-After Years- kriyansh OS - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

res

jsgfvjastfbhsvfbd 

will unreserve sometime in 1-2 days. πŸ˜†
🀣 shes behaving lyk meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OH MY LORDDD..FERNANDES DID U WRITE THIS??😲 because its ruddy brilliant πŸ˜ƒ i loveee Rey's naughtiness and Kriya's resistence..u ofcourse have to thank me only πŸ˜†

on a more serious note..i absolutely adoreddd it to the coreee..lizzieleena im so proud of u..their was not one flaw..it was sucha delightful read..lyk i say ur d devil boss..n watever u do is HOT πŸ˜‰

love uuu
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Well written 4 me and debby and will unres like anky will do u knw how lazy I am 

Sorry but read and loved it and will unres like u make unres🀣

Originally posted by luv_wacko

OH MY LORDDD..FERNANDES DID U WRITE THIS??😲 because its ruddy brilliant πŸ˜ƒ i loveee Rey's naughtiness and Kriya's resistence..u ofcourse have to thank me only πŸ˜†

on a more serious note..i absolutely adoreddd it to the coreee..lizzieleena im so proud of u..their was not one flaw..it was sucha delightful read..lyk i say ur d devil boss..n watever u do is HOT πŸ˜‰

love uuu
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Awww so much love debsy and BDW hows uπŸ€— zayda pyaar mat karo bachi phool jaegi🀣

sanju tum sunshine kab bani?😳
lmao haina talent aa gaya hai ladki me πŸ˜‰
jaan ho tum meri lizzieleena <3
@debo: Jab maine username change kiya🀣

love uuu
πŸ€—πŸ€—
debileena!!
finally u read it!
wooosh!
tht was a long wait haan!
i wrote it on sunday and aaj wed hai!
hadh kar di tum dono delhi'ites ne!
be punctual like mumbai'iansπŸ˜†
and thnk u so sooo much! u.. my biggest critics.. liked it??? now thts wht i call pleasure to hear :D
and yeah! 2 things to thank u for! one for forcing me to write on remix and second for torturing me to watch d3!
hw cn i ever thnk u for this :P
love u loads!πŸ€—
Originally posted by --sunshine--

@debo: Jab maine username change kiya🀣
and who kyun kiya surajmukhi??πŸ˜†

🀣 shes behaving lyk meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
gosh! at the end of it shes ur wing onlyπŸ₯±
Originally posted by --sunshine--

Well written 4 me and debby and will unres like anky will do u knw how lazy I am 

Sorry but read and loved it and will unres like u make unres🀣

baap re!!
lazyness ki dukaan?😑
next time no dedication for u😑