Debate Mansion

the point of debates - Page 6

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
^^...i think the baby in ur avi ...believes in point#1...😆

When people join the DM ...I am sure they come with point #1 in mind but after spending a little time over here realise that its not even an option...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

^^...i think the baby in ur avi ...believes in point#1...😆

When people join the DM ...I am sure they come with point #1 in mind but after spending a little time over here realise that its not even an option...

absolutely ... 😆

frankly when ppl join DM their mindset is more towards point 6 gradually they start count down and once they reach 1... they attain Nirvana here ðŸ˜†
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I fink point 1 is kinda the obvious, coz wots the fun in a debate wen everybody agrees, n den others points r made by ppl who fink they no better, n sumtyms it's not about finding the right answer, its about who finks their answer is right, and why. 

So it kinda gives allt he ppl involved in the debate to consider other ppls views too, wich may in sum cases prove urself wrong, but dats where all the fun lies, not to mention u do get 2 learn new fings, n understand the excitement in ppls tones.

so somewhere along the lines I fink all the points r valid given the right reasons.😳😊

...bottom line wots the fun in a debate where everybody agrees...?

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I think debate/argument means conflict of two minds or conflicts of different point of view...in debate nobody can win...but in talks both can win...!!😊

This content was originally posted by: Prometeus

I think debate/argument means conflict of two minds or conflicts of different point of view...in debate nobody can win...but in talks both can win...!!😊

So do not debate. It is time waste. No debate- no fight. Spamming will be better kya?
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zorrro

So do not debate. It is time waste. No debate- no fight. Spamming will be better kya?

~Honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress...
-Believe- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zorrro

So do not debate. It is time waste. hmmm waste!!...i dont think so...bt u have to invest time for this,without wasting...No debate- no fight. Spamming will be better kya?-- Up to u😊

cyrax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

debate > discussion
-Believe- thumbnail

Debate is soild n sharp..but it doesn't mean you are right...in debate we try to dominate...but in disucssion...just pass our views/thoughts...😊

Debate is soild n sharp..but it doesn't mean you are right...in debate we try to dominate...but in disucssion...just pass our views/thoughts...😊

so which is healthier?