Posted: 12 years ago
Personally, I watch Sagar Pictures' shows and see a lot of darkness in them. Like, wouldn't it have been better if the show never started with Kalyavan and evil and started with something to do with Shri Krishna instead?

And also, fighting Kalyavan, he didn't look so glorious, as in, his attire looked very very simple, not that of a Bhagvan. Like compare it to Mahabharat fighting scenes, the costumes were much more bolder!

Anywho, I like the show so far 😊
Edited by sattvik - 12 years ago
I agree most scenes look bit dark and the clothing looks bit modern..not like previous sagars serials.
i kind of like it...i love how kalyavan looked..it gave the proper feel of wat kind of person he was..im loving sagars new style...its reaaally good
ya u are right both is vry nice sagr arts and sagar pictures
loving the new look of lord Krishna

mainly the purple cloth which is draped on him.

vishal is doing fabulous but only thing is that he is telling is dialogue too fast may be b'coz of nervousness😆
kalyawan looked like a dumbo
even his voice was also not clear ...
yes there are sum darkish shades ...colours used by sagar pictures in their shows..it was not there in JAI SHRI KRISHNA show...in Mahavir Hanuman i saw this usage of dark colours in the backgrounds ...
wish they dont use such dark colours ...
For Krishna & Balaram, I wish they'd stick to what they were known to wear.  Krishna wore yellow robes and an orangish dhoti, while Balaram's robes were blue.  I wish they'd lock it @ that.

Given that Kalyavan was a foreigner, his make-up looked appropriate, if too modern - the black plus silver shades to signify his villainy.  But Rukmi's black costume was too weird, even for him.  Are they going to deck all of Krishna's enemies - be it Kalyavan, Rukmi, Jarasandha, Shishupal, Shalva, et al in black? 🤔

One more thing - whenever they do show the Pandavas, please don't show Arjun in white, like in BRC.  Give them all different colors.
Originally posted by chemestry

loving the new look of lord Krishna

mainly the purple cloth which is draped on him.

vishal is doing fabulous but only thing is that he is telling is dialogue too fast may be b'coz of nervousness😆
i totally agree with u mr vishal talling the dialogue too much fast
I just caught up some episodes on the net. I loved the way Kalvayan look. Agree with Crazy girl above. I guess Sagar arts are also experimenting and trying a more modern approach.

Saw the first epi on TV yesterday and am yet to like it. But its too early. The show is just started. It needs atleast a month for some proper criticism can begin.
well i liked the new look and costumes..but i don't like this darkness