Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tashu20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
miss kinha,nivren sooo much...plz rajanji give them back...
want nivren back in ccbm2 or in some other show as a lead pair...plz plz plz...
Rani2011 thumbnail
We miss our favorite show CCBM & our fav jodi NivRen. RS ji please bring KinHa back in a new show. We are really waiting for them to come onscreen together. They will defo rock like they did before. Hope you hear our cry...
ccbm_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello Rajanji,
First of all we all are very thankful👏 to you for giving us CCBM and giving great chracters like Nivi,Viren,siddharth and fantastic, mesmerising and superb Jodi NIVREN which i totally fell in love with.I never watched Hindi soaps earlier but because of Neha's acting and NIVREN jodi i watched and still watching each episode many many times yet not getting bored.
As your serial follower/fan am sincerely asking you to give us our Nivren jodi back in CCBM2 or new serial.

Archana
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I first started watching Chand Chupa Badal Mein when Kinshuk entered the show. I loved his bad boy image and it was great on he got right into the character. It was the first time I was watching Neha and i immediately fell in love with her character. The innocence simplicity was too good and Neha portrayed this character so well. Within days I became a NivREN fan.

I love NivRen so much and think they have amazing chemistry. I have never loved any t.v couple as much as I love NivREN.  I am really disappointed the way the show had ended and felt like it was just rushed.

It is a humble request that you please bring back Chand Chupa badal mein 2 with Kinshuk and Neha. I miss them like crazy. They have created such an impact that I only want to see these two together in your next show.

mitra10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
RSji, I never watched any Hindi Soap Serial regularly until I started to watch CCBM last Oct when Kinshuk/Viren entered the show. For some reason I got drawn to these 2 Kinshuk and Neha and their amazing acting. You gave us our magical Jodi Nivren. I never missed a single episode and cried and laughed with Viren and Nivi. It was very different than your regular Sas Bahu shows and it felt very real. In fact each and every memeber of CCBM did amazing job in their roles. We really miss them. There are so many tracks still open. So please RSji this is our request to you is bring back our magical Jodi that you created for the viewers and we fell in love with. You have the power to do it and you will agree with all of us here Kinshuk and Neha are the most talented actors who can reach to the viewers heart and make the viewers feel what they are feeling while acting out. Don't you want the Viewers to be happy. So please bring our magical Jodi Nivren/Kinha back in CCBM 2 or a new Serial and make all of us happy. We are waiting for that day to come soon. Thanks.
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear Mr Shahi,
 I was also an avid watcher of CCBM. For watching that I seperately had to subscribe to ATN in Ottawa, because I was traveling there a lot. I was paying 200$ extra for watching the recaps on internet. But at the end of the day each and every penny was worth spending.
Most of the individuals who watched CCBM are responsible and professional people and so hope you would also take our demands into consideration. CCBM is also the only show which I could tell my non hindi speaking  friends to watch, and infact the only show I have ever advised any one to watch. There has been shows which have continued for a long time and where a recap has come again in place. I hope you will kindly bring CCBM back. If not in star plus in some other channel. I am optimistic that some other channel will grab the CTs of CCBM because of its potential. Also I think CCBM was more favoured to overseas viewers then those in India. Here there is a way of watching serials payperview, or only online. If you bring CCBM back we shall  be subscribing for the channel those who watch it from abroad. So please bring it back
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
RSji and SP network please bring back our Kinshuk and Neha back as a Jodi. They were magical together. All the cast of ccbm were very talented enjoyed everyone of them from dada sahib to Nandu in Sood house, to NT dadi to Yash in Sharma place each ayed their part very well we loved them and hated cc, hl and Jawhar esply Chanchal and Hemlata played so well we wanted to hit them few times. You changed the timing, never gave us Depth of nivren relationship just rushed it when we were enjoying it. There was so many plots open which never got closure. Never understand why you have to end the show so abruptly. Please give us back ccbm or at least Kinha together in another show. I live had to pay premier price to watch any Hindi shows started watch it online then just to watch Kinha together had to put dish, but Luved it but for my luck I started in feb and the show ended in june with tome change In middle. But I really didn't mind until I got our Nivren daily Luved to watch the cute Jodi.Edited by Butifuleyes - 12 years ago
ash_nivren thumbnail
RSji i'm requesting u please bring back Neha and Kinshuk in a new show ...please...they are the best jodi...no other pair can take their place in my heart...they are the best...i'm thankful to u as u made this jodi...now i'm missing them a lot...i'm watching their old segments and videos in youtube...but never started watching a new show after ccbm..not even watching tv...
i was in tears while watching the last episode of ccbm...i'm missing them a lot...kinha is the best
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Rajanji please bring back kinshuk and neha in ccbm 2 or in new serial   .we miss them lot they are the best jodi ever.you also liked them and told that you want to work with this team...so please bring them back..please consider our request
gul.... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

sir,

nivren was the most adorable and perfect pair u gave us...and it was all b'coz of u and kinha dat v got such a magical pair...they r real gems..we want them back together either in ccbm2 or any odr show...we want to see them again as onscreen they create a magic whether by their simple conversation or eyelocks...
we knw one of the reason behind ending ccbm was the trp's.but sir i seriously dont feel dat trp's judge the no of people watching a show...
today's yoth just love such shows...and most of them live in hostel...where their is a single tv for almost 500 students...nd in few places where their is no tv...people watch their fav.shows on internet...so hw can u calculte the popularity of a show just  by calculating trp's...sir please it's a request from all ccbm fans to bring back are lovely jodi and favourite show back onscreen...thank you...