Balika Vadhu

BV WU: 8th July '11

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS THE MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV WU: 8th July '11

The episode starts with jag denying to talk with anani over the money matter but DS was not ready to except it n she kept on tauting him abt it n says that she think so much abt it n no other way is there n he has to talk with her , only she can convince bhairo but jag denies again n says he dnt talk to her but then DS starts her real drama of acting n pretends as if she's very worried for her expences in the city like mumbai n says that his grandfather was not like this n she's going to beg in front of his wife for money , she cant bear it n she turns her face as if she crying n gives a weird smile😈[good one DS👏], jag says that nothing like this gonna happen n again she ask him to talk to anandi n here comes anandi with tea for DS n after taking it DS pour half tea in plate n gives half to jag n jag n anandi looks at each other [chori chori chupke chupke😆] n DS sees it n as she was leaving , she stops her n starts talking with her n says that anandi shud give sum time to herself like cities girls😉 n then ask her to leave for skool😆, after she leaves , jag also leaves.
In the kitchen sumi was making tiffin for anandi n gauri came for water n both gives a evil look to each other mix with anger😡😈, n then sumi calls anandi by " laado" n gauri turns n sees anandi talking tiffin from sumi n sumi was asking her to tak cre n all those lovely , caring talks n anandi leaves n sumi gives angry look to gauri 😡 n leaves n gauri in her mind says that jag shud make it fast now , she ant bear it now n leaves kitchen n ask makhan abt jag but he dnt noe n then she goes to DS but jag was not thr n says srry to her for cmg 😲 n says that she was searching jag n then DS thinks that may be she'll go out to look for him n this time its necessary for jag to talk with anandi in private😆 n she calls gauri.

Break

DS stops gauri n ask her to sit n talk n says that she knew she felt alone in jag's absence n family was also not interested to talk with her n ask her to be patient n then ask her to knit a sweater n teach her that n ask her to practice n she leaves , DS in her mind says " u stay bsy with the threads of sweater n i'll join the older threads".

Break

Anandi was teaching in the skool abt " hw imp study is?" n asking the students to write an essay n jag says n one of the student sees him n told anandi abt it n anandi goes to talk with him but jag was hesitating so anandi ask him to speak n jag starts apolozising abt wat happen but anandi stops him in between n ask him to talk abt topic n jag came to topic saying hat he needs her help in convincing bhairon for money as he's bankrupt n says that if she agrees she can help him n he leaves.

Precap: Bhairon agrees to give monetary support to jag n says that as he has no guarantee , he cant lend him money but he can give it anandi n its anandi's wish wat to do with it.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
thanks yaar
I really want g to see J-A talking😈
dadisa is the heroine for me nowadays😛
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for the lovely update...
Jagat is such a BIG JOKER...

How did he forgot his dadisa telling him not to borrow money from his wife as she wikll taunt him for the rest of his life... I cannot believe he still has a gut to beg Anandi for money so he can live in the city with her sauten and have fun...

I sometime wonder where CV are heading with this. Anandi knows that she is the legal wife of Jagat and is still chup about it.
guduli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Dadisa is too hilarious..nice to see her funny side as well😃 ..but surely I dont look forward for Gauri's screaming now..silencer kuch jyada hi jor se phatata hai uska..🤢..

for Jagya i have no words..this person is the most selfish and shameless guy on earth..paise ki yaad aayi to anandi ko bol raha hia bachpan ki saathi, samjhti ho blah blah..😡..i hope anandi does not help him..but she being devi of mahaanta I doubt it🤔..
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
 Jagyaaa!! This guy is a complete bozzo🤪 and dadisa is having fun laughing at this clown of a laadesarr of hers...😆...⭐️Surekhaji has completely taken over as the comedian these days and she is a laugh roit.👏.😆
But in between she manages to teach knitting to gauri for her own hidden plans..🤔
 Now jagya remembers his childhood friendship with anandi😲..YEAH !!,RIGHT!!😳 Friendship yaad  aayii jabb paise khatham huey.😡...Pathetic guy👎🏼... Where was that freindship when she was lying in hospital but  he didnt even bother to make a phone call.👎🏼...Selfishness thy name is jagya...😵
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

Jagyaaa!! This guy is a complete bozzo🤪 and dadisa is having fun laughing at this clown of a laadesarr of hers...😆...⭐️Surekhaji has completely taken over as the comedian these days and she is a laugh roit.👏.😆
But in between she manages to teach knitting to gauri for her own hidden plans..🤔
 Now jagya remembers his childhood friendship with anandi😲..YEAH !!,RIGHT!!😳 Friendship yaad  aayii jabb paise khatham huey.😡...Pathetic guy👎🏼... Where was that freindship when she was lying in hospital but  he didnt even bother to make a phone call.👎🏼...Selfishness thy name is jagya...😵

Wasn't he always a bit selfish...from the time I have watched...he was very spoilt by Dadisa and selfish...

I am amused at how one is enjoying Dadisa now up to her antics and 6 months ago we were all against her when she was plotting and planning...strange isn't it???😉
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

Wasn't he always a bit selfish...from the time I have watched...he was very spoilt by Dadisa and selfish...

I am amused at how one is enjoying Dadisa now up to her antics and 6 months ago we were all against her when she was plotting and planning...strange isn't it???😉

'bit' is putting it mildly😉,extremly selfish and manipulative is how i always thought of jagya🤔-and dadisa is hugely responsible for it...
Dadisa  always had those rare funny/emotional moments🤔 even though she was the character we always hated the most..these days the funny dadisa has been given more footage as jagya has become the 'almost villain' plus CVs are turning gauri hysterical too.🤔...So someone has to provide the comic relief and who better than dadisa- surekhaji's  superb comic skills are being used more and more these days ..She is just brilliant in all shades👏⭐️
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

'bit' is putting it mildly😉,extremly selfish and manipulative is how i always thought of jagya🤔-and dadisa is hugely responsible for it...

Dadisa  always had those rare funny/emotional moments🤔 even though she was the character we always hated the most..these days the funny dadisa has been given more footage as jagya has become the 'almost villain' plus CVs are turning gauri hysterical too.🤔...So someone has to provide the comic relief and who better than dadisa- surekhaji's  superb comic skills are being used more and more these days ..She is just brilliant in all shades👏⭐️

True!!!!!!! no doubt about the fact that Surekhaji is superb...would never have believed she could actually look mischievous...sad that the CV's feel the need to resort to a hysterical Gauri...thought we had enough of that...but I think this is what is needed for TRP's...who gives a hoot about the storyline😕😕.

I am so depressed about Uma and Priya...just cannot imagine the Forum without them...😔
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

True!!!!!!! no doubt about the fact that Surekhaji is superb...would never have believed she could actually look mischievous...sad that the CV's feel the need to resort to a hysterical Gauri...thought we had enough of that...but I think this is what is needed for TRP's...who gives a hoot about the storyline😕😕.

I am so depressed about Uma and Priya...just cannot imagine the Forum without them...😔

yeah her mischevious self is so child like...remember seing her in the movie'mammo' she was all stern and farida jalal was the mischevious sister..here in BV too they played similar characters but now dadisa is the mischievous one..😆

yeah all the hysterical dramatics are directly proportional to the TRPs😉 so it was meant to be😆.. but i felt it had to happen with gauri because her insecurities would be magnified once she steps into the haveli,added to it trust issues with jagat would surely turn her negative ...predictable..
yeah grouchoji,priya and uma have been such an integral part of this forum,they are hugely responsible for the fun times we had..without them it just wouldn't be the same... ..its truly a sad day.. 
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
BUT WHY. That is my question. As to both priya and uma are leaving did something serious happen?

I mean are they just resigning or leaving the forum all together

????