Update for Friday 08-Jul-2011

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi for the Wonderful Update plus Comments!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Darman looks like a joker...him & his stolen veeravasams makes him look more like a joker๐Ÿคข, Buwana is not going to get scared of Darman thats for sure๐Ÿ˜•...Buwana madame acts like she earned whole properties and telling its her and her spineless hubby's hard work aam๐Ÿ˜ก

Aww poor Sukumar...he is going to get closer to Pavi's family except Padma๐Ÿ˜•

TA is going to see Joseph...lets see what he going to tell this time๐Ÿ˜•.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi Akka for the wonderful Update!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Dharman serious Villain-na comedy Villain-na?๐Ÿ˜• But that part was funny and i liked the way he gave her aapu. Wait Bhuvs soon u will get more. Yeah Dharmu is one TPS sidee๐Ÿฅณ

Awww, so sad to see LA sad. OMG how nice he is๐Ÿ˜ญ He went to Kovil and his mom died. Yenn Kumaran Sir?๐Ÿ˜” It was very sad and touching, but MM is there with him๐Ÿ˜ณ

Awww, THE BEST PART๐Ÿ˜ Thuls was looking soo pretty as usual and sweet cute romance๐Ÿ˜› Hahaha, vanthuthangaya vanthuthanga๐Ÿ˜ˆ Nethu two useless ppl and inniki Deepu๐Ÿ˜† Haha okie namma Deepa thaane. Aww, Prabha came too, but TA went. So sweet of him to ask sorry on the behalf of his mom.๐Ÿ˜ณ WHAT THULS? No Relation-na?? Noo soon u will know enna relation avanga-nu๐Ÿ˜† And will get the biggest Athirchi ever๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜† TA&T&D cute scene was sooper with them kalachufying TA๐Ÿ˜

Overall good, hope a sooper dooper Promo will come!๐Ÿ˜Š
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update, Laksh, 

Bhuvana/ Dharman track in unpredictable because Dharman can change sides after Bhuvana's decision and all can go against TPS. However, it was good to see Dharman show his other side to Bhuvana. 

Sukumar / Pavithra track is coming out really well (I don't really like Deepa/ Kanagu/ Prabha and Kalyani/ Mohan track). I didn't expect his mother to die soon, but sometime you've got to take what life throws at you. It was good of MM to take Sukumar under his wings and support him. 

TA made up his actions, but he should consider avoid making them in the first place. Deepa / Thuls' response to TA's one mark digit was awesome. Well, why did Prabha come to apologise to TA? Shouldn't he be apologising to Deepa's dad? Bhuvs didn't say anything hurtful to TA or am I missing something? 
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks lakshyam for the update๐Ÿ˜Š. Dharman ore comedy piece before he would say vaalka bharatham now he is turning into rowdy๐Ÿ˜•. So the downfall of B has started through D joining hands with TPS. Since Lax did not divorce tps any money earned by B and so called her doctor husband โ€ฆeverything belongs to doctor and TPS only.๐Ÿ˜‰

Now B will have a tough time in saving the property from TPS but it will be vain and she will be forced to give the property to TPS.๐Ÿ‘ Since B is not legally registered she is not eligible for a single part of the property earned by lax. In upcoming epi's D is going to create a lot of probs for TA. Let's see.

Coming to Sukumar, What is he going to do now? I hope sukumar will become close to that pattima and pavi and in future their relationship will turn to be lovers.๐Ÿฅฑ Coming to Prabha, prabha should forget suchi and move on with his life. In future Prabha is going to be really shocked when he hears the truth  about his mother.๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Bhuvana-Wild & Crazy
Prabha-You Broke My Heart
Dharman-๐Ÿฅฑ
T&t-Circle Of Hearts 2
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi for the hilarious update and comments ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Happy Buvana got her aapu today thru Dharman. She won't keep quiet...she would try to harm or blackmail TPS thru another way. Ithukellam bayapadaravangala namma great ego-lady ๐Ÿ˜ก. What Mr. Dharman...kumbitta Saami...kumiritta Satan...i thought of something else ๐Ÿ˜›. As long as you are not a Satan for T&T...i am happy.

Awww Sukumar ๐Ÿค—...such a nice and innocent guy is suffering ๐Ÿ˜”. But it was nice of MM to be there like a father for him and to help him in his difficult times. I don't mind if Pavithra and Sukumar start to love each other as long as she continues studying ๐Ÿ˜›.

Awww...a very cute T&T scene ๐Ÿ˜ณ. I was mad at TA until i watched the last part of today's epi ๐Ÿ˜†. It was funny and cute how Thulasi pretended to be angry with him...sigh loosu ponnu can never get mad at him like viewers do ๐Ÿ˜›. Grrr Deepa...until they got married...you were in every romantic scene of T&T. Atleast now after they got married...you can't leave them romancing freely ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜†. Everyone is entering their house just like that ๐Ÿ˜ก...not decent at all ๐Ÿ˜†. Deepak was looking handsome and Shruti in her pink Chudi was really cute and pretty ๐Ÿ˜ณ. 

Sutham...he is going to meet Joseph ๐Ÿคข. Definetly TA will return home and would be upset . Whenever he meets Joseph after he supported that psycho...it irritates me like anything ๐Ÿ˜ก.

Poor Prabha ...still not the old loda loda guy. But hopefully he would be able to forget Suchi. It was nice of him to apologize to TA. Rofl no Sondham ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...but soon you might camp at T&T's house...but I won't mind that ๐Ÿ˜›. 
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks lakshmi for the wondeful update...vayitherichal kottikarthu is always k's favourite...rofl...

TA asadu vazhinching at T was good..and T angry at TA and he compromising her was super but was for very less time...more such scenes where T avoids TA is welcome..TA needs such treatment badly to come in line...
Btw ...okie..T ku college ila...TA ku dharman office also ilaya...innum uniform ready aagalayo...

Sad about sukumar and the part...lets see how the part is moving...i too like the part well..sukumar boy acts well..good choice for the role..

Dharman is still unpredictable..let him join bhu and ta shd support tps...appo thaan we can see TA as a smart one,,,sigh..

@tanu - dont worry josepph wont tell charu s coming next week...that too the day when u write the update...rofl..what say..
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the nice update and comments!

The conman aka D, the self-appointed modern day Robinhood er 'paramathma' blowing his own trumpet in every sequence with his loud banal ripostes is becoming dreary. D discussing the golden egg hypothesis with B ... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Just when one thought B might take D to cleaners with her 'background', @ the end B tamely asking for time to make her 'decision' was a damp squib.

Sad to see LA guy, but somehow it seems to be a needless filler track. How long will P be in hospital? With his mom gone and LA orphaned, P's will cross path with LA down the line.

Good to see T'n'TA make up and bonding session after GW farce. T'n'TA not able to have some quiet time for themselves as people beeline to their place, this time interrupted by D. Poor TA, looks like T's culinary skills has not even improved a wee bit ... not able to identify her recipe let alone eat it ... ๐Ÿคฃ . T belting her hubby dear ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, T finding her strides and coming on her own and making TA fall in line ...๐Ÿ˜Ž

P & T conversation @ end was nice. T describing her run-in with B @ hosp, a precursor to the struggle between mother daughter duo.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful updates Laxshmi!!!  Loved the little side comments!

Bhuvana & Dharman scenes were quite funny to me.  It was funny how he spoke to her about her relationship with Laxman.  Bhuvana does have power so she may use it agaisnt Dharman. 

Dharman went from peace making to rowdy dada...lol...his expressions were funny.  I guess we have to see who counts the jail bars...Dharman and Bhuvana are acting really good in Thendral.

I feel so sorry for Sukumar...he is such a nice boy and went and prayed for Pavi was so cute...hard times for him now...I think MM will help him as much as he can...I wonder how long we will see Pavi in the hospital...

Awww...TT...they are so funny to watch!!  Tualsi looked so pretty today!!!!  Pink suits her really well...I loved how she stayed mad and questioned Tamil.  And of course Ta loves his Kuttima to much to stay mad at her..their little moment was cute.

@ Gunz...lol...I was thinking the same...their romance always gets interrupted because they always leave their door wide open, its happened multiple times with Anand, MM, Deepa, GW and Lav.  Now a days TT get shown 2-3 times a week and there is always other ppl present.

Deepa looked really pretty too and it's nice to see them together with Prabha.  I loved how Prabha asked Tulasi if she was related to Bhuvana...these siblings are going to be surprised to hear about their mom.

Tamil seeing Joseph... he doesn't have a proper job so he seems to be going places...I don't think Mr. K. is ever going to give Tamil a job.

A good episode but I feel that with many side plots, we see less of TT.  Hope next week is good...

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Lakshmi for the nice update, 

Dharma and Bhuvana's scene was funny and nice.. Good aapu's for Bhuvana from all the sides..!! Isn't that Dharma told the other day that TA to handle this matter..!! It would be nice to see TA in action between TPS and Bhuvana...!!

It was really sad to see Sukumar like that..!! His acting was so nice and yeah he was suitable for the character..!! Another love story to begin shortly..!! 

T&T scene was really really so cute..!! To be frank I like the combination of the colors pink and yellow very much..!! Today when both of them were sitting together with Thulasi in Pink chudi and Tamizh in yellow shirt made my day and they were looking damn cute and romantic..!! Cute conversations between Deepa, Thulasi and TA was nice and funny...!!
Prabha scene was nice too.. !! I think Thulasi talking about the relation to Prabha indicates they may show mother-daughter confrontation very soon...!! 

Hoping for a good promo..!! Lets see.!