Bade Acche Lagte Hain - Written Update 11 July

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hi Zuby, so good to see your update. πŸ€— Wishing u a speedy recovery.
the first scene was hilarious with Mr-Mrs Vikram and their 3 little musketeers. πŸ˜† Ram-Priya embarrassed. 😳 super cute. 😍
Vikram getting that job in a new company. I don't like it at all.   I hope he doesn't leave.

I skipped the whole Nuts-karthick scene. Only watched where he slapped her. πŸ˜†

Nuts-Karthik are not getting married. but ab Ram-Priya ka kya hoga.

Thanks for the update Zuby. πŸ€—

last week was nice.so this week we may be for some headache.that is showing on Monday itself.
thanks for quick update..hvnt watched episode yet..

get well soon dear
Thanks for the update and hope you get well soon!

Sonia
 Good to have u back Zuby! πŸ˜ƒ  Get well soon! Super awesome update!.πŸ‘ All your usual touches were there.

The episode was good!...very real like scenario...Unmarried couples and childless couples are struck dumb by the energy of the lil' children... Their comfortable peaceful world gets shaken by the noise whereas the parents are used to the din..😳

I came down with a thump when Vikram announced he found a new job...Why does he have to go away?😑  πŸ˜‘        If someone has to go let it be the klep  Mamma or Nutty Nats...Hoped Vikram would still continue to be the sane voice in the show.

Bawled over Priya and Dad's emotional scene😭...remembered the sacrifices parents make  to   give their  children  the  best. Loved Sudhir and Shipra too...Priya's family is so loving unlike Ram's where   everything is so artificial...Ram's  house  is   not a  home. Kartik and Priya's scenes were so heartwrenching...

Precap spoiled  the mood😑
thanks for the update dear !

i've just watched the epi and it was pretty nice as always.

I loved how kartik presented the gift too priya, it was really touching.
I never ever understood what Karthik saw in that super psycho nutcase πŸ˜•
Thanks for the update.
Really hope Vikram stays back.

thanx 4 update and get well soon

not to forget BABY's another Hilarious one liner dat SHAADI K SAATH BACCHE TO FREE MEIN AATE HAIN...🀣