Tapasya's secret to be revealed-indya.com - Page 36

Posted: 12 years ago
This article KILLEDD MEE !! hahahahahahaha ... sucha dramebaaz drama.. 

When Ichcha told Veer that Tapasya was telling only half truth, i was wondering Ichcha also did the same, i.e., telling half truth, because she said that  1)Veer was not Tapasya's kid's dad as he was infertile according to the reports and 2)Tapasya was carrying somebody else's child, instead of telling Taps is carrying Rathore's child, especially after Taps herself admitted it was a mistake that happened with Rathore.

Only now I realize that it was a clue the CVs have given there that even Rathore's paternity is disputable and other candidates are waiting in line and that Ichcha has knowingly or unknowingly told the truth only, even though much later and in the wrong time, in the wrong manner, leading to her own misery.
Originally posted by hermione8

When Ichcha told Veer that Tapasya was telling only half truth, i was wondering Ichcha also did the same, i.e., telling half truth, because she said that  1)Veer was not Tapasya's kid's dad as he was infertile according to the reports and 2)Tapasya was carrying somebody else's child, instead of telling Taps is carrying Rathore's child, especially after Taps herself admitted it was a mistake that happened with Rathore.

Only now I realize that it was a clue the CVs have given there that even Rathore's paternity is disputable and other candidates are waiting in line and that Ichcha has knowingly or unknowingly told the truth only, even though much later and in the wrong time, in the wrong manner, leading to her own misery.

hermoine8, for bundela zoo, only thing that should matter is whether its Veer kid or not, Rathod & Sid are anyways too insignificant to be discussed for this so called story. Iccha had to be kicked out somehow  for more drama...πŸ˜•...yes Iccha could have actually kept quiet & let Rathod run the show...but then how will we get to see a devdas Veer...and I'm actually looking forward to it, devdas Veer atleast looks better than this pappu Veer.πŸ˜‰
All this is so funny, Veer can just go talk to Dr.Soni & get this clarified easily, he doesnt need a paternity  test for this...and why should B house care whose child is it as long as its not Veer's.

Edited by vijayam - 12 years ago
Originally posted by vijayam

hermoine8, for bundela zoo, only thing that should matter is whether its Veer kid or not, Rathod & Sid are anyways too insignificant to be discussed for this so called story. Iccha had to be kicked out somehow  for more drama...πŸ˜•...yes Iccha could have actually kept quiet & let Rathod run the show...but then how will we get to see a devdas Veer...and I'm actually looking forward to it, devdas Veer atleast looks better than this pappu Veer.πŸ˜‰
All this is so funny, Veer can just go talk to Dr.Soni & get this clarified easily, he doesnt need a paternity  test for this...and why should B house care whose child is it as long as its not Veer's.

Vijaya, as you say, it should not matter whose child it is as long as it is not Veer's. But then how will they drag the show for another 2 years? That is why they are showing irrelevant stuff. Will any mother behave like Mai? Mai's love for her Thakur bahu(?) even though she entered their house by fraud marriage, surpasses her maternal love for both her sons that I wonder whether she is the biological mother of Vansh and Veer. Who knows, it may turn out that she got both these sons by Uttaran as she was childless and is taking revenge on Bzoo herself and will not stop till the whole khandaan is ruined..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by hermione8 - 12 years ago
OMG

this cannot be digested any more!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the article though
when is this gonna be revealed? it's been more than a month now... and why r they 
saying it will be Sid's kid? that doesn't make sense😑... Tapu and Sid haven't been together
for almost 2 years, and they saw each other last year but they didn't have any relationship then so that doesn't rly make sense...these ppl need to step out of lala land and focus on REALITY cuz these things don't happen in the REAL WORLD. Tapu looked nice with Sid before, but she looks better with Rathore now.😊

Originally posted by random101

when is this gonna be revealed? it's been more than a month now... and why r they 
saying it will be Sid's kid? that doesn't make sense😑... Tapu and Sid haven't been together
for almost 2 years, and they saw each other last year but they didn't have any relationship then so that doesn't rly make sense...these ppl need to step out of lala land and focus on REALITY cuz these things don't happen in the REAL WORLD. Tapu looked nice with Sid before, but she looks better with Rathore now.😊

if talking about Reality then who will want to marry a woman like Tappu after knowing her truth πŸ˜†πŸ˜†this show is beyond reality