lil_Ritu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Priya's mom makes me laugh so much.๐ŸคฃShe wants to be with the other ladies from high castes and wants to hang out with them. She tries to adjust in between them and she is very happy that she got her daughter married to a very high caste family๐Ÿ˜†. Priya's mom wants to go to kitty parties with Ram's mom and other high caste and cool women๐Ÿฅณ. She has been showing off to much in frount of other women. But still the women thinks that she is kind of weird.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ I think she is tired of being alone with middle-class people and want to be with popular women. I hope she gets along with them.๐Ÿ˜› Dont you guys think the same?๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
You mean High class and not High caste right?

She is lil dingy-airhead..
bavdfan thumbnail
For my part i don't like her at all but i love the concept around her character.

This is so frequent to see in our society the mother wanting to gradually climb the social ladder, thinking that she is more worthy than classical middle class families.

I wouldn't like to have around me a person like that, thinking too highly of herself and on the edge of sacrificing her children's happiness (here i'll take for example her agreement for Kartik's wedding with a psycho girl and the one for Ayesha and Ram wedding)  for her own superficial needs BUT there is people like that out there so it's good to see one on screen.

Also i think that she is too loud, as i said, i like the concept of her character but it's sometimes this little bit too caricatured that makes it annoying to watch and too ridiculous to be realistic.

But i guess it's too add some colour to the environment.

Here are my thoughts, no harm intended against Shipra's fans.

Edited by bavdfan - 12 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah she can go along well wid kapoor's and high class society but she needs to stop throwing her wt. arnd and pushing herself too much onto others...its not cool thing i guess.
lil_Ritu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

You mean High class and not High caste right?

She is lil dingy-airhead..

Im so sorry i meant high class im so sorry i got messed
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I PERSONALY LOVE HER...SHE'S AWESOME... HER COMIC TIMING IS SO GUD...๐Ÿ˜Š
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Priya's  Mom  reminds  me big time of Mrs. Bennet . All   her idiosyncrasies  are  there  too. To see her trying to fit into  into page 3 society was so funny.๐Ÿ˜† Also the way she was leaning against  Ram  during  the engagement ceremony  showed how desperate she was to  get  into  the elite  upper  class  society and into Ram's good books ...Sudhir had to remind her to take a snap with Priya!
lil_Ritu thumbnail
Yeah, that was so funny during the engagement pics Priya's mom was leaning to Ram
ahahahahahah she looks so comedical
And Ram's face was like OMG at that time
I bet Priya's mom was feeling embarased that time!i!i!i!
Red_eyes thumbnail
I rly don't like da way she talks to priya
lil_Ritu thumbnail
Y shes alright with the way she talks to Priya
What wrong with that?
After all she is Priya's mother