be revealed that Tapasya's boyfriend Sid is the actual father of her child."

Gaurav Chopra aka Rathod reveals, "The leap will take place on Monday, but I can assure you that there is a lot of drama lined up even before the leap. The viewers have a lot of queries that they want answers to and so does my character Rathod. If you have been watching the show, then I must say that don't miss the next two weeks because all your questions will be answered. You will see the entire structure of the show changing, which is a natural progression, keeping the storyline in mind. I cannot reveal anymore as we are shooting the post leap scenes and it will kill the suspense."

Viewers of the show can look forward to all the drama coming up soon.

@bold,rathore says after ichcha's daughter n taps daughter share relationship alike their mothers,then rathore claims for DNA test,but in promo the baby was newborn ,so now the test wont take place????????😕,tapasya's preg.dragged for a year,n ichcha's preg.in oneweek??????😡😡😡😡😡till the daughters growup taps is with veer????????/😡😡😕😕😕😕😕😕😕
Edited by hasini79 - 12 years ago
Crazy creative, mad creative, senselesss creative, disgusting creative they lose ful mind... no meaning of watching uttaran now..????? end of all things in this serial... finish...
So Taps will be thrown out too. And Ichcha will have the baby on her own?😕
Vir all on his own? I feel the story has been perverted completely by the fact that Nandish and Rashmi are together IRL.😡
this is just dumb ... they could have shown taps and raghu together ... but they ruined everything now ...
Originally posted by trupat

this is just dumb ... they could have shown taps and raghu together ... but they ruined everything now ...

They just ruined tapasya's character beyond repair. I liked Rathod for tapu, now she sounds like a despo woman who just sleeps around with any guy
So Tapasya slept wid Veer, then Sid, then Rathod😕.I am feeling bad for the baby
Originally posted by IisBliss

🤣
am laughing like looney...🤣

sonu, shivani, souraj, anmol ankit, dolly sab kaha ho ao ao... chitra congo yaar, tumhaari script chori hogayi;. u were the mastermind of this track🤣

uff... *gathering myself*
the best article that i have ever read ... cvs lage raho.. dekhte hain , if u can atleast makeup by this track... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

🤣Shalini , I am here🤗. What is all this🤣Instead of solving the problem, they have made matters more complicated😡. Won't Tapasya be exposed n poor Iccha all alone in the basti n most importantly what about Goonwanti's Vansh🤣