Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: aquablue17

what ep waz the bold one in?

25 May 2010 Episode 17. here is a short clip of the actual moment  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYUHg3dMU6o

Rashi spills the ghee in the mandir and lights it. Hetal is engulfed in the fire and screams for help. Gopi tries hard to save Hetal but falls unconscious. Jigar and Chirag save Hetal from the fire. Aham finds Gopi unconscious and saves her. Kokila is shocked to learn that Rashi was the one who started the fire. Kokila questions Rashi as to how she escaped from the fire unhurt. Kokila is irritated when Kinjal declares that Gopi is inauspicious to the house.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: american_desi

@Nafisa_blossoms: you make really good points. I was looking at it more in general and not really specific scenes/events. Yes, Gopi and Jigar support their saathiyas more than Ahem and Rashi...I guess it can also be taken as one saathiya saath nibhana ðŸ˜Š

I think they wouldn't be a show if both these pairs decided to support each other forever, the title of the show is coming from the ready and willing partner saying to the reluctant one, come and support me and be my partner, if they were no reluctant partner in both pairs that would be the end of the show surely right? So to prolong the show, the reluctant ones in the couples have to keep retreating after supporting the other one...I'm sure I forgot many times Aham has supported Gopi, like the Gopi getting her pallu stuck in the fan and Aham fighting with it to retrieve it and most recently the mango plucking in the back garden of the Modi's here is the clip http://www.youtube.com/user/metellyaddict?blend=3&ob=5

In my list they are times Rashi has supported Jigar, washing his hair for him for example, consoling him during Kinjal's crisis. I have lots of Aham supporting Gopi too. 
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago