A slow week and wheres the hero?????

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

A week of Preeto has gone by.

The Sodhi household, Pankaj and Bobby Singh have made their appearances. Some impressive some; well the least said the better.
The story is moving very slow and the zing factor that was in the promo seems to be missing.This is my POV.

Now where is the male lead? When is Aditya Redij going to enter.
my take is if the Cvs had introduced him within the first week itself thesre would have been some interest to look forward to in this Preeto.
How much ever I admire Ankita, its not possible for her alone to carry this whole show on her slim shoulders.
Hoping the next week is more interesting and all the characters introduced and we get to see the interaction between the main leads soon. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I kinda agreee...I hope they show their hero soon...

The show had a decent start but the entire week the focus was on Beeji trying to hide things from everyone...first her husband then from Bobby Singh!!!!!!

Aditya's entry will give the show a lil sumthing more to look out for!!!!!!
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i agree with u
it was quite a slow week for preeto
nd i thought that maybe by friday epi aditiya would be shown
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like Aditya Redij. Am waiting for his entry. So far show seems ok. Story is an oft-repeated one but if the treatment is different it may appeal to the viewers.
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Maris🤗
Agree with you...the show was slow paced in the first week...the main focus being Meeta's marriage...so far the show seemed quite ok to me...wish to see better in the coming week...the actors already introduced are doing a good job...but there were some weak points as well...
I am excited about Aditya Redij doing this show...i have watched his previous work and must say,he is great...waiting for his entry in this show...maybe coz this show's prime focus is preeto, they havent introduced the male lead in the first week itself...so that they could build up her character before the entry of her man in her life...but yes, the show definitely needs to buck up to appeal to audiences...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i think we all need 2 giv it sumtym for the story n characters to settle in... bt yes aditya's entry wil mke tht difference needed... sum shws cn do well without the male lead for a few weeks (as LTL did wen the shw had begun...the male lead entered around 3/4weeks after the 1st epi) bt with the case of preeto its dif...im guessing he'll enter this cumin week
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Yes agree with u ... Aditya ki entry se story speed legi coz preeto & his Hero ki stoty Main honi chahiye so plz Fast come Hero...😊
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Maris I totally agree with you - Preeto according to me, is off to a slow start...Ankita is doing a great job nonetheless...but we are missing the lead hero...!! he needs to come forth & make this show more interesting...I honestly have not been able to keep up with all the episodes of Preeto coz I feel right now its a bit boring...!😕 No offense to anyone...!!
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WAITING... FOR ADITYA'S ...ENTRY...❤️
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ash and Amisha . Yes the show is yet to really catch on and infact seems a bit boring too. Hope this week things will improve for better.