Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

-After Years- kriyansh OS

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Heavenly God!! Am just in love with this couple! And yeah, no1 knws me here!! But guys, plz review!

oh.. and i knw tht its just the strt of their love story, but just cldnt think of nething in the present.. so plz bear :)

and if sanu/debby read this.. erm.. its for u both! miss u loads!!

After Years.

He did expect this. He always hoped for it. But he did feel a pinch deep down. She was stranded. Again. There she sat, alone in the restaurant, dressed in her favourite  blue jumpsuit. Rey watched her reflection in the mirror and saw the sight of her ruffled hair, as she sat back there, closing her eyes.

It was his time to make the move now.

Before she became aware if his presence, he cupped the back of her neck and his thumb caressing her jst under her left ear. He felt her pulse leap and saw a smile burst across her face as she turned to look back over her shoulder. Rey stepped up beside her and watched her smile die. Pushing herself away from him and his touch, she frowned back, "aap yaahaan kya kar rahe hai?"

Rey just gave her his gorgeous smile, and then jerking his head he said, "come on.. miss dehradoon.. lets go"

Kria sniffled and turned her head away, "get lost. I don't need u to rescue me everytime.."

He glanced at the two empty cups of coffee on her table and pulled his wallet to pay the bill. Then he stood there for a moment, gazing at the top of her head, wondering if he should just spank her or kiss her. Under his breath, he said, "yes. Yes you do. And this time am not leaving without you."

In one or the other way, he had been rescuing her since he first met her, and she  always resented it. Whether a pre-pubescent tomboy, or the swan she had evolved into. Shed been diving into catastrophes and he'd been reeling her out of it. Rey's problem was that everytime hed try to tell her how he felt, he'd f**k it up, the result being, she would never believe him.

He reached down and started to pull her chair out from the table, the muscles of his arm flexing.

She didn't surprise him.  True to form, kria was stubborn and tried to dig her feet in, but after a long struggle she realized it was pointless. They walked for a block without speaking, but he had no problem reading her thoughts. 

She had an expressive face, and he'd been translating it for years. Be it her dance, or her simple stares.

Before long he was unlocking the door of his car.  "Come on.  Get in."

She pulled away from him, then turned and lifted her head and looked into his eyes, still not saying anything. Rey felt his lips twitch.  "What?  Still mad at me?"

She settled down, leaning on the car, closing the door and shook her head, a sad look on her face, "am not mad at you. Am mad at karan. Mad at myself, disgusted."

His heart clenched as tears began to roll down her supple cheeks. "whats wrong with me Rey? Why is it  so hard for me to find someone who will care about me once in a while, instead of only thinking about himself? Dad... and.."

"and?"

"and everyone else."

Taking a step forward, she settled herself against him, her arms around his waist and a side of her face resting on his shoulder. .  His chin came down, and using it, he gently rubbed the top of her head while his arms surrounded her in a gesture of comfort and protection.  Their movements were fluid and natural, as if they'd stood like this many times before.  They had.

Kria mumbled into the bare flesh beneath her mouth, "If you crack a joke, or make fun of me, I swear I'll bite you."

Rey cupped the back of her head, pulled back, and dropped a kiss on her forehead.  "It wouldn't be the first time, would it?  All right, no jokes, no making fun.  Come on.  Get in the car.  Everything will be okay.  I promise." 

Frowning up at him,  kria said,  "I have my own scooty here."

Lightly squeezing her head, he said, "baat cutter!!! I told you to get in the car.  Now get in!"

Wrenching herself out of his hands , she said, "Don't call me that!  And how many times have I told you, you are not the boss of me!"

Grinning, he replied, "I've lost count."

Grumbling, crossing her arms over her chest and staying her ground, kria said, "but you still refuse to boss over.."

Exasperated, Rey said, "Fine, I didn't want to do this here, but you leave me no choice."  With that, he pushed her back against the car, using his weight to hold her, letting her feel his desire, but knowing he had to make her understand the extent of it.  With a deep breath, he said, "You've been a part of my life since like.. forever.  So I can speak with authority and say there is nothing wrong with you, baat-cutter."  He paused.  "I wanted to drive you to the park near where we had our first dance together.. it was the first time when when I knew what I needed was you"

He felt her gasp and heard the wobble in kria's voice as she said, "I told you no jokes.  You're making fun of me again."

Rey leaned his forehead on hers.  "Sweetheart, it's never been a joke.  But the way I feel about you scares me, so every time I tried to tell you I deliberately made it sound like I was teasing.  But I was serious, even when I was fifteen.  Every time, I was standing there with my heart in my palms, offering it to you."

Kria put her hands on his chest and pushed him away, looking up into his face.  "What are you saying?"

He swallowed his tears,  "I guess I still haven't said it, have I?  I love you, miss dehraadoon.  I want you to be my wife.  And lately I've been thinking that, just maybe, you love me too."

She punched him on the shoulder and then yelled in his face.  "You Dufus!! Stop calling me that.. and  I'll love you back jab aap mujhe mere naam se bulaaaoge."

"miss. Dehradoon..." he breathed on her face as she punched him again!

"KRIA.." he snorted

"and I love you too.. Why didn't you ever tell me?"

Laughing, Rey grabbed her fist, and then pulled her tightly to him.  Lowering his mouth to hers, he said, "Chabbilal has been begging Romaira to marry him since day one..  What more do you want?"

-The End-

Edited by elizaa - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res

jsgfvjastfbhsvfbd 

will unreserve sometime in 1-2 days. 😆
Meeko thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Akanksha_

res

jsgfvjastfbhsvfbd 

will unreserve sometime in 1-2 days. 😆

aah!! as expected 😡😆
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg i loved every bit of dis and i want dis to happen in da show as asle  

Meeko thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tasha4ever

omg i loved every bit of dis and i want dis to happen in da show as asle  

thnks tasha 😛
dnt worry, theyll have better story in the show. as needless to say, the current track is just awesomelicious 😳
-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res! 
Will edit 2moro. 😳

-Edited-

OMGG!! 
This is fabulous!! 👏 I Loved each n every part of it!! Especially the end! So Dreamy! 😍 I hope that this actly happens!
Please write moree. 😳 
Edited by -Zeenat- - 12 years ago
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...sooo cutteee😳...its reallly adorable☺️...i cud totally imagine d two😍...awsum writing👍🏼
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

OMG it's totally WOW!<3 do write moree on themmm;)

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey lizz, i didn't know you also watch this serial😲gosh, why me,u,sana,anks n debby are liking the same same??🤣
anyways, superb OS, love every bit but itna chota😔
it was awesome👏
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG sooo cuteee!!!! loved it ...plz write moree!!! pm me plzz😳