Recap: CGM WU: 2nd July '11

Written Update By BhartiKhushi909

Video Update By sonyfan28

CGM WU: 8th July '11

Highlights

* Karvi starts believing chandru
* Roopa gets to noe the truth abt D knows all
* C talks abt alex [bhargu must be dnt this]
* karvi gets more confused by the news of amatya coming to lokhandi.
* Karvi ask abt cgm's plan n he says he'll theft the treasure for him n take him to dadich's house where all gets captured n karvi give them death sentence.
* Amatya reaches lokhandi n gets D's message abt karvi.
* Amatya takes the charge of treasure n karvi now fully believes cgm.
* Karvi leaves cgm & gang.

Update

Lokhandi
The episode starts with karvi hitting cgm badly n asking him where he was from n he says that he's D's spy but karvi dnt believe it n says y D sends a child to spy on him but cgm makes sure that karvi believes him n he says that he came to make mess in the village so that all dicipline gets destroy n D will blame karvi for this n by asking that y he would do that cgm says bcoz D hates karvi n says that he came to theft the treasure so that D will put blame on karvi n removes him from his post but karvi dnt belive him at yet n ask him abt where treasure is n cgm says its in khadans which shocks karvi but he dnt believe him n says wat if , if he kills him , then cgm throws his bomb n says he'll soon gets to noe that he's saying the truth when he gets message from D n karvi leaves.

Magadh

Roopa gets the msg[fake one] n it was written that after reading it , burn it n when she goes to burn it she finds d real message of C in which it was writte that D knows it all n now try to cum out of that place , she got scared n then D came n ask him abt the box in which the message was n she says that her dance teacher is not well so she was thinking of meeting him with these dry fruits in the box so D ask him that he'll arrange her meeting n she'll go in rajya rath.

Lokhandi

Every1 was very worried abt cgm n was talking abt it n saying abt the risk but C dnt like it n he interfares n describe alex n says he was planning to attack bharat n thy r worried abt a minister of D , hw cum thy succeed sikander n then sabke bheje me baat ghusti hai😆.

In the palace karvi gets the message that amatya is coming for checking the security n other things n then he got l'il sure abt wat cgm was saying is correct n he goes to meet him n cgm was sitting thr with full confidence n says that karvi might gets the clue that wat he was saying is right n karvi ask abt his plan n he says that previously thy were gng to rob the treasure for D but now thy'll do it for karvi , karvi just need to send them to khadans but karvi laughs n says wat if he kill him n rob the treasure him self on that cgm confidently says that he's fully trained for it n if he wants to rob himself he has to make a team of small men n till he execute his plan cgm's gang hv already robbed it n karvi gets shocked n ask abt his gang n he says that D is not a fool to send him alone for such a wrk , he has his fully trained team with him, pn the other side in village shabky n digu was sitting with dadich n he was telling them sumthing on map n karvi's men reached thr n arrest all , thy hv a word fight with cgm n thy abuse him of being a back stabber but cgm ask them to join karvi but thy denies to betray D n karvi gets angry n arrest them all, n thy r happy as thr plan is gng right C was seeing all this gng on.

In the prison , thy do drama n abuse cgm badly n cgm tries to convince them but thy dnt agrees n karvi give them death sentence n its the next step in thr plan to get agree n thy do so ut karvi dnt belive thr drama n leaves n thy got worried as thy dnt hv any plan for this as per wat C says , dadicch abuses C but cgm ask him to hv trust.

On the other hand , amatya reaches lokhandi n gets the musical letter from D on the door in which it was written that krvi has joined hands with C n orders of taking the security of treasure , karvi makes a grand welcome but soon when he gets to that amatya has thr to take the charge , he starts believing cgm n leaves in anger n his soldiers take cgm & gang to him n he says that he has droppd the plan of killing them n ask them to excute thr plan.

Done👍🏼

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you for the efforts you put in for the WU. 

I loved today's episode. C's predictions turning out to be true. It was really exciting. I hope Chitra escapes now otherwise D will not stop his Tirkita Dha😆

Waiting for tomorrow's epi...
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: vik rocks

Thank you for the efforts you put in for the WU. 

I loved today's episode. C's predictions turning out to be true. It was really exciting. I hope Chitra escapes now otherwise D will not stop his Tirkita Dha😆

Waiting for tomorrow's epi...

pleasure dear 
will put the upd fully as it gets completed😊
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

pleasure dear will put the upd fully as it gets completed😊

Take your time dear😊
radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sirf mera post like nehi kiya baki sabka kiya
Amor. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: radhikarani

sirf mera post like nehi kiya baki sabka kiya

are tera bhi kiya hai maata dekh theek se😳
radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
you are very nice bharti

thanks for wonderful update

thanks for your effort

for you love

thnxx for liking my comment

thnxx for it

love you
Amor. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: radhikarani

you are very nice bharti

thanks for wonderful update

thanks for your effort

for you love

thnxx for liking my comment

thnxx for it

love you

ye kaise smiley diye oye😲
thnx bhi bol rahi hai n snake bhi
luv u too😉
bye now😊
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bharti, thanks for the awesome update. CGM is so brillant, I loved how he persuaded Karvi into believing him. Shashank and Digvijay were awesome as well in decieving Karvi. Now C's plan will come true. I'm scared for Roopa, she is a tough situation. 
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
bharti thanks for   the update.

tell me someone did  chanakya just used divide and rule policy kyaa

he created suspicions in minds of karvi and dhanand. and  the background voice says rajnitik shadyantra..  was it this only

i loved the episode yday as finally its moving ahead. last week i found bit dull..

i like karvi the way he tilts his head and eyes. funny guy.. but he was  finally  fooled by cgm..

brilliant plan  and it seems such plans do  exist in modern world