Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thursday 28/7/11

Roja is slightly hard pressed for time folks - so will be brief.

Chithappu is scheming. "now that Chef is alive, Omni kitte property pathi pOttu kuduthuttaa??" Veppilai session starts. When Omni goes to pay the bill, Chithappu quietly tells Chef " I have not told Omni about the Power of Attorney or the property details . You also keep quiet, ok??" Chef has no clue - " why so?" Chithappu says that Omni does not respect Chef " nee nalla iruntha pOthe, she never listens to you. IppO, wheel chair vera... let us watch for a while , if Omni changes her color , then we can spill, ok?' Chef says that he is confused and Chithappu says that it is not good to make important decisions when one is confused "just listen only to me, I will take care " Amutha comes back with the money given by Chithappu and returns to him - chithappu gives that to Chef saying " un kaile irukkattum, un kitte 4 kAasu irun tha thaan unakku mathippu " Gives a sly look at all the others. Vaasu takes Amutha home "amma...thaniya..." Chef looks as if his only prop is deserting him !!!!

Intha segment merits no mention, leave alone an update !!! Anyways, both legal and illegal come to meet Beach. Both have brought a lawyer. Pearl's lawyer begs beach to sign in his application .."my first case, please don't ditch me" Tug of war happens and Beach safely signs up with Snake's lawyer -avarukku athu 100 th case , athan 😉. Tells Pearl that she needs to take care of Rathna, the apple of their eyes "snake will take care of the bail et al " Snake kku apdiye pathindu varrathu when Beach refers to Rathna as " our lives " to Pearl.

Rathna is crying - recalling all the conversations. Suresh calls her and tries to cheer her . Asks her to meet him near the school. At the same time, snake is seething " unga appan apdi kOnjarran unnai, iru di iru...vaikkaren Vettu " - sends the MMS of Beach throwing money to Gomz asking her to finish off Chef...Rathna cries...

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Friday 29/7/11

Seething Snake sends that MMS - Rathna sees her dad playing
 for the camera "Omni widow Aanal kooda ok, Chef should die " Rathna is totally disappointed with her dad's performance. Cries saying " Kadaisi le ipdi Yemathittingale appa " ... all set for a suicide?? Omni and Co arrive at home - Omni does the job of handing over the keys to the thief 😉 - " maama, our life is in your hands " Chithappu is very happy "Vaadi en Omni, irukki di yoyy unakku " look. Omni goes in to get the harathi and Chef has a valid Q "Chithappu , what do u have in mind?? demean me??" Chithappu dons Krishna's coat and advises " Now, you have to show your power. Find fault with every thing. Kanakku pAaru ellathukkum. Illatta Omni unnai shelf le thooki pOttuduva " Asattu Chef mandai mandai yai Aatarathu !!!

Inside - Omni Samy kumbidaraanga - Chef nalla nOttu solraar. Omni says that she will do everything to bring back to the old Chef. Chef is happy that at last he is able to bring back his furrows in this serial - furrows galore. Chithappu is very happy - " adichuthu da chance...see my villain act " apdinnu Roja kku saVAal vidaraar. Apram oru 2 minutes kku sOga Rathna having visions of every one's outbursts. Suicide in the anvil - marupadi marupadi Beach Oda " Omni widow...Chef should die "  (enna da Roja kku vantha sOthani ??)

Rathna slits her wrist inside the bathroom - Yennu kekka Oru kaakka kuruvi illai. Paatti is busy making coffee for thatha. Finally Pearl comes saying that she went to see Snake's advocate - "ennamO Rathna ninaippave irunthuthu...athaan did not go to the office, vanthutten, where is Rathna?? " (office um uruppadathu, veedum uruppadathu ipdi mOkkai pOtta !!) Net Spread Search by Pearl and her mommy. Daddy lends support. A feeble "amma " from the bathroom - Pearl has a dekho at her dying daughter and screams "Rathnaaa"

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago