•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
you will not say a word to me i have had it up to here with you and your nonsense,  you want your girlfriend well honey you are free to go n i am free to leave you.  Aham stood in shock n silence.  Gopi goes over to kokila Maji  i never knew what a true mother was until i met you, you showed me when i was wrong, loved me when i did right.   But maji i am 22 years old n not once has your son given me the respect or love i deserve, i need someone who will love me for me when i wasnt educated i was trampled on by all that i thought loved me n i loved them dearly now that i am educated i need someone who will support me love me a life partner  not a arrogant stubborn heartless person.  
Gopi   turns to leave smiling  to start her life fresh  away from Aham rashi n urmila

a short os enjoy
Wow..Amazing Start.. Loved it.. 👏 Loved it.. 
It's the right tone with how frustrated we all are with the CV's games and what the character of Aham is doing again. 

Suk Very short and to the point, great...I think in real life it would happen by now, there is so much a person can take, it's only in this fantasy serial world where we see a girl persevering to this extent.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
I wish when Gopi starts going into her La La Land she remembers this ...http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xe7xfn_saath-nibhana-saathiya-31st-july-20_shortfilms (he told her he doesn't see his future with her), she's still there sticking around...for the pleasure of his mum, sometimes I feel Gopi is a poor excuse for a heroine, not strong or ballsy enough, it's modern times no need for a person to be so trampled upon. 

I think it's useless to send clips of Aham for best bhai, best pati etc, just put a set of horns on him in this clip and nominate him in the best villain role and he'll win it, that face and the soul destroying words...bechari Gopi has trusted her life to the devil. 
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I wish when Gopi starts going into her La La Land she remembers this ...http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xe7xfn_saath-nibhana-saathiya-31st-july-20_shortfilms (he told her he doesn't see his future with her), she's still there sticking around...for the pleasure of his mum, sometimes I feel Gopi is a poor excuse for a heroine, not strong or ballsy enough, it's modern times no need for a person to be so trampled upon. 

I think it's useless to send clips of Aham for best bhai, best pati etc, just put a set of horns on him in this clip and nominate him in the best villain role and he'll win it, that face and the soul destroying words...bechari Gopi has trusted her life to the devil. 
watching this just   shows why gopi should leave him, no wonder gopi  is frighten of him
A succinct OS - well done.  

Only thing nowadays we are seeing that he cannot live without her.

Nafisa - Really great idea.

Originally posted by fanbidaai

watching this just   shows why gopi should leave him, no wonder gopi  is frighten of him
I agree,   This is so sad for gopi.