Mrs.Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein Rules & Regulations

princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Everyone,

Rules and regulations are very important in every forum and since there has been no post explaining the rules and regulations I decided to post one myself. I hope this helps you guys out as it took me a long time to type all this out😆 I am brain dead now. I hope I haven't missed anything.

Below are Rules of this section.

Introducing Yourself – I realize as more members join the forum people will create threads to introduce themselves which will cause the forum to be flooded with posts that have no connection to the show itself and that will bury down posts that are actually meant for discussion so all new members if you would like to introduce yourself please do not create a separate thread but use the introduction thread. Link is provided below.

Introduction Thread

New Topics – Before posting any new topic please make sure your topic has not been posted before. If a relevant topic already exists please discuss your views in that thread instead of creating a new post. If you do create a new post your post will be closed by a moderator.

Requesting Updates – Please do not post threads asking for written or video updates. The update will be posted as soon the updaters have time. Please try to understand that written/video updaters are merely members on the forum like me and you. They volunteer their own time to do the update for us and we need to be patient with them.

Posting Updates - If you would like to do the written/video update you must contact the written or video updater in advanced to let them know. It takes a lot of time and effort to do the video/written update and we don't want the updaters to take time out of their day and make en effort to provide us an update only to know their work has gone to vain as someone has already done their job. Anyone who does post and written or video update without the permission of the updater will be warned and their posts will be trashed.

Organzing Contest or Activities: If you want to organize one of the following, you must talk to a member of the Dev Team and take their permission. If a post is created without the permission of a Dev Team member the post will be closed and/or trashed.

Advertising: Anything containing the logo of another website is not allowed on India-Fourms. If you are found posting topics or vidoes that contain logos of another website your topic will be closed and a message will be sent asking you to refrain from posting such topics. If you still keep posting such topics, your warning level will be raised.

Releasing Video and Written Updates to Other Sites: All written and video updates on India-Forum are meant exclusively for India-Forums. Please do not take video/written update from India-Forum and post them to other sites. India-Forum rules strictly prohibit members from doing so.

No Personal Attacks/ Bashing: India-Forums hopes to ensure that every member has a safe and peaceful time while on India-Forums. With that being said please make sure that your posts do not attack any actor/member. Offensive and foul language is not accepted. India-Forums also has wide variety of members from many different age groups, so please make sure that all your posts are appropriate for an audience of any age to view. Lastly, there will be misunderstandings you will not like every actor or character but that does not give you permission to bash or pass comments about an actors/members physical features or attack in a direct or indirect way. Bashing or attacking any member or actor is against forum rules. If you are found doing so you will be informed and your post or topic will be closed. If you neglect your written warning and continue with your ways your warning level will be raised.

No Comment: Any posts that contain that word "No Comment" in the topic is not to commented/replied in. If you appreciate the work of the member please PM them or use the Like Button instead.

Posting Email Address of Stars: Accounts, email address and/or pictures of an actors private account are not to be posted with out the permission of the actor on India-Forum. Also please do not post your own email address. If your posts violate this rule, your thread will trashed and you will be sent a written warning.

Posting Articles: Before you post any article make sure you use the search engine to make sure that specific article has not already been posted. Also do post articles from Telly Chakkar and IndianTeleviosn as we are in direct competition with them. If you are posting a topic from Telly Buzz directly on the forum make sure you provide the link to the article.

Topic of Comparison- Please do not post topics that compare two different people as it leads to fighting. All topics that are found violating this rule will immediately be closed.

No Chatting- Please do not chat in threads open for discussion. If you would like to chat with your friend you can PM them. Make sure when you are replying your reply sticks to the topic of discussion.

Emotions – Please do not post or repy using only emotions as that is considered spamming. Emotions are considered add-ons to you message to show how you feel when words can not express your feelings. Any posts containing emotions will be closed or trashed.  

Post your Creations – Please post all your creations in the Creative Galleria instead of making separate threads in forum.

Archive Mansion – All important information will be found in this thread. Please make sure you check the links in the Archive Mansion before you post or email the moderators for help.

Using Like Button- A lot of member posts comments just saying the word "thanks!" Instead of writing thanks please just use the "Like Button" as it prevents spamming.

Questions/Help Desk – If you have any question regarding the show or you need help please make sure you post it in the Help Desk instead of creating a post. If you do create a separate thread for any questions or queries your may have your topic will be closed/trashed and you will be given a written warning.

If any member finds a post that violates one of the rules, please refrain from taking charge or matters in your own hand and posting in the post. The best thing for you to do is click on the report button and the Dev Team member will take care of the situation as soon as possible.

With all that being said I hope you guys enjoy your time here and have healthy discussions about this show. I am sure all you guys will adhere to all these rules.

Riya 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvManan13 thumbnail
Thanks riya
Rules are needed
Thanks for posting them
princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abhakaran

Thanks riya
Rules are needed
Thanks for posting them

No problem and I agree rules are very much needed in every forum because that is one way to ensure that the forum runs smoothly and with out trouble.
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: princessonline

Posting Articles: Before you post any article make sure you use the search engine to make sure that specific article has not already been posted. Also do post articles from Telly Chakkar and IndianTeleviosn as we are in direct competition with them. If you are posting a topic from Telly Buzz directly on the forum make sure you provide the link to the article.

Riya 😃

Riya  yaar, we shouldn't post articles from Telly Chakkar and IndianTelevision rite... lol...😉

Btw, captain.. I will follow the rules...😉
Riyaa147 thumbnail
Thank You so much for this...its very helpful. 
melissa05 thumbnail
Thanks for letting us know. It is very helpful.