Views and Demands of CCBM fans - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Anju Di awesome post like always...talking about CCBM, i don't know if i will be able to convey my feeling in words ever.
Frankly speaking,when CCBM started i was like look another crap show started...i used to hate CCBM.
but one day during my holiday, when i was getting bored i watched only one  NivRen scene after Viren's entry in the show.
That one scene attracted me to the show. i started to watch the show regularly as NivRen touched my heart at first sight.
From that day till this date, no day passed when i don't watch NivRen scenes and CCBM episodes. Kinshuk and Neha's Chemistry was so good that
it kept me hooked to the show till the very end.NivRen used to create magic even with a simple eye lock.I loved all the characters of CCBM.
              The creative teams of CCBM done very mistakes but one thing that kept me attached to the show is my all time favorite couple NivRen.
We the viewers of CCBM always wanted to see proper marriage of NivRen with all rituals but it never happaned still we thank CT's for the scene when they
dressed Viren as groom and Nivedita as Bride. We always wanted to see that Viren loved Nivi from childhood but that never happened.
But our love for NivRen is above of all this mistakes done by CT's and we want to see NivRen again in CCBM-2.
We all love CCBM and NivRen. NivRen was the magical jodi, is the magical jodi and will always remain the magical jodi ever.

We are all missing CCBM Sooo much, Please RS Sir bring back CCBM 2 and if not possible please bring back Kinha/Nivren in another show,  Missing them very much,  and they became a part of our lives, cannot imagine a day without them, Please bring them back soon

I miss NIVREN in every beat of my heart,
In every blink of my eyes,
In every second of Time and...
In every moment of the Day !

Rather I should say...

no words i write can ever say
how much i miss you everyday.
as time goes by the loneliness grows,
how i miss you... nobody knows.

I want my magical KINHA/NIVREN back!!!

i don't know if u rsji will feel our pain that we feel lost without nivern ...nivern bring to us smile magic an made us love our life ...i truly not interested to watch any serial but when i saw nivern i just don't know what happen to me i become a fan of indian serial ...ccbm and nivern is such a bomb in tv they rock the tv ..they make us know what is the real love be ..how to face problems how to life ..again they make us love the life we get now we r feeling so low so empty inside we really need them back plz get our nivern back try to feel like us that an important thing in ur life stole from u what u will do ...plz we want kinha back plz  ...

nivern is the really awesome jodi i ever see no word to describe them
Pls get us back Kinha and CCBM 2..we are missing them to the core..
please rs bring our kinha back.we are missing them loads...
missing Kinha so much want them back asap ...everything is so boring on tv without them. Love them so much.
missing nivren/kinha a lot.please bring them back rs either in new serial or in ccbm2.
thanks 4 posting this topic

kinha are the best couple on telly..ccbm is the only serial i watched and no other show interests me the way ccbm did...neha and kinshuk were awesome as  nivi and viren...all the casts of this show have done an amazing job...i miss them a lot..
RS ,this is an humble request...please bring kinshuk and neha together in a new show..this jodi can do wonders...and they are the best
Edited by nivrenkinha - 12 years ago
I want to feel that Nivren magic once again...so plzzz get Kinha pair back on screen... n... if possible plzz... get back Nandu apna bandu also... coz i miss Nandu's simplicity also... Infact i want whole cast of CCBM back... or I would say ... I want CCBM back once again...