Gopi to study-Ahem as father and Kokila as mother!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

If Gopi now reads in class 1 ,it will take her 10 years to pass.if she likes then two more years.then if she likes further education for 5-6 years. then as i said she will do phd then total about 18 years, this time Ahem can be her father and Kokila be her mother.Ahem can even marry once again and Anita shall be her choti maa.😊😊😊😊

it was just a funny and nonsense post.no offence to anyone.

You're right it would take her a long time to do that but I don't see why they don't just teach her how to read and write and what not and she can take a test saying's she finished school like in America and adult can do a GED that covers five subjects and proves that they have finished high school

Originally posted by Traxy101

You're right it would take her a long time to do that but I don't see why they don't just teach her how to read and write and what not and she can take a test saying's she finished school like in America and adult can do a GED that covers five subjects and proves that they have finished high school

Thats American education.I guess Gopi should do CBSE I think its the exam of India.

You Have all forgot how fast gopi can learn ...She can take a speedreading class ... and she will be done  and educated faster than sandook track... which took a  eternity.