Love U Zindagi

LUZ OFFICIALLY ENDED! :(

LoveLiveDance thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
what the today there was no percap, so does that mean the show ended? if it did oh my will i be ever mad, because they ending was bakwas, they rushed it so much...n like what is up with making Geet fall in love with rahul in 5 mintues...i loved this show, but the ending made me so angry!!!

EDITED:
THERE IS NO NEW EPISODE TODAY, god whats up with star they end the best shows and keep the crap running.
Edited by LoveLiveDance - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BiggestSidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes they rushed it
And there was no precap
I will be infuriated if its ended
Rahul was so good
I want to see more episodes
I hope it hasnt ended
Am so fed up of this channel
So much confusion
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i don't think it was end , hope soo..let see ...
varshaSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hate star plus if they end the show like this😭😭
n.chopra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i will hate star if its ended like this too. it will be terrible. episodes are soo good. i will miss rahul a lot.i dont want this show to end
asha222 thumbnail
I'm pretty sure it has ended. 

Geet is going back to school which btw i didn't know she was done studying fashion designing... And she realizes that Rahul has done so much for her and is realizing he might be a match for her after all.

Rahul is starting to feel something for Geet and will patch things up with his mom.

Roop will mary Nikhil.

Everything ends well.
pktr thumbnail
Nooo dont say that!!! i will cry if it ended like this!!!😭😭...but there was nnnooo precap!!!! does it mean they will just end sssoo abruptly????i will hateee star plus for the rreesssttt of my life if its over like this..i will miss Rahul ssoo much if it s ended😭..he looked sssooo cute today..i will miss Sidd i hope he does a bbeetteerr show reallyy soon. i hhaaattteee you star plus😭 Edited by pktr - 12 years ago
varshaSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I will miss rahul if they ended yesterday and not at all satisfied with the ending😭
Star plus the Big TRP hungers does not deserve such a good show...SP continue with ur boring saas bahu shows
Sonali.R thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am not satisfied with the end if its the end too. and rahul and geets chemistry was so oh so amazing. i love the way rahul smiled at her when she said she would not loose the train again. it is such a wonderful show. i will be so angry if it ended  so rushed up yesterday:(
BiggestSidfan thumbnail
I will not watch Sp ever again if luz has ended yesterday
I will miss Sidd so much