•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

i like them both..both share a good chemistry..😆..wish they could have exchanged their partners..u know what i think rashi , will woo jigar to distract him from gopi..as in he was teaching gopi right??

what say guys??😆

lol yah but then kahani mein twsit nahi  ata na same same  hote tou  u must have heard opposite attracts
I think Jigar and Gopi will start spending a lot of time together and Jigar will no longer be paying as much attention to Rashi and Gopi won't constantly pamper Ahem like Mani will make and give him Green tea and he won't like it and Jigar will be helping Gopi with her education and they might be staying up late together working on her education and then when Gopi passes an exam or something Jigar will buy her an expensive present or something and come home with it and Rashi will think that it's for her and butter up Jigar but then in front of everyone Jigar will give it to Gopi saying a present for my favourite Bhabhi for passing her exam and Ahem and Rashi will both get jealous and annoyed
I agree, loving their chemistry!!