Love U Zindagi

LUZ OFFICIALLY ENDED! :( - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
No way man! i dont think that was the end. Coz the chat thingy was never revealed!! I bet this will be shown next weekend and yes, everything IS rushed. But they cant make it better either coz this show is ending next week or so. Sighhh... and it wasnt also clear if theyre like a couple now =S  The entire episode was confusing... I didnt know if everything was shown from friendship or love angle. total confusionnn oh shittt. wait wait so this WAS the last episode? Nooo wayyy. Soo saddd. Tooo abruptttEdited by VioletScarf - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

n.chopra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
if it is ended i will hate sp. i want to see sidd. i really love him as rahul. had so much potential channel only messed it up by showing other things first! i will really miss rahul
macarons thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If there is no episode on the next saturday, I am gonna ban watching star plus. They ended the show abruptly - there was no love story.
pktr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hhhaaatteeeddd the end!!! i hhaattee star. what a bad end! i will neevveeeaa watch star again, i will misss Rahul and reets friendshipšŸ˜­
LuvAbhiyaarjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hate star plus for ending luz .
k.shah thumbnail
i Hate star pluz. i will mizz Rahul thiz iz da worzt channel in da world. how cld dey end da way dey did!!!. i will really mizz sidd
Baby.Ash thumbnail
Dear I Dnt Fink Itz Ended The Chaskameter Itz Still There If Itz Ended dey remove the chaskameter but itz dere nd trps are goin up
MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its officialy ended guys!!! Get over it, I know its hard to believe but  yeah Aleeza confirmed in her FB that they are shooting no more!!
Baby.Ash thumbnail
Fb actors are fake u no itz not ended
juhidivyanka14 thumbnail
Hi,

I thought bcoz of the award function, the show is not being telecasted,

All the very best for now and always to all the star cast and crew members.