•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
That was the worse ending. I have no idea why they had to hurry up and end this show. Its not like they have another show that will air on Saturday or sundays.  They just rushed and didnt even close any of the open tracks.

1. Rahul and his mom never made up
2. What ever happen Joe?

At the very last show Geets mom was not even there. WHy was she not there?  They never showed how the grandfather decided to let Roops and Nickhil marry each other?

what  happen to Rahuls company and him ever meeting Neha or her father.  Geet should have taken a little longer to fall in love with Rahul.

They really did have a great show in there hands but like Star Plus does well is they end the good shows and keep shows that are dragging and dragging like
YRKH
Satthiya
Maryada
Tere S.

I really hate Star plus now. This is the secound really good show they ended that should have not .
it was the most fast end. and not showing any love .!between rahul and geet. i hate it
me too. I wanted to see reet luv story
This was the first show where to lead pair never fell in love or showed them falling for each other. So stupid so she leaves to go back to college and says if she needs anything Rahul will be there for. That is nto sayign she is in love with him.

And how can he fall for her so fast after being so over in love with Neha?  We all really need to demand for this show to restart again or at least shoot a fw more scenes
show is finished now ...i have checked my program list ...n LUZ is no where ... 😒
other star plus's serial very good    BUT love u zindagi more enjoy than the others serial. I hate ending. misss this couple...
i hhaattteee star how could they end it like this! i willl nneevaa watch star again.
how can it end hate star plus alot
sucha non satizfyin end!how cld da channel do thiz?i wanna c Rahul n Geet,s love. am so angry!
You are not alone to hate this worst ending of LUZ, But all hail to Star plus.😡