Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kokila and Gopi - Page 2

Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sandyuk

I think Ahem does like Gopi but something needs to happen where Ahem is forced to admit his feelings - if not to Gopi then to himself at least.

</div>

<div>

If some other guy starts showing an interest in Gopi then I think Ahem will only blame Gopi and shout at her. I think something serious like an accident where Gopi's life is in danger - then Ahem may admit or show his feelings.

yea I agree with u... ahem probably has feeling for gopi somewhere deep inside πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sandyuk

I think Ahem does like Gopi but something needs to happen where Ahem is forced to admit his feelings - if not to Gopi then to himself at least.

If some other guy starts showing an interest in Gopi then I think Ahem will only blame Gopi and shout at her. I think something serious like an accident where Gopi's life is in danger - then Ahem may admit or show his feelings.

I agree with Nafisa - there is much to see in those scenes and there are others too, like moment he finds her in after she was lost in Switzerland, the mango tree scene and the rain scene.

Like the jealousy track or either of them being in harms way, there are other possible tracks like Koki giving them more alone time at home and away.

Another thing to consider is Ahem's nature and character which many of our FF, SS and OS writers on this forum have brought out. This may give you a better perspective to understanding why he is the way he is. 

In the meantime the education track is in vogue so we can watch in anticipation for these tracks to occur.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: KaShCrazyAneesa

What part of Ahems birthday was where Ahem showed his love to Gopi, I only watched abit of tht episode.

Aha, serves you right for skipping it...πŸ˜† it's episode 262, you see I'm so good, I went to look and see what episode it is for you...if you have access to the videos on star plus website (you in India right?) http://starplus.startv.in/recaps.aspx?Page=8&sid=30 

Watch the part Gopi is lighting the candles on the minnie mouse cake for Aham, she is looking at him and is about to burn herself on all the candles, Aham notices and grabs her hand, he speaks to her to be careful, but the most important part for us observing is KOKILA's REACTION...now it's very clear to her, she understood Aham is acting that he hates Gopi.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He loves Gopi but he is to arrogant to admit itπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ