Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta July 11th 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update

Deshmukh House

Archana is in her house and her and Sachu are packing clothes on the bed for their vacation trip to Mahabaleshwar. Sachu is also helping Archana pack, and he also wants to pack a book for himself to study. Archana calls him a good boy for helping her pack. Suddenly Sachu starts to go wild and runs around the house. Archana is calling after him but he is too fast for her. Sachu has ran into the main room where Manav, Savita and Damodar are at. Archana goes into the room and tells Manav that we should take Sachu now as he is getting so excited. Savita asks Manav where are you guys going? Manav tells his mother that he forgot to tell her, and he tells her that him, Archana, Sachu and Soham were thinking of taking a vacation to Mahabaleshwar. Savita and Damodar smile. Manav asks his mother if she will come as well. Savita says no, I have to stay as we are choosing a president for our club. Savita says if you want me to come, then talk to my secretary. Savita asks Manav if Mahabaleshwar is a place to go on vacation. She then asks if you want to take me somewhere, then take me to London, America, or France. Damodar jokes to Savita and asks if she has ever dreamed to go to London, America or France. Savita says yes I have dreamed to go there before my marriage. Archana and Manav laugh at their talk. Savita says but ever I since I got married to you, I know I can't go, as you do not have the aukat to even take me to those places. Damodar says what do you want to say, that I have never done anything for you? Savita says what have you done ever since our marriage and says it was me who gave birth to the kids, and took care of them, you just sat and got drunk every day. Manav says you have started again aai baba. Savita tells Manav that he bothers me a lot, you tell him to stop. Damodar says to Manav you tell her, Savita says to tell this Buddha to stop and Damodar bites back buy saying you tell this buddhi. Savita changes the subject and says since you are going out of town, do one thing, and to give these visiting cards to people and to deliver them. Manav asks his mother if he should leave now as before his trip he has a lot of work to do. Savita says yes, go beta. Manav smiles at his parents.

DK's office

Manav has entered DK's office, DK sees Manav and says hello and asks take a guess on why I have called you here. Manav asks why. DK tells Manav to sit down and he gives him a book. Manav goes thorugh the book and sees a project. DK smiles and says this is your dream project. Manav is very happy and thanks DK for the dream project. DK says congratulations Manav. DK says but there's a catch, I was going to tell you yesterday but you had said, you were going on a vacation, and taking time off, see Manav you're going for a week, and I want to start this project in two days. DK says so you make your choice, do you want to start the project or take time off? Manav is left speechless.

Deshmukh House

Archana and Savita are in the Deshmukh House kitchen. Archana is giving Savita money to pay for the electricity bill and telephone bill. Savita is mixing up the money. Archana asks Savita why she is mixing up the money and tells her that she gave money to her separately, so it would be easy for her. Savita says one minute, and she goes outside and is calling for the secretary. The secretary's name is Sundri. Savita asks Sundri(the secretary) to rgith down on the paper of how much the bills are. Archana tells Sundri not to get so much milk as there will only be three people in the house. Sundri asks Archana where she is going. Archana says Mahabaleshwar. Sundri asks why she is going. Archana says for a trip and to explore. Sundri asks who are you going with? Savita gets irritated with Sundri as she is asking too many questions and tells her to get her work done. Sundri says madam I have to ask them, as when others ask me I have to answer them. Savita tells Sundri to get to work and to stop this natak. Archana asks Savita why she is scolding her and says Sundri is right. Archana gives Sundri the money for all the bills which have to be paid.

Manav's office

Manav is in his office by himself and is thinking to himself Manav, this is my chance, which you have been waiting for, and that I will have to work hard for this. Manav then thinks that if he decides to work on the project, what will happen about the trip and that Archana has prepared for the trip and she is very happy about the trip. Manav is in a dilemma of what to do because he will lose his chance at working if he decides to go on the trip but he will upset Archana too if he does the project and does not go on the trip.

Deshmukh House

Archana, Savita and Sachu are at the Deshmukh House. Sachu is asking Savita if he should take Damo with him to the picnic. Savita asks how will you take care of Damo and says someone who is old enough is required to be there as they can take care of Damo, you are my little boy, how will you take care of him, also my other little baby is going too. (she is talking about Soham) Savita says so she will need someone to play with, and she is lovingly piching Sachu's cheeks and says so Damo will stay with me. Sachu accepts this and says you are right and Damo should stay without you. Savita says good job, and she tells Sachu to go and play. Savita goes over to the secretary(Sundri) and threatens her that if she does something wrong then she will do something bad to her. Sundri says in a scared voice that is time for you to get ready. Savita says oh yes, I have to get ready to go to my club, and I need to also fight to be the president. Savita says to herself that she will become the president of the club and will get a discount to go to Mahabaleshwar. Archana comes to Savita and says aai, whether we get a discount or not, but most important is for you to become president. Savita tells Archana to pray to Bappa for your mother in law to become president. Archana promises Savita that this will happen, and Archana and Savita hug. Savita also blows Archana a kiss. Archana leaves. Savita puts her hand over her mouth and is now thinking of what would happen if she would become president. There would be a lot of clapping going on. A scene comes up of Savita and a few other ladies and Savita is dressed up very nicely, and she has a lot of flowers as her gifts. Savita would be saying thank you for chooning me as president. (chooning means choosing in Hindi) Savita puts her hand back down and sees Sundri right in front of her. She is really angry at Sundri and asks why she was standing right in front of her. Savita commands Sundri to get back to work. Sundri gets back to work.

Manav's office

Manav is by himself in his office and he receives a phone call. It is Archana, Manav is sounding very tense but tells Archana to speak. Archana is in her house and is very happy. Archana says she has packed all of the things to go to Mahabaleshwar, and I have even packed your stuff and asks if you want me to pack anything more, then just tell me. Manav stutters no. Archana does not notice his nervousness and asks Manav if he will come early from work today. Manav tells Archana that he may be a little late from work today as there is work to do. Archana asks Manav to try and come home a little early, because Sachu is so excited that he is telling all of his friends that he is going to Mahabaleshwar, and to tell you the truth, even I am very excited to go. It would be very good if you would come home early. Manav says yes Archana, I will put up the phone right now as DK sir is calling me(really a little fib) Archana says ok, bye. They both hang up. Dharmesh is coming to Manav's office now, he is standing right outside his office and is smiling. Manav is tense and is looking the other way. Dharmesh comes up to Manav who now sees him. Manav asks Dharmesh what he is doing here. Dharmesh says he has come to get the file that DK sir gave you, the new projector file. Manav says can I ask you why? Dharmesh says because DK sir has told me to do the project instead of you. Dharmesh says now I am in charge of it. Manav gives Dharmesh a stern look. Dharmesh is about to get Manav's project book but Manav keeps his hand on it to block it from Dharmesh. Manav says the decision has not been made yet if I am doing the project or not. Manav says once I make the final decision that I am not doing it, then you can take the file. Dharmesh smiles and says you got scared and says I will snatch the project from you, and you will just be watching. Manav says to stop dreaming, and says I will never let this happen. Dharmesh says ok, so does this mean that you are doing the project? Dharmesh says Manav whether you do the project or not, I will take the file either way, and if you do this project then you will need to cancel your trip and need to tell this to your laadli wife and your kids and I will love this. Dharmesh says and if you do not do this project, then I will get to do the project. I will get an opportunity to present myself to DK sir which will give me even more happiness. Manav is looking angry. Dharmesh tells Manav to think through his decision and says that DK sir has given me the project to do because he knows I work hard and I will successfully do the project to make myself look even better in DK's eyes and slowly, slowly take your place Manav. Manav says I told you to stop dreaming and says you can leave now. Dharmesh says ok and leaves the office. Manav is looking very worried right now.

At a friend's house for the ladies club

Savita, Rasika, Manjusha and Sundri and a few other ladies are at someone's house for the ladies club organization. Savita is having Sundri take pictures of her. Rasika is looking annoyed. Sundri takes a picture of Savita when she is in her pose. Savita goes and sits down with the ladies. Savita tells the ladies (more so, Rasika and Manjusha) that she is sorry, and says the newspaper wanted a picture of me, as people are really talking good about my son. A lady from the club says then they should take Manav's photo. Savita says to the lady that people think the reason my Manav is successful is because of his mother, that's why I got my photo taken, understand? Manjusha says to leave all this aside, and tells them not to talk about this. Manjusha says Savita Caki, tell me why your Damo is not here today, where is he? Savita says my Damo is busy right now and he is getting ready to go to Mahabaleshwar. A lady from the club says Mahabaleshwar, and asks if he is going alone. Savita asks how will he go by himself, what a silly question you have asked. The lady looks embarrassed. Savita says that my Damo is going to Mahabaleshwar with my son Manav and my daughter in law Archana and says my Damo really wanted to go with them. Sundri says but madam, and Savita tells her loudly to be quiet and says your mouth will be closed, you came with me right, so your mouth should be shut, and she tells Sundri to leave. Savita tells the ladies that Sundri that this lady does a lot of natak, this is why I have to yell at her. Rasika and Manjusha are just looking annoyed at Savita's talk. Savita tells the ladies to play the game, it appears like a game where the ladies are writing things down and are trying to win to be the president. A lady asks Savita if she is using a real camera and says it has gotten quite old and asks if Savita has a digital camera. Savita is confused on what a digital camera is. Rasika is laughing inside. Savita asks what that is. Manjusha explains to Savita that a digital camera has a card where you can have a lot of film. Savita says yes, we have that but it does not take good photos. Savita says this old camera takes very good pictures. The lady announces the winner of the president and says it is Rasika Ji. Rasika, Manjusha and the other ladies are clapping and cheering for Rasika. Savita is the only angry one and says how will this witch become president, if I had become one it would be good. Savita is really angry that Rasika is the president.

DK's office

Manav and DK are in the office. Manav is angry at DK for giving Dharmesh his project. DK says no need to get emotional. DK says let me make one thing very clear to you, I said this before and I don't like to repeat myself. There are no emotions when it comes to business. You want to go on a holiday, that's your choice. If I could, I would have delayed the project. Unfortunately, the deadline is here. Manav tries to say something but DK says if we do not start the project, our finances will go. DK says and I cannot bear this loss, therefore I can't wait for anyone. Manav is trying to beg DK to give him the project as he has been waiting for this for a long time. DK says I appreciate your efforts, but this is not the last project, there will be way more projects, you can do one of those. DK says since you want to go for a vacation, I gave the responsibility to Dharmesh, that's all. Manav says but Dharmesh is not a good person. DK says however Dharmesh is he is right for this type of work. DK says anyway, the choice is yours, do you want time off or the project? It takes Manav time to think through his decision but he decides to do the project. Manav says he will do he project and he will tell this to his family that he can't take time off and they will understand. DK says go ahead, and Manav says thank you sir but is still looking really worried.

Manav's office

Manav is pacing his office and is saying I told DK sir I would take the responsibility of the project, but how will I tell Archana this, she will be really sad and so will Sachin. Manav is worried and Aashna comes in his office. Aashna asks Manav if he has canceled his trip. Manav says yes and Aashna asks why. Manav says because if he had not done the project, DK sir would have had Dharmesh do it, and I can't afford this. Aashna asks Manav if he can afford seeing Archana upset. Aashna says you know how important this trip is for her, all the ticket and hotel booking is done, and Archana is really excited for this trip. Manav says I know, I just got her phone and she was really excited. Ashna offers if she could talk to Archana. Manav says no, Archana won't  like it, I'll try talking to her myself. Ashna tells Manav to do everything carefully & thoughtfully. So when you talk to Archana try not to hurt her.  She should not think that she is secondary in your life. Aashna leaves. Manav looks very worried.

Precap: Archana and Manav are at the Deshmukh House. Archana is asking Manav if he will eat dinner first, or should they just leave for the trip? Archana tells Manav to do on ething and to eat, as it is not good to leave the house without eating. Archana says she will prepare dinner for him. Manav goes up to Archana and is looking very sad. Manav says I'm sorry Archana, but we can't go to Mahabaleshwar. Archana looks sad.

Enjoy!😊
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pal1990 thumbnail
thanks for awesome update!!!
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.  In this day and age there is a laptop and webcam to interact, so why can't manav take the computer with him on holiday. This will keep DK and Archna happy.

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Bhalla..😊