Views and Demands of CCBM fans - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
kinha and ccbm is like a part of me really miss them. rs ji im glad u introduced this show made us fall in love with it but takin it away from us is the worst thing u could have done. this show means a lot it is really something to wish for so plz rs sir bring us back another ccbm or our lovable pair kinha

Missing Nivren, Kinha, CCBM..RSji pls get us back this beautiful pair and show back..this was the best show when compared to all the other shows

Amazing post. I agree with u so much! Star Plus didnt pay any attention to CCBM or its fans. i request for CCBM 2 with Neha and Kinshuk! I will try and open a petition and send a link.
missing kinha a lot please RS bring them back as soon as possible.we all request to you
great post anju !!
 i m missing nivren soo much...plzz  rs ji get our kinha back in some other show or get back ccbm2 !! kinha r magical, mesmerizing pair
we want kinha back !!
n to tell the truth i want ccbm2 bcuz ccbm dint get proper ending soo many important tracks were nt closed !!
Rajanji, it is our humble request to bring back KinHa in either ccbm2 or another show. We want to see them together on screen as they have mind-blowing chemistry. They set screen on fire with their chemistry. They both are so honest and down to earth people and it shows in their acting. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving us this magical pair and hoping to see them again soon. Such was the magic that in short Spanish of time they were nominated as the best Jodi. So please please bring them back.
RS ji...pls bring back this magical pair with the a new show or CCBM 2..we havent got enough of them in CCBM...so pls get them back..
when CCBM started i was like look another crap started...i was not keen to watch it in my whole life...but then suddenly one day i was surfing on the net...i  watched few NivRen scenes and it attracted me to the show...now from that day to till date there is not a single day when i did not watched NivRen scenes and CCBM again and again...it is the first and the last show in my whole life which i cannot forget...i am addicted to this show...usually i don't watch any serial more than 3-4 months...but CCBM changed me...i am watching it from 7-8 months and i will watch the show until it's end...

the thing that interested me the most in CCBM is Viren and Nivedita...they both look so good together that i forget all my worries and get happy
NivRen is the most magical, cute, beautiful, awesome pair ever in telly industry
RS please bring them with CCBM 2 or a new show 
RS ji.. KinHa / NivRen made us fall in love soon after the entry of Viren...this was the power of their magic... you know it too... please get them back again
rajanji we really want to see the magical nivren back in ccbm2 or in new serial...you took our jodi so early from us so please bring them back again.it is our humble request from all ccbm viewers