Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

11th July yrkkh wu complete

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys i am back with todays update it will be up soon 😃

starts of with akshara in the kitchen she phones meshwari's and tells varsha we need to practice dance for the challange inform shaurya dadu and come over to the house varsha says we will defo come over they disconnect daniya says that's all akshara senses this and phones varsha again and says is bhola bhaiya there varsha says yes bhola and daniya have a chat (😆wht was the need to shw there romance shw naksh scene) gyatri is chatting to rama and she tells gyatri she is sending rashmi a make up kit she has ordered from usa (🤢show off no need to tell this info) gyatri says of course you can send it and asks how the arrangments are she says there going f9 but i was suprised that you did all the arangments yourself gyatri says we liked the gifts rama says the wedding planners see everything all i do is check in the end they disconnect

daniya infroms rr that bindya isnt feeling well and has called him up he says you go i am coming he stays sitting there when mohit comes calling for natik rr says why you screaming the house down natik comes and says the house becomes joyfull with mohit coming akshara and nandani also come and shava arrives too they decide among themselves wht dance they should do natik says to rr dont give our ideas to the boys side he says your dance wasnt that good plus i am going there to reherse

daniya comes to give juice to bindya who feels dizzy and drops the glass daniya helps her on the bed and see's naksh coming who were discussing how well the rehersals went (they could atleast showed us naksh dance 😍) daniya informs them of bindyas health they rush to her room akshara trys and makes her calm natik rings the doctor up akshara says you should informed me if you werent feeling well bindya says i told rr but he is so busy in his work rr comes and says what happened natik says she isnt feeling well rr says i didnt know natik says daniya informed you and you should take care of her in this condition and akshara says sorry to say but dont you care for your child at all this is when she needs you the most rr says i didnt knw she was really ill as she always throws tantrums and do drama bindya says now i do drama, gyatri and bhabhima come and check on her health the doctor comes and says she has high blood pressure and i cant give storng medicans but i have written soem down rr says he will get them natik drops the doctor off

at meshwari's varsha says anshu should be back by now and he still hasnt came rajshri says if we got him a mobile we would knw his wearbouts kaki says first he dosnt study plus his dad says it will divert his attention more rajshri says i will talk to deverji dadi says first find out about his wear abouts kaki goes to ring up his friends

@singhaniya's dining table dadaji says i will pick didi up myself she went away angry with our lifestyle rb says i will go with you gyatri informs them rama has rang and she is sending rashmi a make up kit what if she didnt like rashmi's make up in the engagment bhabhima says she was looking pretty akshara says everyone praised her dadaji says dont worry over little things everything is going smoothly he tells natik to handle the responsibility in there absent

@meshwari's: everyone scolds anshu rajshri says he is a kid and wont do it again and tells him to call varsha and shaurya for dinner shaurya comes and says that varsha was putting ananya to sleep and fell asleep herself she was in deep sleep and didnt hear me rajshri says she be's with ananya all day and the free time she gets she tutors anshu kaki says and today she didnt rest cause of anshu and he didnt bother turning up

@singhaniya's: gyatri tells natik we should get wedding planners rama was saying they handle everything properly akshara says whats the point we will do it outrselves natik says there trained and proffesinal akshara says but gyatri tell bhabhima to agree she says ask dadaji once natik says they will return on sangeet now and plus after seeing the arrangments he wont mind bhabhima agrees and says make sure its all perferct akshara still says whats the need rr say there trained ppl and these days everyone hire them thats why they take money everyone goes away akshara says to natik dont you trust me he says it isnt about trust dont worry they will handle everything ends (🤢akshi was irratating seriously)

Precap: akshi says to the wedding planners run the arrangments through me once they say we dont like that much inteference and natik hands them a cheque

today's epi was bakwas 🤢 i hope the wedding ends soon but i have a feeling more probz will crop up plus bua is arriving too seriously cv plz end this toture and show us naksh scenes 😃

sorry for spelling errors

dont forget to press like button to say thank you 😃
Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Mariam! Now am sure there will be problems due to the wedding planners.
JAYA_09 thumbnail
i theink adn feel skhi vl eb saviour yaar rally gy3 shoudl get bsh for dj adn bhasia and becoz of gay3 hytper natiik suffer dotn knwo askhi vl stand for him or not?becoz last year nndu sahadi naitik did nt support akshi for buying the hosue and she ws alone she took the blame too naitik too angrywtih her  so this oem thign is everyone knows about wedding planner but dja nd rb don't knwo not only naitik every one gt bash fro dj. really may eb askhi vl come help in ;last minite

NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
they hv invited another problem dj also is unaware about this end this track soon 
thanks 4 d update
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the update...
now there will be problems with the wedding planner..and above that buaji is arriving...
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update mariam... hope this marriage completes soon...
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update di it's totally a bakwas episode
JAYA_09 thumbnail
gay3 vl be first person to get bash but munna hai  na maa ko sunna le he vl take the blame and thenm akshi vl say to dj pleae daddaji plae maa aur naitik ko kuch kahiye please dono reashmi shaadi aur reshmi khushi chathe the so pleae maaf kardijiye
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it seems a bakwas epi.nowadays i only read wu so thanku very much and all other written updators.
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks   for  the   lovely   update...ye  shaadi    kab   khatam   hoga?