Which Saathiya is nibhaoing Saat?h

Posted: 12 years ago
Okay this serial should have been titled Urmila and Raashi ki kalakari...instead of Saath Nibhana saathiya...

Let's have a look at the couples in this serial:

1. Ahem & Gopi - No saath nibhaoing here at all...and no chance for a while.😳
2. Jigar & Raashi - Raashi is too much in her own kalakari to be nibhaoing saath of Jigarji (who is totally interested) - again no saath saath until Raashi sudharofies!!
3. Koki & Parag - hahaha...no saath saath again given how Koki does not miss an opportunity  to berate Paragji
4. Hetal & Chirag - not seen the two together to make any judgement.  Chiragji is too busy with his business to pay any attention to anything else. 
5. Urmi & Her husband (sorry forgot his name) - he is never there - so where will there be any saath saath???

That leaves the only saath nibhaoing couple - Kinjal and Dhaval...this is truly a saath saath couple...he supports her and she supports him only to show Urmi!! 

Just my 2 cents...

Good one! 😆😆😆
Going by this, Mota bhai and Hetal are the hero and heroine of the show! heheh.

Most ironic name!😛
Bubble
😆 😆 Great Going.
I actually Agree

No SNS It can be even named Saath Nibhaana Kalakariyaan 😆 😆
Urmi and Even i forgot the Name. he is going out and being there for only 1 episode in a month..So defo we will forget 🤣 🤣
I would like to politely disagree...lol

I can think of a list of occasions of the GoHam and RaJi pair supporting each other.

1. first GoHam meeting, lights out, Gopi taking the lamp from the mandir and bringing it down the stairs, Aham sees her in the candlelight and come to rescue the lamp, by holding her hands and there both carried the lamp, the lamp would have fallen otherwise, it was a nice scene as they saw each other first in that candlelight. 
  2. Dandiya, for the honour of the Modi's Aham danced with Gopi and she equally hadn't practised but for the family danced the dandiya competition.
  3. Gopi playing cricket, she played and shot a four to help the team win.
  4. Switzerland Kokila called Gopi an idiot and left her to manage with her bag and Rashi's, Aham frowned at the mother's tone and waited for all to leave and proceed into the van, then he came to carry the bags for Gopi.
  5. Rashi pretended to loose a bangle by the car outside the house, because she was actually outside to remove Urmila from the trunk of the car where she had locked herself with the sandook, Jigar came and helped her find the bangle.
  6. Rashi dropped the laddoos during the Holi festivities and Jigar helped pick the laddoos, it was real sweet as both were picking them looking at each other.
  7. Rashi cleaned Jigar and washed his hair for him after the holi festivities. 
  8. Gopi faced the bhootni and beat her up to protect Aham. 
  9. Gopi gave Aham the address (from memory) when he spilled some liquid on the piece of paper he had noted the address on.
  10. Gopi fasts for Aham's long life.
  11. Gopi went shopping for Kokila and Parag for their anniversary to support Aham.
  12. Aham carried Gopi from the scene of the fire to his room to look after her until Sonal checked her over.
  13. Gopi protected Aham from a snake at the mandir, by grabbing it and throwing it aside.
  14. Aham went to support Gopi when the neighbours were bursting fireworks, Gopi was failing to make the stop, Aham told Gopi to go home and he took care of the neighbours by confiscating the fireworkds/crackers.
  15. Aham cleaned and dressed Gopi's wound at the Diwali when Gopi's hand was burned by a firework that pitched into the kitchen window.
Guy's i'm sure there are many scenes of one supporting the other one of the two main pairs, it's just the reluctant spouse in each marriage, retreats back into his or her shell after the incident.

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I can think of a list of occasions of the GoHam and RaJi pair supporting each other.

1. first GoHam meeting, lights out, Gopi taking the lamp from the mandir and bringing it down the stairs, Aham sees her in the candlelight and come to rescue the lamp, by holding her hands and there both carried the lamp, the lamp would have fallen otherwise, it was a nice scene as they saw each other first in that candlelight. 
  2. Dandiya, for the honour of the Modi's Aham danced with Gopi and she equally hadn't practised but for the family danced the dandiya competition.
  4. Switzerland Kokila called Gopi an idiot and left her to manage with her bag and Rashi's, Aham frowned at the mother's tone and waited for all to leave and proceed into the van, then he came to carry the bags for Gopi.
  5. Rashi pretended to loose a bangle by the car outside the house, because she was actually outside to remove Urmila from the trunk of the car where she had locked herself with the sandook, Jigar came and helped her find the bangle.
  6. Rashi dropped the laddoos during the Holi festivities and Jigar helped pick the laddoos, it was real sweet as both were picking them looking at each other.
  9. Gopi gave Aham the address (from memory) when he spilled some liquid on the piece of paper he had noted the address on.
  11. Gopi went shopping for Kokila and Parag for their anniversary to support Aham.
  12. Aham carried Gopi from the scene of the fire to his room to look after her until Sonal checked her over.
  13. Gopi protected Aham from a snake at the mandir, by grabbing it and throwing it aside.
  14. Aham went to support Gopi when the neighbours were bursting fireworks, Gopi was failing to make the stop, Aham told Gopi to go home and he took care of the neighbours by confiscating the fireworkds/crackers.
  15. Aham cleaned and dressed Gopi's wound at the Diwali when Gopi's hand was burned by a firework that pitched into the kitchen window.
Guy's i'm sure there are many scenes of one supporting the other one of the two main pairs, it's just the reluctant spouse in each marriage, retreats back into his or her shell after the incident.

Totally agree with you, it's kind of sad really because Gopi is always supporting Ahem regardless of whether he's wronged her or not and Jigar blindly supports Rashi, it's just the other two that's the problem
I agree, only hetal and chirag are fullfilling the title, maybe this should be called saath nihaana saasuma as it is more saas bahu drama

first GoHam meeting, lights out, Gopi taking the lamp from the mandir and bringing it down the stairs, Aham sees her in the candlelight and come to rescue the lamp, by holding her hands and there both carried the lamp, the lamp would have fallen otherwise, it was a nice scene as they saw each other first in that candlelight.  Dandiya, for the honour of the Modi's Aham danced with Gopi and she equally hadn't practised but for the family danced the dandiya competition. Gopi playing cricket, she played and shot a four to help the team win. Switzerland Kokila called Gopi an idiot and left her to manage with her bag and Rashi's, Aham frowned at the mother's tone and waited for all to leave and proceed into the van, then he came to carry the bags for Gopi. Rashi pretended to loose a bangle by the car outside the house, because she was actually outside to remove Urmila from the trunk of the car where she had locked herself with the sandook, Jigar came and helped her find the bangle. Rashi dropped the laddoos during the Holi festivities and Jigar helped pick the laddoos, it was real sweet as both were picking them looking at each other. Rashi cleaned Jigar and washed his hair for him after the holi festivities.  Gopi faced the bhootni and beat her up to protect Aham.  Gopi gave Aham the address (from memory) when he spilled some liquid on the piece of paper he had noted the address on. Gopi fasts for Aham's long life. Gopi went shopping for Kokila and Parag for their anniversary to support Aham. Aham carried Gopi from the scene of the fire to his room to look after her until Sonal checked her over. Gopi protected Aham from a snake at the mandir, by grabbing it and throwing it aside. Aham went to support Gopi when the neighbours were bursting fireworks, Gopi was failing to make the stop, Aham told Gopi to go home and he took care of the neighbours by confiscating the fireworkds/crackers.
  1. Aham cleaned and dressed Gopi's wound at the Diwali when Gopi's hand was burned by a firework that pitched into the kitchen window.

Well said you have pointed out alot off postive points..

what ep waz the bold one in?
Originally posted by aquablue17

what ep waz the bold one in?
I think this was november 30, 2010 or dec 1,2010 
@Nafisa_blossoms: you make really good points. I was looking at it more in general and not really specific scenes/events. Yes, Gopi and Jigar support their saathiyas more than Ahem and Rashi...I guess it can also be taken as one saathiya saath nibhana ðŸ˜Š