Update for Monday - July 11th 2011

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Tanu for the nice update,

It was sad to see Prabha crying..!! First part with D,P and T were good... 
When Prabha was telling them about not to talk bad things about Suchi..
I was like why did he spoke so much in front of Bhuvana.. Indeed that was a good aapu for Bhuvana,...

Dharman seems to convince each and every person who comes in search of him..!! But it is nice in this case..!! 

Deepa's mom is too much...!! T&T doesn't have anything to do with Prabha's matter.. I know TA helped him but only for that she can't blame their problem/avamanam is from T&T..!! 

Last scene was okay as usual hospital scene.. Instead of hospital scene  we can call that as Director's favourite place
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Tanna for the wonderful Update!👏😊 Its okie ka!🤗

Dharmu is convincing Bhuv Lawyer to act infront of her, hmm, enge poiy mudiyapoguthoo😕
Paavom Prabha😳 Hope he comes out from Suchi fever😃
Arg, Deepa mom another GW😡
Shemmo thumbnail
I forgot to say something😆

Patti told to LA, that he will get a caring and sweet wife, its true Patti, yenna unga perthi Pavi is sweet and caring😛😃
Unga vaaku palika poguthu!😊
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dharman gave 2 days for Buwana to think...2 days for this lawyer to think..he also got 2 lakhs from TPS...in this way...is he going to get double aapu in this matter...double aapu from TA & TPS on that same last minute that he mentioned to lawyer🤢.

TA ku next marriage assembling service is slowly getting ready😕
sahi. thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the wonderful update.

Dharman is getting ready for master plan for Bhuvana. Is Dharman is going to succeed with his plan?After he finish Bhuvana problem he is going to kalatufy Tamil? Soon Tamil is going to find a new job.

Deepa mother is GW 4. She is also talking nonsense like Tamil mother and Padma but Deepa mother is 1000 time better than GW 1 and 2.

For developing the love track between Pavi and Sukumar the director have keep Pavithra in hospital for more than 3 weeks.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed updates Tanu!!

I enjoyed seeing Deepa/Tulasi/Prabha...Prabha was really emotional...but Tulasi and Deepa spoke well today trying to make him feel better...

Dharman...Grrr...this guy is going to get money either way and is going to make me so mad...his part was so long today!!!  And he still has another scene with Tamil this week...

I knew Deepa's mom would eventually act like this towards Deepa...a mom has all rights to worry about her husband and family...but I wish she were more like Deepa dad...I hope Varadhan gets another job soon...

When will Pavi leave the hospital?  She's been there for awhile now...poor Sukumar...but Paati's right for sure Pavi will marry Sukumar somehow...

Happy that they showed TT together at least.

I think tomorrow will be full of other side tracks.
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanna for the super update 🤗.

Hope Prabha gets over Suchi very soon. I can't wait until Prabha comes to know that Thulasi is his sister 😍.

I always hate to see Dharman alone, his combo with Buvana is much more enjoyable and funny.

Grrr Indira...yes put like GW all the blame on T&T so that your manasu will aaarufy thittufying them 🤢 🤢. Everyone in this except the viewers serial is alanchufying to blame T&T. T&T should just let others suffer and live their life if none likes them helping others which is really sad.

Atleast a short T&T scene in the hospital but others were present as well. If we only knew this, i would not have wanted them to get married soo soon 😆...sigh.
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thuls's advice to Prabha is very good👍🏼. He should forget that Suchi girl and live his life. Still, it was sad to see him crying over Suchi. At least Thuls, Deepa and (possibly) TA can help him get over his troubles.😭

Dharman...I just can't get mad at this guy. In all honesty, I was laughing😆 while I was watching his scenes. Bhuvana, her dubakoor lawyer and even "Mr.Vaalgai Bharatham" himself are all going to (hopefully) get big appus from TA and TPS😊.

Deepa's mom was 3/4 GW today. I don't know why the director keeps increasing her GW levels. She has every right to chide her daughter and point out her mistakes. Deepa's mother doesn't, however, have the right to blame others (ex.T&T)😡 or choke/strangle her daughter🤢 or prevent Deepa from going to college. It was sort of an irrational statement on Deepa's mom's part...your hubby has no work, so you are going to prevent your daughter from studying 😡😡😡(and therefore squandering her chances at living a better life and making money)? At least Mr.Varadarajan still has his sanity. Poor Deepa.😭

At the rate Deepa's mom is going, she is making Bhuvana look like a responsible parent.🤢

Last part was sad as well. Poor Sukumar, everyone is (literally) leaving him. Patti, may your prayers hold strong...for the sake of Sukumar and your youngest granddaughter.😊
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Tanu for stepping in for me with a superb update! 🤗 Sorry guys, still stuck with my internet connection problem. Tried to use my phone atleast to give a short update, did not work, sigh!

Hope Prabhakar takes the advice of his sister seriously and tries to forget that ungrateful girl. Looking the way he wants Suchi to live happily forever, that girl might come back and might become P's wife. Oh my Goodness, i don't want that to happen for that poor Prabha.

Dharma scene's BGM is nice. He does plan everything cleverly just to get an aapu again. TPS is never going to loose her money if TA is there. Hope TS gets chased away from D once TPS wins the case. More of TPS scene with TA would be nice to watch!

Wow newly added GW Indira! Just too much she was today. When did TT involve her daughter in P's matter. It is Deepa who went to see TA and involved him in this matter. Hope she learns soon about our cute hero&heroine's kind heart. I still did not like the determination of VR of not accepting any help for Deepa's education. Why ruining her studies even after knowing B's character?!

Why were TT shown in hospital, there was no need for that. Or might be our hero is going to adopt Sukumar as his brother and help him, would be nice as well. The next person is ready to stay in TT's house?!

Kumaran should move on really fast with his show. Looking at the number of comments, he seems to have lost many fans this year!

Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago