Nadheswaram

Nadas July11-15Mon-Fri updates on pg-1 - Page 3

lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: srima

Thanks Lakshmi.

Indha seriala enakku ippo pidicha character Maha mattumdhan - pesama irukkale. Nanum Pandi madhiri Maha guNamagama ippadiye irukka praying.

You are true sri..atleast 1 % satamavathu koraiyum..ada kadavulae varam thavarama RKO pottu konnu thekuranga..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: migan

Thanks Lakshmi.

I am sure Senthil will call let paramu know that he lied in front of his parents and her parents because they forced him. I am sure Paramu loosu will believe him.

I doubt he will bcoz he is not at all interested in her in the first place. Besides.. initially his aim was to sleep with her without any strings attached but ippo thaaney the whole world has come to know about his so called fling with Paramu... he will be very alert now. 😊

He actually got scared when his father confronted him and he is not going to let go of his inheritance just for Paramu's sake. He has no feelings to make her his wife, therefore, he
spoke bluntly out right about how he felt about her. It was a lesson well learnt by Paramu who was actually building castles in the air. Sentil will move on with his life and will keep as far as possible from Paramu from now onwards.  He will end up marrying a girl of his parents choice like an obidient son..!!!😍
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: migan

Me too - Started liking her now. Yellarum either romba pesuraanga, illa azhuraangga, Illa yellraangga too much.

You wait and watch - Maha is going to give everyone a surprise including her parents - that she will stick with Pandi as he is already her husband. 😃 She has developed great feelings for Pandi for there is love in her sparkling eyes.😛

Gopi athan you can now marry any other girl of your choice...!!
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Waiting for Ilove to post Thursday update or should I go ahead & post Friday?
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Friday 15.7.2011. Episode 319

Recap of Mayil telling Gopi & sokku , let us kill Paramu. Sutha arivu ketta thanamana pechu- sokku tells , srima also chaing chacks.  Mayilu periya discovery ' arivu illanalum 4 coins [kasu] earn panna mudiyum , but maname poyiduthuna how to live?[ Yov kolai pannitu jailku pona mattum manam kaathula parakkama boomikulla podanjukkuma?]. pochuda , sokku starts his A4 dialogues , advise advise more advise ' vayasu kolaru , valiba kolaru , all go  thru it , paramuku koNa budhi ,[ kurukku budhi , kirukku budhi ' directorukku] .Pee Pee kaila illamaleye Mayil supera Mugari ragam vasikkarar , & for a change Sokku othu oodhing. Our Kaliyuga KaNNan , Anadha rakshakan Gopi watching this drama mutely , conserving all his energy for the final outburst in the last segment[ may be by hearting his A4 page dialogues].Finally Gopi opens his mouth , says he has a solution & will outhu vidufy at Mayil's house in Paramu's presense.The entire Sokku caln padai edukking towards Mayil's house. [ Mahesu missing. 30 th episodeleya  Mahesu preggynu sonnanga. 319 episode over , kutty papa still cuddled inside mummy's tummy? Gaja Garbama beat pannidum pola irukke.]

Ippo vai paatu kacheri , same Mugari ragam sung by Lolluvathi. We cannot follow this ladies pazhamozhis when she talks normally ,now she is azhudhu konde talking , free flow of pasha mozhis & pudhu mozhis ' sudhama I didn't understand anything. In short Leelavathi is not happy about NA helping Veera & her mom. Ganga , kaveri , Godavari ellam gushing out of her eyes. Probably Leelavathi thought her kaNNeer river will soften NA & might drop the idea of helping his annan family. But NA supera swims thru that kanneer kadal with the plastered leg & firmly tells her that he will help his annan family at any cost.

Moorthy sitting kadu kadu in his room.  Kamu thinks he is upset with the days happenings in the house 'for & against helping veera & mom. No madam you are wrong , your kadhal kanavan is not upset with that but with your family , with your sister Paramu , with your father Mayil who begged withSenthil's dad instead of fighting. Now Moorthy says he too doubts Mayil ' all drama to valaichu podufy panakkara mappilai. Kamu is shocked. Srima is livid ' palar palar palar to Moorthy by srima.

All get ready for this scene .  Stone age idea in 21st century

Sokku clan along with Mayil come to Mayil's house. Paramu is lying & crying. Gopi takes her to meet the entire Pee Pee clan assembled in the main room. Paramu   vu vu vu. Others standing in statue pose. Gopi starts his lengthyyy speech [no patience to write , watch at your own risk]. Finally says , we have just one option to bring you back as enga veetu ponnu ,  & that is everybody including Sokku Mayil , Meenu , Deiva , Gopi  practically fall at her feet .[I found it most stupid & irritating Grrr.]

PS : Indha thodarai patrina vimarsanamgal varaverkap padugindrana ' My vimarsanam ready ' box full of rotton eggs & tomatoes. Those interested can join me.

Edited by srima - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srima

Friday 15.7.2011. Episode 319

Recap of Mayil telling Gopi & sokku , let us kill Paramu. Sutha arivu ketta thanamana pechu- sokku tells , srima also chaing chacks.  Mayilu periya discovery ' arivu illanalum 4 coins [kasu] earn panna mudiyum , but maname poyiduthuna how to live?[ Yov kolai pannitu jailku pona mattum manam kaathula parakkama boomikulla podanjukkuma?]. pochuda , sokku starts his A4 dialogues , advise advise more advise ' vayasu kolaru , valiba kolaru , all go  thru it , paramuku koNa budhi ,[ kurukku budhi , kirukku budhi ' directorukku] .Pee Pee kaila illamaleye Mayil supera Mugari ragam vasikkarar , & for a change Sokku othu oodhing. Our Kaliyuga KaNNan , Anadha rakshakan Gopi watching this drama mutely , conserving all his energy for the final outburst in the last segment[ may be by hearting his A4 page dialogues].Finally Gopi opens his mouth , says he has a solution & will outhu vidufy at Mayil's house in Paramu's presense.The entire Sokku caln padai edukking towards Mayil's house. [ Mahesu missing. 30 th episodeleya  Mahesu preggynu sonnanga. 319 episode over , kutty papa still cuddled inside mummy's tummy? Gaja Garbama beat pannidum pola irukke.]

Ippo vai paatu kacheri , same Mugari ragam sung by Lolluvathi. We cannot follow this ladies pazhamozhis when she talks normally ,now she is azhudhu konde talking , free flow of pasha mozhis & pudhu mozhis ' sudhama I didn't understand anything. In short Leelavathi is not happy about NA helping Veera & her mom. Ganga , kaveri , Godavari ellam gushing out of her eyes. Probably Leelavathi thought her kaNNeer river will soften NA & might drop the idea of helping his annan family. But NA supera swims thru that kanneer kadal with the plastered leg & firmly tells her that he will help his annan family at any cost.

Moorthy sitting kadu kadu in his room.  Kamu thinks he is upset with the days happenings in the house 'for & against helping veera & mom. No madam you are wrong , your kadhal kanavan is not upset with that but with your family , with your sister Paramu , with your father Mayil who begged withSenthil's dad instead of fighting. Now Moorthy says he too doubts Mayil ' all drama to valaichu podufy panakkara mappilai. Kamu is shocked. Srima is livid ' palar palar palar to Moorthy by srima.

All get ready for this scene .  Stone age idea in 21st century

Sokku clan along with Mayil come to Mayil's house. Paramu is lying & crying. Gopi takes her to meet the entire Pee Pee clan assembled in the main room. Paramu   vu vu vu. Others standing in statue pose. Gopi starts his lengthyyy speech [no patience to write , watch at your own risk]. Finally says , we have just one option to bring you back as enga veetu ponnu ,  & that is everybody including Sokku Mayil , Meenu , Deiva , Gopi  practically fall at her feet .[I found it most stupid & irritating Grrr.]

PS : Indha thodarai patrina vimarsanamgal varaverkap padugindrana ' My vimarsanam ready ' box full of rotton eggs & tomatoes. Those interested can join me.

His stupidity is at its height...😡😡...what does he think that we viewers like us will say he is such a gem of a man and that we would feel sympathetic towards him? Forget it Gopi... you are the most imbecile actor/director at all times. Shame on you!!😡

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sujmuruga

hi

can someone please post the "thursday update".

Hi suj..
Welcome to the forum..😛
Thursday update will be posted in an hour..
Sorry for the delay...
raaspach thumbnail

Hi..jeva😊
Why just hi??
Write some comments abt the episodes na 😛...

raaspach thumbnail
Thnaks Srima ma..

Gopi and co's solution to kaapathufy their kuduma maanam!!!!
Rombha kevalama decision...

Kaala vizhara idea kku mayil's kolai panra idea 10,0000 times better...

Pongada neengalum unga ideas um

Srima ma..

TMS katcheri kku naan ready...I'll join u...
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Shreenithi

Mr.Peacock - inimElthaan problem startingaa...appo enga updaters imbuttu naaL kashtapattu unga karmaththa paarththu update senjadhu enna sample aa...

Paramu - enakku unnaiya ketta ketta vaarththaiyaala thittaNumnu aasaiyaa irukku 

Thirumurugan - unnaiya thiruththavE mudiyaadhaa...