Bade Acche Laggte Hai

The Visible difference!!!!!!!

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well they say pictures speak more than a thousdand words. The following ones are great examples. It seems to speak volumes about Ram's girth. Hoping Ram really and truly takes this as a health warning and works towards achieving a healthy frame.😃

This visible difference seems to scream from Ram's POV "My GOD!! How I was and What have I become?!!!!!!"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So true, Maris. The difference is indeed visible...starkly visible!

Much as we like the Guplu-Suplu😆, he really does need to lose some weight for his own health and well-being.

Great pictures 👏

bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! I could barely recognize him. I don't want him to be super skinny, but at least healthy, rather than his current figure
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
When Kasam Se started he looked perfect! The angry man and shrewd behavior

He put on weight towards end of Kasam Se

If he controls his diet and actually jog a mile on the sets it wud help a lot

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

He looked great in GEM...and then as and when he became popular even his size increased ...but for his health sake hope he reduces weight...

Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think he's gud as now bcoz it suites him.I don't want him to show fake styles.I like him as he is...
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I remember watching Ghar Ek Mandhir ..and having a crush on him !...his hottness and chemistry with Gautami was what got me addicted to romantic drama's...though I still love him !...I'd kill to see the old ram again! :(
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

When Kasam Se started he looked perfect! The angry man and shrewd behavior

He put on weight towards end of Kasam Se

If he controls his diet and actually jog a mile on the sets it wud help a lot

tvdost]:  

He looked great in GEM...and then as and when he became popular even his size increased ...but for his health sake hope he reduces weight...

@ Shanti and tvdost ----@ bold;
What you both say is correct. If not for the show atleast for the sake of his own health and well being he needs to cut down on those KFCs fried chicken and watch out his weight.  The results would be pleasing both for our eyes and  for the mirror in front of Him😉😆😛😃
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As much as I love him, the engagement epi was a bit disturbing to see him seated uncomfortably and the outfit about to burst at the seams or right in the center!  
He's a talented bloke, in interviews come across as a great, sensible sort albeit the naughtiness and loud laugh... hope he works on himself, have read too much about health hazards of accumulated belly-fat 😔
-Spree- thumbnail
He was very handsome. He looks like Mr. fatty acid but still looks good. But then again. he will have to reduce his weight. There are a lot of problems related to weight which he won't be able to control if he doesn't see where is he going. (Literally) and that includes heart attack. 

Nice one Mari. Hope he comes on IF and see what his fans are doing for him. :-)

Spree