Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Based on Patrani by Imtiaz Patel?

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Guys and Gals๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Me Vista  *waves*...relatively new to this forum, completely new to Ram and Sakshi but a old hand at appreciating things of beauty๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š Like Ram and Sakshi !!๐Ÿ˜†

Of late, I have noticed the following strange set of words in the opening credits of BALH:

'Based on the play "Patrani" by Imtiaz Patel'

๐Ÿ˜ฒ...didn't know that the show was based on a play...quick Google search turned up zilch on the play and next to nothing on the the playwright...

Does anyone have any information on this? Imtiaz Patel seems to be a Gujrati writer/playwright and has written for some Hindi films too. But I couldn't find anything on "Patrani". So me wondering...hmmm...?

Also, if I am not mistaken, Patrani in Hindi means Vice- Queen (so sure that is not even a word๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†), Queen in Waiting, One of Many Queens ..?  (Must call Mummy and ask for the meaning๐Ÿ˜ƒ) 

So who is the Patrani? Niharika for having manipulated Ram into staying unmarried and remain the Provider-in-Chief for her and her brood? Or Priya for entering into his life as a reluctant partner, but quickly taking over as his Looker-out-in-Chief?๐Ÿ˜‰

Will stop before this post becomes a copybook example of rambling๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway, Guys...do put me out of my misery and let me know if you all know anything of this...

Hope to hear from lots of you๐Ÿ˜ƒ

BTW, did I mention that I love beautiful Ram and beautiful Sakshi and their beautiful completely natural expressions? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ciao,

Vista

Edited by Vistaa - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bavdfan thumbnail
I like the way you write! (random compliment! ๐Ÿ˜ณ)

I didn't notice it at all and i don't know what it means neither but now you've catch my interest !

I'd like to hear too about any original story of this show, which i'm sure would be a master piece !
Vistaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: bavdfan

I like the way you write! (random compliment! ๐Ÿ˜ณ)

I didn't notice it at all and i don't know what it means neither but now you've catch my interest !

I'd like to hear too about any original story of this show, which i'm sure would be a master piece !

Thank you for the complimentโ˜บ๏ธ, random or not ๐Ÿ˜›

Yes, it really would be interesting to know the storyline of the "inspiration", wouldn't it? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Dazzle1102 thumbnail
U are Ryt Vistaa ...Ram and saakshi...are 2 amazing...I jus' luv ram's expressions!!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Vistaa the only thing I found on Patrani was 1956 movie with pradeep Kumar and Vaijayantimala.

I did not see Patrani under Imtiaz Patel's Philmography info.

So mystery it is.  Hopefully someone will solve it..
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
patrani means main queen...no idea abt play though will ask mumma if she knows abt it๐Ÿค”
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Patrani means : main or Chief Queen.
I know nothing about play but can guess from title
 that here it will revolve around female lead, basically  the title is for Priya, who will become wife of ram. I guess his life will change when after she enters in his life, she will be chief and important part of his life. 

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ive noticed this sudden addition to the credits. I wonder why they put it a few days after the show started. I couldnt get anything about a playwright Imtiaz Patel either from the net.
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Vista.
Yes I too did a google search and found nothing , nada about the play or the Author.

But I do remember Ram saying in an interview once that EK was influenced by a play some years back and has adapted that and developed it herself. So I guess EKs company must have really taken in by that play. And just to be on the safe side, the credits seem to acknowledge this fact.

But whatever the title; Patrani, this BALH is gaining strides and keeping us all entertained.
Vistaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dazzle1102

U are Ryt Vistaa ...Ram and saakshi...are 2 amazing...I jus' luv ram's expressions!!

Hey Dazzle !!

Don't you...? Whether he is speaking or not, his face is always telling a story...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...and a very entertaining one at that...so much fun to watch him!!

Thanks for your first post๐Ÿ˜Š...hope we will hear from you often!

Vista