Celebrity Fan Clubs

!~Birthday Celebrations Of Princess Aamna Sharif~!

Bia_Ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

TO THE
BIRTHDAY OF
OUR CUTE PRINCESS NAMED

AAMNA SHARIFF

WE ALL WISH U
A VERY VERY
PROSPEROUS BIRTHDAY

😆FROM ALL BOYS😆

Edited by Bia_Ansari - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bia_Ansari thumbnail

PICS FROM PRAKEET

Bia_Ansari thumbnail

WISHES FOR AAMNA
FROM FANS

https://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/web/bars/baby/birdsbow.gif

Hello Aamna...wish u a very happy birthday...loved u as Kashish so much...

from >> Deepa

-----------------------------

Hey Amna
Wishing You Many Happy Returns of the Day & All The Best for your Career

from>>preeti
----------------------

http://s853.photobucket.com/albums/ab93/purni_2711/?action=view&current=0bcbbe1e.pbw

from>>puri

------------------------

from>>princess.rocks

-------------------------------------

from>> prateek

-----------------------------------

from>>sandeep

------------------------------

Happy Birthday Aamna Shariff
 Wishing u a Very happy birthday😉

from>> priya_94

-----------------------------------

Another year has passed in your life, making you even wiser and stronger. Let your age not age your spirits. I wish you a very Happy birthday.

On your special day, I wish you all that you desire. May God bless you with love and care. Enjoy every moment, every day of your life. Happy Birthday.
My heartiest wishes to you on your Birthday. Have a successful year filled with success and glory. Enjoy your day and the life ahead.

May God bless you with all you desire. Wishing you a very Happy birthday. Enjoy every moment of your precious life.

from>>arsalan

------------------------------------

from>>shoaib_khan

------------------------------------

May ALLAH give u lots
of such joys &
happy moments.
May U live long &
live happy. May worries,
thoughts,angers &
bad lucks remain
away 4m u.
I wish u good luck.
A nice & lovely life 2
come. Bright &
joyful future & all
the goods that U
can ever Wish or think off.
I wish, may ur dreams come true
& all sad
thoughts off.
AMEEN.

from>>krazzy_sharim

----------------------------------

Happy Birthday Aamna
May you have Bundles Of MOre
Love you from the Depth Of My Heart <3

"May you have all the joy in the world on your birthday."

You are really very special,
And deeply loved for what you do,
So you are wished a Happy Birthday,
With lots of pleasure all for you'
I love You Sweetheart!
Happy Birthday

This day, when the most beautiful female MIND was born, is my most beautiful day. Luv and Long live.

Regards,
SaDaf

Wishes For Dearest Ammna

"I hope that the coming year provides you with all the success and fulfillment your heart wishes."

Many Happy Returns Of The Day!!

priya901

-----------------------

https://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/web/bars/baby/birdsbow.gif

Bia_Ansari thumbnail

GIFTS FOR AAMNA
FROM FANS

FROM GIRLS

https://display.ubercomments.com/6/12970.gif

https://www.orkugifs.com/en/images/happy-birthday_1194.gif

FROM BOYS😆

🤣THEY R GIFTING HERE SELF'S🤣

https://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/gitusik/gitusik1101/gitusik110100026/8575384-pink-bedding-gift-box-heart-shaped-chocolate-candy-with-the-words-i-love-you-and-a-lot-of-small-dist.jpg

http://www.binbin.net/photos/bunches/i-l/i-love-you-gift.jpg

https://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/gitusik/gitusik1101/gitusik110100025/8575378-on-a-pink-background-surprise-gift-two-chocolate-heart-in-the-form-that-says-i-love-you.jpg

SPECIAL GIFTS FROM BHAIYU
UR LOVE (SHOAIB_KHAN)
TO~~ BHABHI~~

---------------------

Bia_Ansari thumbnail

AAMNA SHARIFF

BLOW CANDLES  FIRST
AND
MAKE A WISH

NOW CUT THE CAKE

Bia_Ansari thumbnail

BIOGRAPHY

Name : Aamna Shariff
Birth Name : Aamna Sharif
Sex : Female
Nationality : Indian
Birth Date : 1982-07-16
Birth Place : Mumbai
Profession : Indian TV/Film Actress
Zodiac : Cancer

Aamna Sharif is a fairly new television and movie actresses; she was born on the 16th July 1982 in Mumbai India. She comes from a very conservative and religious muslim family and lives in Mumbai with her mother. She started her television career with Balaji Telefilms serial Kahiin to Hoga. She played the role of a eldest sister in a middle class family. She then gave a guest appearance in Deal Ya No Deal a program hosted by Rajeev. She again was a guest with her co star Rajeev in Khul Ja Sim Sim which is hosted by Hussain Kuwajerwala. She has got a very fine appearance or one can call on screen presence. She is working hard to make her fan base grow in the country. One interesting fact about here is that she basically belongs to Bharain. The show which has made her the most famous is a show called Kahiin to Hoga after which she became a household name in the country.

Aamna has been seen as guest in many serials and she was also seen in Rin Mera Superstar serial. She also made appearance in Kahni Khar Ghar Ki in its birthday issue. She has also worked in the serial called Hum 2Hamrey9. Then she was also seen as guest in the Batliwala House no 43. Her movie career began in the year 2009 and she was seen opposite Aftab Shivdasani in the movie Aloo Chaat, then again in 2009 with Aftab Shivdasani in Aao Wish Karein. She is also working on the south Indian movie called Cool which is in Kannada with its superstar Ganesh. She is one of the upcoming actresses of Bollywood and she is working hard to achieve that goal. She started modeling from her college days and also appeared in a music video called Dil Ka Alam Main Kya Bataun Tujhe.

Bia_Ansari thumbnail

https://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110401144831/degrassi/images/f/f9/Pink-and-black-divider.png

Sweety_1754(anam)
  Sweet_aamna(bia)
  Varallika
  Neha_K(neha)
  NidaRajeev(nida)
  aamnalicious
  Tanu.g
  Zarmina_244
  -Aarti-
  Cute_rabi
  Rajeev aamna
  Afreenamna(afreen)
  Blackrojav
  shoaib_khan
  Aamnatheprincess
  Goodkashish(kashish)
  Kashikaamna(kashika)
  Crazy_4_RA(deby)
  -purnima-
  RAdabest (nehu)
  Yahiyasari
  r@msh@
  Kashish-fan
  Taher-AS
  -sidra-
  preetyk_2008 (jasmin)
  Fizzylicious (aysha)
  Cute.Sadaf
  aamnarabir
Prateeksaini01
prachid
ilovemylife(zara)

https://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110401144831/degrassi/images/f/f9/Pink-and-black-divider.png

If want ur name in it please hit

By -purnima- (puri)

PHOTOSHOOT

AT BIRTHDAY PARTY

NEW MOVIE
SHAKAL PEE MAT JA

Aamna at Shakal pe mat Ja Press Meet Oct 22,2011

Aamna At
The showstopper act by Bollywood starlet Aamna Sharif...for Ramesh Dembla on November 6 2010 😊
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/49916622

this was at the Zaffran Launch last month 😊😊

this last sunday November 27 😊

VIDEOS
https://videos.sify.com/shakal-pe-mat-ja-first-look-unveiled-ANI-watch-lkylafbecgj.html
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1726965&PID=48187971�

NEWS

Aamna Shariff approached to play the lead in Star Plus next

The actress who shot to fame with Kahiin To Hoga is making a comeback on the small screen...

The makers of the very unique and successful show on Star Plus , Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya, will now come up with a youth based show on the same channel titled as Pyaar Ki Naukri.

Spellbound and Walkwater Productions will collaborate for this show for which Aamna Shariff has been approached to play the lead.

Aamna who came into the limelight after portraying the lovable Kashish in Kahiin To Hoga and moved on to films post the show will make a comeback to the small screen with this show.

The show will be on the lines of Zee TV's successful show, Astitva Ek Prem Kahani wherein the girl will be older than the lead boy.

Aamna maintained a dignified silence and said, "No comments".

We tried contacting Pearl Grey, the producer, but she remained unavailable.

So Aamna Shariff fans, its time to welcome your favourite star on the small screen once again...
😃
😃

It was a night that saw ample bartending and food on the house as this restaurant threw open its doors to Bangalore's swish set.

Zaffran, a fine-dining restaurant on St Mark's Road that specializes in North West Frontier cuisine, celebrated its launch with the who's who on the city's social circuit. And as the guests Aamna Shariff, Uday Garudachar, Harathi Reddy, Prasad Bidapa, Vijay Rekhi, Madhuri Genomal, Kamy Kapur and Nandini Alva indulged in cocktail chatter over kebabs, Siddharth Poojari and Rajesh Sachdev played the perfect hosts for the evening.

Siddharth, Director and Founder, S3 Luxury & Entertainment Pvt Ltd (City Bar and Kobe, Koramangala) and RSP Gourmet Foods Pvt Ltd (Zaffran) said, "We are delighted to bring this award-winning restaurant to Bangalore. We are confident that Zaffran will warm its way into the hearts and stomachs of every foodie in the city. We plan to bring many more such innovative concepts to the city to delight all food connoisseurs in Bangalore." The night came to a perfect end with an extensive menu comprising Zaffrani murgh, aloo tikki, paneer tikkas and prawns. Zaffran will be open to the public from October 20.
Yashdeep Nain in Pearl Grey's next |

Yashdeep Nain

Pearl Grey's SpellBound Productions has churned out some path-breaking shows like Pratigya and Pratha in association with Manmohan Shetty's Walkwater Productions. But now, Pearl is all set to kick-start her solo innings in the world of TV production. The lady with a superb creative mind has decided to launch her new show on Star Plus, tentatively titled Pyaar Ki Naukri, not in association with any the. other production house but solely under Spellbound Productions. Furthermore, the show has already managed to gain attention as it will mark the comeback of Aamna Sharif on TV after Balaji's Kahiin To HogaNow the latest dope is that Yashdeep Nain, who was earlier seen in Perfect Bride and Yeh Ishq Haaye, has been roped in to play the male lead in the show. His character's name is Raj Diwan.

"Yes, Yashdeep will play the lead male lead in the show. The casting for the show took eight months," confirmed Pearl Grey to Tellychakkar.com.

Pearl further went on to say that initially she was apprehensive to cast Yashdeep. "But after he auditioned for the role, I knew that he is perfect for Raj Diwan," revealed Pearl.

The story is about a young boy falling in love with an older woman. Yashdeep will play Aamna's love interest in the show. Other actors in the show include Sachin Khurana - who will play Aamna's fianc – and Kishori Shahane – who will be Aamna's mother.

The shooting for pilot episodes will begin from 15 December 2011. However, there were rumours that Pyaar Ki Naukri has been influenced from the yesteryear popular cult show, Astitva-Ek Prem Kahani. "Not at all. Only the age difference between the leads is a common factor. Other than that there are no other similarities. Trust me, the show has a concept that has never been explored before," said the enthusiastic producer.

Bia_Ansari thumbnail

AaMnA ShaRifF Fan Club
 BY: NO1aamnafan (sheela)

~*AaMnA ShAriF FC "~
BY: Ramsha

Aamna Shariff - The beauty Queen
BY: Farislove (zee)

Aamna Shariff ~ The Style Icon
BY: Rajeevlious

Aamna Shariff - Heart Throb of Millions
BY: Bhasker (bhaskar.t)

Elegant Beauty's Hub-Aamna.S!2 days 2 go!
BY: Kashishdabest (summi)

Aamna Shariff FC ~ Birthday Fun
BY: Rukhsaar_khan (rukhsaar)

DrEam LanD Of DreAmY giRL"AaMnA sHaRiFF FanCLuB"
BY: Ramsha

: :Aamna Shariff's Hub- B'day preps pg-84
BY: Rukhsaar_khan (rukhsaar)

10  ~*~Aamna Shariff Ki Kashish FC~*~

11  Dastan-e-Husn : Aamna Sharif FC
BY: Neha_k (neha)

12  ~~~SIZZLING AAMNA SHARIFF~~~
BY: Sweety_1754 (anam)

13  WELCOME TO THE WORLD of Adorable A@MN@ shariff

14  Dastan-e-Husn-II: Aamna Sharif FC

15  MAGICAL LAND OF AAMNA SHARIFF!!!FC I
BY: Sweet_aamna (bia)

16  Dastan-e-Husn-III :Aamna Sharif FC

17 Aamna Shariff FC
BY: Shoaib_khan (shoaib)

18. MAGICAL LAND OF AAMNA SHARIFF- II
BY:sweet_aamna(bia)

19. ~~SIZZLING AAMNA SHARIFF ll~~
by sweety_1754

20 !!Aamna Shariff --Gorgeous Diva's FC !!
by puri_2711

21. MAGICAL LAND OF AAMNA SHARIFF FC III
by sweet_aamna(bia)

22. !!Beautiful Damsel Aamna's Hub !!
By: Puri_2711

23. ~Dastan-e-Husn(IV)::Aamna Sharif FC~

Prateeksaini01 thumbnail
☺️Tohfa-e-dil de du ya de du chand taare ☺️
☺️Janam din pe tujhe kya du yeh puche mujh se saare ☺️
☺️Zindagi tere naam kar du bhi toh kam hai ☺️
☺️Daaman mein bhar du har pal khushi ka mein tumhare ☺️

😳⭐️❤️HAPPY BIRTHDAY AAMNA❤️⭐️😳

Edited by Prateeksaini01 - 12 years ago
shoaib_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wish you a very happy birthday My Love Aamna, many many happy returns of the day, may you get everything you wish for, may all you're dreams come true, god bless you always!!  I hope you have great day filled with loads and loads of happiness and joy!!

I wish i was there to celebrate with you 😍but hopefully 1 day 😍 may you have a great year ahead with loads and loads of happiness and success!! come back on screen missing you a lot!! I hope to see you soon, you're the best and always will be the best!! 😊

Keep smiling and enjoy you're day!! i love you sooo much Aamna❤️

Edited by shoaib_khan - 12 years ago