if jigar admiring gopi ...

Posted: 12 years ago

jigar helps gopi for school interview think if gopi likes jigar and start thinking of him😛 and jigar also start thinking of gopi and start admiring her  than what happen to rashi becoming bhoot 😆 and ahem  they are shocked specially ahem..his condition is miserable than like fish out of the pond 😆 breathing and burst 🤣😆 then ahem looks like this
and gopi and jigar see like this
and ahem
like this bechara ahem...
i think this because ahem deserve this
i hope who loves gopi very much they definetly think like that now because ahem will not change...  sad  no hope      see urmi and rashi open mouth popping eyes like popcorn    see the urmi,s eyes popped like a popcorns   not blinking
NOTE ... please love the post don,t spoil it 😊 its hurt so much 
                                                [ Thanks ]   hello smiley
                        post by ... simibrar...hello smiley   

Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
Great post Simi.

I had the same thought this afternoon, if Gopi stops doting over Aham and worships Jigar, who always helps her, when painting the mandir, carrying shagun to Umang, introducing Dhaval as prospective husband to Kinjal, telling Aham that without Gopi thinking fast and throwing pepper in the thief's face he would have stolen what he wanted and escaped, probably hurt Gopi too, Also when Kokila and Aham were allowing Gopi to leave the house (before Naani came) he spoke up and said where will Bhabhi go Aham, please don't allow this to happen, when she came back he was the first person to say he was happy to see her back at home. 

They are so ideal a couple, I wish because Aham hasn't touched her intimately that Rashi was to die, and Gopi consoles him and he turns to Gopi more and more and eventually love flourishes and Gopi can divorce Aham and marry his younger caring cousin instead. 
no sweet comments ... where are my friends  come and see the post i made it for you... Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
You never cease to amaze me Simi with your creatively constructed posts.

This has crazy smileys together with the hilarious popping corn likened to Urmilla and Rashi... really funny.

@ Nafisa - your last paragraph has your wildest imagination running here ... now what can spark this thought?  ... mmm ...
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Great post Simi.

I had the same thought this afternoon, if Gopi stops doting over Aham and worships Jigar, who always helps her, when painting the mandir, carrying shagun to Umang, introducing Dhaval as prospective husband to Kinjal, telling Aham that without Gopi thinking fast and throwing pepper in the thief's face he would have stolen what he wanted and escaped, probably hurt Gopi too, Also when Kokila and Aham were allowing Gopi to leave the house (before Naani came) he spoke up and said where will Bhabhi go Aham, please don't allow this to happen, when she came back he was the first person to say he was happy to see her back at home. 

They are so ideal a couple, I wish because Aham hasn't touched her intimately that Rashi was to die, and Gopi consoles him and he turns to Gopi more and more and eventually love flourishes and Gopi can divorce Aham and marry his younger caring cousin instead. 
yes true dear gopi married but totally isolated and dipresset married girl no feelings of wife born if the husband don,t feel the wifes thoughts and feelings ...and love.. i think if gopi get education then there is no hope like a person ahem will change for her.. habbits are same whole life not changed , gopi bear lot do so many sacrifice throw out from the house bear insult and lot of humilation daily and now in this age she starts study no that they humilate every time from ahem saying anpar gawar... Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
Loved your story made me laugh  ...so for the late post reply I have company..  This is so funny...

@nafsia you coment was good too.   But I don't think koki will let gopi go.
Originally posted by ANJ4

Loved your story made me laugh  ...so for the late post reply I have company..  This is so funny...

@nafsia you coment was good too.   But I don't think koki will let gopi go.
Hi dear, if kokila ji agreed for gopi to get study and go to school in this age , may be she think about this also 😆 may   be  ...  she adopt gopi as daughter and married her  to jigar when she see that ahem will not changed..
Originally posted by simibrar1990

Hi dear, if kokila ji agreed for gopi to get study and go to school in this age , may be she think about this also 😆 may   be  ...  she adopt gopi as daughter and married her  to jigar when she see that ahem will not changed..
Really ??????????
Simi...once again u cherished us with ur funny emoticons...

i really wish Jigar n Gopi are together n Ahem gets Rashi...

Urmila's eye popping is soo hilarious🤣

🤗
Simi you are brilliant👏 once again you out did your self 👏

Gopi was made only for Ahem she belongs to him and only to him he will show his love for her❤️

Sorry guys but cant agree with you all about this Gopi and Jiger getting togerther????