Views and Demands of CCBM fans

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello friends, I am opening this topic as Raj requested me and I think it is a very valid request and this is on behalf of all of CCBM fans. I would appreciate if you all can read this and post your views, your requests and comments so that we can post the link on FB, SP site, send emails to RS and his production house. This is sort of petition on behalf of all the fans to demand answers and to request for CCBM 2 or to cast KinHa again in some other show. We have to keep trying and I am back with my tag line

"Umeed pe duniya kayam hai."

This is for Rajanji and creatives of CCBM and Star Plus channel:-

Chand Chupa Badal Mein - a story of a simple, shy, next-door kind of a girl named Nivedita. I am pretty sure that most of us got attached to this girl as we could see our shadow in her. Her relationship with her younger brother and dadi was beautiful and so real-life like. This show showed us various aspects of love and that love has no boundaries. Love also means sacrifice but it also brings out the best in a person. It showed us what confidence can do to a person and also that "Attitude is everything."
CCBM was a very different show from the regular saas-bahu kind of shows and today's generation wants to see this change and we all (mainly female audience) loved it as we were able to connect to it. The scenarios/problems shown in CCBM were very real-life like and the soltuions or decisions shown to resolve those problems, we were able to connect to them. We were able to analyze the decisions and the characters beautifully.
The various forms of love shown - Nivi Yash, Nivi Dadi, Nivi Keshav, Nivi Sid, Nivi Divya, Nivi Viren, Nivi Vandana, Nivi Bhupat dadaji..etc told us that love need not be only physical and can be felt at a much deeper level. It also told us that life is not a bed of roses and is full of thorns. There are going to be ups and downs no matter what and we should take each situation in it's stride and work towards it. Teachings by Dadaji were fabulous specially - Saar of 50 years of marriage and also what he told Viren about his blessings and faith in him. CCBM also showed us that nobody is perfect and a person is bound to make mistakes be it experienced person like Dada saheb or the main lead Nivedita. We got to see unconditional love from husband's side for his wife.
This show had such a great potential because of fabulous cast and a strong story but sadly, the potential was not fully used.
Each and every character in CCBM was unique - be it Siddharth, Nivedita, Divya, Viren even Nandu - and had an equal role and importance in the show. We all remember every character of CCBM. This was the effect of CCBM on us - we cried with it, we smiled with it, we danced when Viren danced, we sang when Nivedita sang, we were happy when Sharmas and Soods were happy, we were sad when Siddharth, Viren or Nivedita were sad, we cursed Chanchal and Hemlata whenever they conspired against Nivedita, we shouted, yelled when Viren was revealed as stalker, we were with NIvedita when she left Viren and Sood house, we blasted Bhaiyji when Divya was killed, we were sorry for Dwita when she lost her mother - basically each and every moment in CCBM had an affect on us. This show was a fresh breath of air and our day was not complete without seeing CCBM and analyzing the episodes and characters. Now as it is not on air, there is a void in our daily routine and we go back to old episodes to get our dose.

Rajanji, you created this magical jodi of NiVren and we all want to thank you for NivRen magic and this magic was beyond words can describe...just their eye contact spoke volumes and made us fall in love with them every time. But  you snatched this jodi away from us. We requested you million times, told you what we wanted to see but our views, our wishes were not taken into consideration. There were so many tracks that were open and needed closure but we neevr got to see that. We understand that TRPs play an important role in a show's life but the story could be moulded so as to gather more TRPs. We told you the future story, what all tracks can be shown, ways to improve TRPs..etc but it was of no use. We are very sad and upset that you did not pay attention to CCBM as you did to Bidaai and YRKKH. If you personally had supervised and intervened at the right time, CCBM would still have been on air and would have gathered good TRPs. It was doing so good at 8pm slot (much better than other shows being shown on Star Plus) and you let it go down to afternoon slot. As you yourself said in one of your replies that it is wish of each and every producer, creative to connect with audience but then why did you not do it? You got daily feedbacks of episodes, our views when we were upset, when we were happy but still you took it away from us. We now want them back as CCBM 2 as lot of tracks are still open. Please, it is our request to you and the channel to bring back KinHa and also the rest of the cast either as CCBM2 or in a new serial... we want the KinHa magic onscreen.
Star Plus neither gave any importance to this show nor to the fans of CCBM. They never listened to us and without any prior notice changed the timing of the show and then ended it. So many of people did not know that CCBM has gone off air. This is ridiculous and we all are damn mad at Star Plus for doing this to the fans and the viewers.
Please consider this as our petition to bring back CCBM or the cast of the show in some other show. We are demanding fair justice to us and CCBM which was never done. It is high time now.

WONDERFUL...!!!WONDERFUL...!!!WONDERFUL...!!!๐Ÿ‘again a superb post anju di...i want 2 see kinha in new show r CCBM 2๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š...its really hard 2 spend time without them๐Ÿ˜ญ
Thank u so much

CCBM had a complete freshness in it... the story , characters .. we connected with it...everything was fresh and not like routine predictable serials... ...
NivRen magic was completely out of this world...they showed what love is and wish we could have got to see more...
it also had so many other relationships which were so beautifully presented... i loved all... but more the Viren-Yash... i wanted to see Viren -KS relation developed too, they started with it but would have loved to see more...

yes RSji .. please get KinHa back in CCBM 2 or a new serial... i also want the rest of the cast to be there too

Anju...this i made specially for your post.. CCBM

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
Its really Sad that we have lost a Good Show like CCBM, It was a new story with new Concept,  It was so different from other stories,  then why did we lose this show,  Wish We really get it back this show,  We really miss our Nivren sooo much, Wish that the CTs had not introduced unwanted tracks. We would have continued getting this show,  this show was closed with so many tracks unsolved,  and unanswered.  Really miss this show as it had become a part of our life
Edited by diyaloveskinny - 12 years ago
Awesome thread Anju:) Thanks

Ever since CCBM ended I have nothing to look forward too anymore. I truly miss NivRen/KinHa every second of the day. These two people have become a big part of my life and without them my days seem incomplete. CCBM was a different show, with a different storyline. CCBM introduced us to the magical jodi NivRen. NivRen brought with them a fresh and new lovestory with them. Kinshuk and Neha's chemistry was mindblowing and I don't think we will ever get a sizzling onscreen couple like them ever.

Please Rajanji please bring KinHa in another show, opposite each other soon. We really miss them:(
Thanx for making this post anju di...
I am missing the magic of niviren/kinha,my days are very hard to move without seeing them, till now i could nt get out from this,, i never feel such a pain before because this is the first(and last) show,which made me completely drowned in it.. I could nt concentrate on studies,friends and everything... Iam broken... This show had changed my life style,, RS SIR if u will read this means i beg u please give us our show back(CCBM 2) or bring back the unforgettable couple(KINSHUK AND NEHA) who make me to understand about the true form and meaning of love by their performance,, they are the best,lovable and perfect couple. Want to see them together again ... PLEASE SIR...Edited by love_never_dies - 12 years ago
Thanks anju for opening this post. You summeriszed properly. Yes, CCBM did not get the justice which it deserved. CCBM was a very different show which made us get hooked on to it.
Gone days are gone but, hoping that they will bring back the whole team in a new show ...
Thanks Anju once again for voicing it out... will chant ur mantra 'umeed pe duniya khayam hai'
wow anju dii you took my words away yaar reading your post made me cry dii awesumm dii i miss it alot alot ccbm was my dailyy dose
plz RS sir bring back ccbm or kinha in another plz SP plz plz plz
a very good post Anju DII
RAJ i love your collage it awesumm love it missed ccbm  soo much!!!!!!!

Anju, Thanks for taking the initiative and posting this. It is really very sad that CCBM ended so soon. As you all have said there are so many open tracks. RSji please bring back the fabulous cast and give us CCBM2. This show became a daily part of all our lives and it was so different than the regular shows these days. The magical jodi Viren and Nivedita touched our hearts. This is our  humble request to RSji, Starplus please bring back CCBM2 or cast Kinshuk and Neha together in another new show with all the CCBM team. You will see the show will be more popular than any shows you have right now. Anju I still stongly believe in your mantra Umeed pe Duniya Kayam hai. I hope all our wishes come true and we get to see what we want soon our Magical Jodi back.

i am with u.ccbm 2 but with better treatment from sp๐Ÿ˜Š