LakshmiRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
He needs to so cool down...I dont know why he is being so moody and hot headed for...It annoying now.These days Saathiya aint very good i feel very bored and seem to skip bits.The best bit was the pasta scene that was hilarious when Kinjal said she will make it everyday and Dhavals pasta came out of his mouth...🤣

Guys is there any news on the new girl?????????

Nothing intresting to say just that this serial is now getting boring ðŸ˜µ <------ by the way this is yawnin.

x x x x x x x x x
I LOVE KINSHUK MAHAJAN

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree, this whole week has been boring, after the mah episode, the rest has been crap...I think what has happened is during the bhoot track we all saw a SBS video of Aham telling Gopi that these are beliefs of illiterates and we all guessed the Education of Gopi was coming next and because it hasn't worked out well so far, we are bored with this round about way of story telling by the CV's we all expected Gopi to take nicely to her studying and Aham to be helping her at night we getting GoHam moments like that, and it's simply hasn't worked out that way yet, and we are tired of waiting the rest we are seeing is just like fillers and we hate time pass serials, so I agree Saathiya is getting too boring now, I've lost patience with it.
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ahem's aggressive anger through the serial towards Gopi has been one of bullying by shouting at her, hurtfulness by slapping her and holding her arm tightly, threats by finger pointing, and being unpredictable towards her.

With illiteracy being his greatest bane against Gopi and she begins to overcome this we can expect better times on Saathiya.

In the meantime, keeping holding tight to the rails of the rollercoaster.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i have a few months left before i quit this show permanently...

i want to see some good scenes... hopefully i can

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ahem has been constantly constipated since Saathiya started
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree, dont know when ahem will come to his senses
dirtydiana thumbnail
I totally agree Ahem is so boring he is not supportive towards gopi I don't really know what is role as husband entails - He has never ever supported or helped gopi he is moody and alway depressed - It has been i long year of is constipated rude face that we h ave been watching I think it is high time he changes make gopi's life better and happy.  Sathiya is really becoming very boring...
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣🤣some body plz give him a laxative🤣🤣
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shaffa

🤣🤣some body plz give him a laxative🤣🤣

Laxative will not work, he needs enema 🤣 or a man to teach him how to be a man😈

Varenya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Every time I see a post about folks hoping to see a GoHem scene (as in La...La..La), I cringe. We viewers want a love story. Unfortunately, the character, Ahem, has NO love or respect for his wife, Gopi. He polemically abuses her - often in the presence of family members. And not a soul injects to call him out on his offence. Instead the situation is diffused usually by Kokila. Forcing the responsibility of Gopi on Ahem at this time will only make matters worse. To be in a healthy relationship, one must deal with their own issues. Ahem needs to work on himself in dealing with his anger and loathing. He needs professional help. Kokila is not a therapist. 

Ahem need is a mega dose of "chill pills!" MEGA!