Nadas July11-15Mon-Fri updates on pg-1 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Lakshmi.

I am sure Senthil will call let paramu know that he lied in front of his parents and her parents because they forced him. I am sure Paramu loosu will believe him.
Edited by migan - 12 years ago
Thanks Migan & lakshmi

all the week's proceeding heading to the Friday vaaikkaal... Srima all the best.  

This serial has too many characters. Oru graamathaiyE serial la puguthardhu is romba too much Thirumurgan.
Originally posted by eclat

Thanks Migan & lakshmi

all the week's proceeding heading to the Friday vaaikkaal... Srima all the best.  

This serial has too many characters. Oru graamathaiyE serial la puguthardhu is romba too much Thirumurgan.

Athula so many characters are missing as well (Like mahesu and her family)
I think finally,Pooja ie)NA's brother's daughter will be the one for Gopi. She is good but now the speech she gave to vanitha in kitchen shows she will be money minded.
Paramu should be happy that Sentil didn't take advantage of her and that now she knows his true colours. She deserves this treatment from Sentil. I hope she sees Sentil with another woman travelling in his car or hear of him getting married to a rich girl soon. 👏

Paramu is an ungrateful woman - she stressed to Pandi that Gopi is not her real brother but only a cousin and that its Pandi who has the right to rectify her problems. 😡

Gopi had all the while treated Paramu as equal as how he treats his own sisters. But then Paramu was trying to poison Pandi's mind with such thoughts so that her involvement with Sentil doesn't reach Gobi's ears.😡

Perhaps both the PPs must look for a mappillai for Paramu otherwise she is going to run wild when a next loaded person arrives.  This girl has no intention of studying to excel in life - she is fit for only having babies and running a home. But then how are they going to find a rich man for her coz she is from a middle class family???. Will the lesson she learnt from befriending Sentil change her attitude now??😍

Originally posted by vernaly

I think finally,Pooja ie)NA's brother's daughter will be the one for Gopi. She is good but now the speech she gave to vanitha in kitchen shows she will be money minded.

Poverty has made her think so...she realised that there is nothing she can achieve in life without Money. She was unable to get proper education unlike Vanitha...or live a decent life happily with her parents. Both she and her mum were at the mercy of others. I remember her telling her mum that if only her dad had fought for some of the property (something to that effect) then they needn't suffer like how they have been suffering all this while. Can't blame her for it...however, hope she doesn't coin evil ideas of grabbing Gobi from Vanitha...though we know that Gobi will only end up with Malar...its a long winding road for us...but lets have patience in seeing this couple tie the knot..😃
Thanks Lakshmi.

Indha seriala enakku ippo pidicha character Maha mattumdhan - pesama irukkale. Nanum Pandi madhiri Maha guNamagama ippadiye irukka praying.
paramukku indha aappu pOdhaadhu..innum konjam vENum. i hate serials showing women getting hit but this one, mudinjaa, TV kuLLa pOi naanE rendu illa pathu saathuvEn. poNNaa iva.
Originally posted by srima

Thanks Lakshmi.

Indha seriala enakku ippo pidicha character Maha mattumdhan - pesama irukkale. Nanum Pandi madhiri Maha guNamagama ippadiye irukka praying.
well said, srima...idhu nalla angle...room pOdaamalEyE yOsicheengaLE..adhukku ellaarum oru O pOdunga..
Originally posted by swash2

well said, srima...idhu nalla angle...room pOdaamalEyE yOsicheengaLE..adhukku ellaarum oru O pOdunga..

Me too - Started liking her now. Yellarum either romba pesuraanga, illa azhuraangga, Illa yellraangga too much.