Posted: 12 years ago
by saying he has an important meeting he will not take gopi to school kokila, gopi look at him, Gopi disappointed face says it all.

Today rashi  was put in the same position as gopi so does she still want gopi out so be top vahu,  
Rashi up to now does not realise that being top vahu is being a slave in the modi household ðŸ¤¢
😡 ðŸ¤¢ Is Ahem Ka Kya Hoga 😡 
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Kuch bhi nahi🥱🥱🥱kal ki episode mein itna lecture suune ke baad agar asar nahii hua tou i have lost teh hope but u never know kya pata  we'll have surprize😳😳b'coz ahem modi is unpredictable 😆😆
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

he is no longer getting his mothers attention or his wifes its time that happened i seriously want gopi to be educated  n leave aham let him do the running around after her
Originally posted by fanbidaai

by saying he has an important meeting he will not take gopi to school kokila, gopi look at him, Gopi disappointed face says it all.

Today rashi  was put in the same position as gopi so does she still want gopi out so be top vahu,  
Rashi up to now does not realise that being top vahu is being a slave in the modi household ðŸ¤¢
kya hua did rashi distracted gopi's attention?
I think Ahem will actually turn up at the school because he will feel guilty for disobeying his mom he done the same at the dandiya competition he left but  then came back. Only problem here is koki's izzat is not at stake. 

Well if he doesn't then Gopi should think hes a waste of space and ignore him.
What I think might happen is that maybe Jigar will go with Gopi instead and then the principal will mistake Jigar for her husband just as Ahem walks through the door out of guilt
What is wrong with ahem? what a jerk... yeh ahem bhi nah.. daffor hai Edited by SNS_fan100 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sensitivesheela

kya hua did rashi distracted gopi's attention?
not today but she is thinking about what to do as Jiger is helping Gopi
I think Ahem is scard that Gopi might be more intelligent then him and not only will she run the house but all so the business poor Ahem what a dilemma😆