Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta July 8th 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update

Deshmukh House

Archana is walking around holding Soham. Varsha walks in the Deshmukh House. Archana sees Varsha, and says you are here Varsha? Varsha smiles and says she was passing by the area, and wanted to see you here, but if you have a problem with me being here, that is fine, I will leave. Archana says what are you saying, have you gone crazy? Varsha really wants to hold Soham. Archana gives Soham for Varsha to hold. Soham is with Varsha, and Varsha is asking Soham how he is, and asks why he is crying. Archana thinks in her head, she should call Satish, that Varsha is over here. Varsha is still holding baby Soham and Archana tells Varsha she will be back in two minutes. Archana does not tell Varsha that she is calling Satish. Archana calls Satish from the other room. Satish is looking worried before he picks up the phone. Satish says yes Archana. Archana tells Satish that Varsha is at her house. Satish is relieved and says thank God. Satish asks Archana how Varsha is. Archana says yes, Varsha is fine, she is just playing with Soham. Satish tells Archana to do one thing and that is to keep Varsha at your house, and don't let her leave until I come to pick her up. Archana agrees. Archana and Satish hang up. When Archana hangs up, she begins to look for Varsha who has disappeared from the house and has also took Soham with her. Archana searches the kitchen, and the family room and calls Varshu. Archana begins to look outside the house.

Outside the Deshmukh Chawl

Archana is still looking for Varsha. She finds that Varsha is holding Soham in a corner outside. Archana asks Varsha you are here, I have been looking for you outside, I was worried as you had suddenly disappeared. Varsha says no tai, actually it was a little warm inside, so I came outside where there was air. Varsha is about to apologize but Archana says no need to say sorry. Varsha says she has to go home now, as she had left the house without telling anyone. Archana takes Soham from Varsha and holds him. Varsha says everyone will be worried, she gives Soham a stroke and says bye. Archana tells Varsha to stay a little, and asks why she came for such a short time? Varsha says tai, I should really go, and if Satish finds out that I am over here, then he will be angry, and also I have taken care of myself but it was hard, if I were to stay here a little more than. Varsha says I should go now and leaves. Archana is looking worried.

Dharmesh's house

Dharmesh is looking through some books, while a knock comes on the door. Vaishali's voice appears and says to Dharmesh to see who is outside. Dharmesh says ok, and he goes to answer the door. Dharmesh answers the door, and it is a man. Dharmesh says you, the man says Namaste Dharmesh, and enters the house. Dharmesh asks what he is doing over here? I told you not to come here. The man says that he is in need of money, and I am thinking that you have some money for me. Dharmesh is shocked that the man needs money. The man says anyone can be in need of money at anytime. Dharmesh gets angry and says you could have called me, what was the need to come here? The man laughs and says I do not have the time to call, and neither do I have mobile balance. The man says it is best that you give me money instead of wasting time, and then I can leave. Dharmesh says look, I do not have any money with me right now. The man says this is not my problem Dharmesh and he sits himself down to a sofa in the home. The man says I will need my money. Give me some money and I will leave. Vaishali says who is it Dharmesh? The man says oh, bhabhi is here, this is even better, and says to Dharmesh that if you don't have any money, I will just take some from bhabhi. Dharmesh is a little nervous and says look, right now I do not have any money, I will give you some, just stand outside my office, please. The man says ok, I will wait for you outside your office, but remember I am not used to waiting so much, the man folds his hands and says I will go now. Once the man leaves, Dharmesh goes and shuts the door very tight, so no one can enter the house. Dharmesh is looking very nervous and takes off his glasses. Vaishali comes in the room and she has brought tea for Dharmesh. Vaishali asks Dharmesh who had come. Dharmesh puts his glasses back on and says pretty confidently that someone had asked for our address. Vaishali asks so? Dharmesh says I told them. Vaishali says ok, drink your tea, I will be in the kitchen. Vaishali leaves the room. Dharmesh is looking relieved.

DK's house

Aashna and DK are in the house. Aashna is asking DK what do you think about today's business? DK says it's good. Manav enters their house and says hi. Aashna says hi, Manav and asks if he would like some tea? Manav says no thanks, and asks DK if he had called him here. DK says yes, it is not really official but.. Aashna finishes his sentence and says DK wanted to thank you and Archana. Manav asks for what? DK says actually, the Marathi getup Archana had gotten for Aashna for the wedding anniversary party was nice, I liked it. Manav says thanks. Aashna has a gift in her hand, and ays this is a gift for Archana that DK and I wanted to gift her. Aashna gives the gift to Manav, and says you will give it to her. Manav is about to say something but Aashna says it is not for you, but it is for Archana, and you will gift it to her. Manav says thanks to Aashna. Manav goes over to DK and asks if he can have one week off from work. DK looks at Manav and says time off? Manav says yes, sir. DK says well, I'm surprised, you have been working with me for four years, and you have never taken a day off, I thought work was everything for you. Aashna says to DK that Manav is not a workaholic like you are. Aashna asks Manav why he wants time off? Manav says that he has not taken Archana out to places for a long time, so I was thinking to take her out for some time. Aashna looks at DK. DK hesitantly says ok. Aashna smiles and is more enthusiastic about the idea and tells Manav that it is also important to take a little time off from your busy schedule, to spend some time with your family. Manav is very happy and he thanks both Aashna and DK and leaves. When Manav leaves, Aashna is telling DK how much Manav loves his family, right? DK does not respond at all and looks a little upset.

Deshmukh House

Damodar and Savita are in the house. Damodar is asking Savita why she has so much of a problem with his acting. Savita says I don't have a problem, but my Damo does. Savita says no one watches your terrible acting, so at least don't show Damo. Damodar says stop your nonsense, your Damo really loves my acting, he was moving himself. Savita says he moves like that all the time, 24 hours, not because of your acting. Savita says to Damodar that if you're acting is so good, then tell me why my Damo did not clap for you? Damodar laughs at her and calls her brain blind, and makes fun of her saying how could he clap? Savita says why wouldn't he, he does not like your face, that's why he does not look at you, understand? Damo was just looking at Damodar and Savita tells Damo I have told you so many times not to look at him, you will become a bevda just by looking at that bevda, so what can I do? Damodar is just laughing. Savita says to Damo I have gotten tired after taking care of this man, how will I take care of two bevdas? Savita says I just can't do it. Damodar says to Savita something mean about Damo. Savita says do not call him a dog, he is my child. Savita says more bad things about Damodar. Damodar begins to threaten Savita that he will do something very bad one day. Savita tells Damodar to stop, and she gives him a visiting card. Savita tells him there is a number on it, and she tells him to call the secretary about the phone numbers of who want to learn English. Savita says if I have time, I will listen to your bakwaas, but right now I have no time. I have to go now, with me and my child(talking about Damo). Savita takes her purse and her Damo with her.

Ajit's house

Ajit, Rasika and Vandita are at their home. Ajit and Rasika are looking through some numbers. Ajit is really angry that he had lost the lottery. Ajit says why does this always happen to only me? Vandita has brought tea for Ajit. Ajit takes the tea and Vandita is telling Ajit that instead of wasting money on lottery he should find a job. Ajit is angry and says to Vandita do not to teach me anything. Vandita says I am not trying to tell you anything, I am just trying to make you understand. Vandita says there was one time when you were working for the house, and now you need a small job where you need to earn money. Ajit gets angry and Vandita is saying she is just making him remember his responsibilities. Rasika grabs Vandita and says why do you not go to your brother than, go and ask for money from him, he has become rich, right? Vandita says to Rasika instead of teaching these things to me, why don't you teach your son to learn something from my brother? Ajit yells I do not want to learn anything from anyone, you keep your mouth shut understand? Vandita says no Ajit, today I will not be quiet at all, I have gotten tired of your bad habits. Vandita yells to Ajit that he is wasting money and going to the lottery and you come back home drunk, and I have to tolerate so many insults, that my husband is bad and he is drunk, and he does not have any job. Vandita is angry and asks why do you not learn anything from my brother? Ajit grabs Vandita's ear and says for Vandu I told you to keep your mouth shut. Ajit says and never compliment to me about your brother to me again. The little baby girl is witnessing her parents fighting, and says some more bad things about Manav. Ajit is really getting physical with Vandita right now. Vandita is brave though and says to Ajit not to say anything about her brother, and she knows him very well, before looking at him why don't you look at yourself first? Vandita is saying I will tell you one thing first. You are held responsible for me and my garhasti. And if you do not change your bad ways, I will kill my baby and myself. Ajit yells and slaps Vandu. He throws Vandu to the ground. Vandu goes to her baby and hugs her and is crying.

Karanjkar House

Sulochana is very sad and is looking at Manohar's photos. Manjusha comes in the room and asks aai, what is this going on? Sulochana says nothing, and says baba's photo frame had gotten old, so I had gotten a new one. Sulochana says it looks good, right? Manjusha takes a look at the photo frame and says this looks very expensive to me, and asks how did you get so much money? Sulochana says to Manju that the money you had saved for the house and given to me, I had taken some of that money. Manju gets a little angry and says aai, I gave you that money to use for the house, and that if Vinod and I had been out of the house for a little bit, and if Punni and Ruchi were in need of something, you could spend it on them, and you are using that money for foolish things? Sulochana stands up and says what are you saying Manju? Manju says what have I said wrong? Manju says if you want to use this money for silly things, I have a better suggestion, why don't you just burn Baba's picture? Sulochana is shocked. Manju says so that we can stop using money for useless things. Sulochana says are you in your senses Manju? You know that you do not burn living people's pictures. Manju says aai, you are not in your senses, first open your eyes and use your brain. Manju says if Baba had still been alive, he would have returned home by now. It has been so many years and yet he has not returned. Sulochana says he is alive. She is very emotional and says he will definitely come back one day. Manju says if you want to spend time with your misunderstandings, then do so, but there is no need for you to use up any money. Sulochana says Manju but Vinod comes in and says what is going on, have you two started fighting again? Manju says no Vinod, I was just trying to get aai to understand. Vinod asks what were you trying to teach aai? Manju tells Vinod to calm down and says she was just teaching aai to use the money on useful things, and not useless things. Sulochana says Manju, this is not useless and she shows Vinod the phot frame and says it is so expensive. Vinod yells I do not want to be involved in your fight, and I am tired of fighting every day. Vinod says to his mother that Manju never listens to me, but at least can you understand, before doing anything at least ask Manju. Manju throws the photo to Sulochana and says understand, never spend money for useless things. Manju leaves the room. Sulochana looks at Vinod. Vinod too leaves the room. Sulochana is looking very sad and remembers one time when Vinod was telling Manju that aai can use as much money as she wants to, and if aai will get calm after doing this, then what is your problem? Vinod is saying whether aai wants to use 3 ruppes, or 3,000 rupees it does not matter to me because nothing means more to me than my mother's happiness, understand? Sulochana is very sad and is thinking to herself, where have you gone, I have been waiting for you forever, come back for Bhagwan's sake, and if you want to go somewhere, then at least take me along with you. Sulochana is really sad and wants Manohar to return home as she is finding it really hard to live.

Deshmukh House

Savita is in her home, and Manav has come back from work. Manav is calling for Archana. Savita is also calling for Archana, who is working in the kitchen and telling her that her husband is here. Archana protests but Savita makes her go. Archana goes over to Manav and asks what happened? Manav says I have been calling for you for so long, how come you have not come? Archana asks but what happened? Manav says your husband has come back home, and wants to see his wife. Archana asks Manav what happened, and asks why he is looking so happy. Manav says I am happy, because I have 2 good news to tell you. Archana says 2 good news, and she guesses that he will come back from work earlier tomorrow. Manav says here is the first good news. Manav gives Archana the gift Aashna had told Manav to give to Archana. Archana opens the gift and is a platinum ear ring. Archana is very happy and thanks Manav. Manav tells Archana not to thank him, but that Aashna and DK sir had gifted this to her. Archana asks but why did they give me a gift? Manav says to Archana that you got Aashna Marathi clothes for their anniversary and DK sir really liked it. Archana says but this gift is really expensive. Savita comes in the room and says show it to me. Savita looks at the gift and says to Manav that his boss is very conjuce. Manav says why? Savita says why did he spend so little on Archana's gift. Manav says this is platinum. Savita says do not try to teach me, and asks him who is older? Savita says she is older as she is Manav's mother. Savita lovingly pinches Manav's cheek and leaves the room. Manav says and the next good news, and when I tell you this, you will go crazy. Manav gives Archana tickets to go on a trip. Manav and Archana are both very happy and they hug.

Precap: DK and Manav are in DK's house. DK is saying to Manav that he is leaving in one week, and I want to start this project in two days. DK says so you make your choice, do you want to start the project, or do you want to take time off? Manav is in a dilemma.

Enjoy!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey thanx ... ðŸ˜Š Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This Vandu lady has every right to tell Ajit some sense... but she should not bring her brother too much into the picture. 

As it is the CVs have not shown the current relationship between Ajit-Manav. All we know is that the relation went sour before the leap because of that Shibu guy... I hope CVs handle it properly. And post-leap why did they show good well-settled Ajit... CVs should have some consistency somewhere...

pch76 thumbnail
And when are they bringing Jaywant Rane into the picture? Is he abroad somewhere.???.. all the characters thrown out of PR land up abroad - Shraavani, I bet Madhuri, Jaywant and may be Manohar too ðŸ¤£

I remember when things were rough between vaishali and dharmesh, dharmu jee was also abroad... PR characters exit the country very easily...😳

I suspect Manohar is also abroad and will come back with lot of money and solve Sulo problems...once and for all ..

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pch76

And when are they bringing Jaywant Rane into the picture? Is he abroad somewhere.???.. all the characters thrown out of PR land up abroad - Shraavani, I bet Madhuri, Jaywant and may be Manohar too ðŸ¤£

I remember when things were rough between vaishali and dharmesh, dharmu jee was also abroad... PR characters exit the country very easily...😳

I suspect Manohar is also abroad and will come back with lot of money and solve Sulo problems...once and for all ..

Unfortuantely Madhuri has passed away
pch76 thumbnail
Hmmm... CVs ended Madhuri and her  second one's life in a car accident perhaps...😉 But Varun is OK healthwise right??? ... so his treatment did not need his brother or sister ? ðŸ˜².. CVs drive us crazy !!
rohan5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
why are they making Ajit a bad guy again? this show sucks.
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Bhalla,
Thanks for the great update. I hope Manav is able to take Archana out for their trip. DK himself said that Manav hadn't taken time off for the past 4 years, and on the day of his anniversary he said he was following Manav's advice re thinking of his wife also and not just work. So why is DK now looking to prevent Manav from spending some well deserved time with his wife and family?

Can't Manav get a break. No matter who he helps, Manav never seems to be able to reap the rewards he truly deserves!!!!
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I thought Ajit would change after his little girl
what kind of ex are is he setting for their daughter?

As for DK I really hate this guy complete workaholic God knows how a nice family-type girl like Ashna ended up with him!
pal1990 thumbnail
thanks for nice update!!!!