juhidivyanka14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi,

Gr8 news for DIVYANKA fans & lovers, she will be coming in, Zinzola presents Adaalat on SONY TV,

which is aired on Saturdays & Sundays 8.00 p.m. IST,

Divyanka Tripathy to feature in Adaalat..

Sunday, July 10, 2011 | 2:06:25 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Divyanka Tripathy to feature in Adaalat..

Divyanka Tripathy will be seen in an upcoming episode of Sony TV's Adaalat..

Divyanka Tripathy who essayed the role of Mrs. Sharma in the SAB TV show, Mrs. and Mr. Sharma Allahabad Waale will now be seen in an episodic of Sony TV's court room thriller, Adaalat. Contiloe Telefilms plans to rope in few celebrities for their coming episodes, and this
will be just the beginning of it.

The talented actress will play the role of a very simple middle class family girl who gets caught in an unfortunate situation and is framed in a murder case. The lady who has a small kid trusts and believes that K.D. Pathak (Ronit Roy) will help her come out of this hurdle.

When contacted, Divyanka confirmed this piece of news and said, "Yes, I am going to shoot for Adaalat. I am always choosy about the roles I do, but this role was very well defined and challenging too. I always enjoy working with Contiloe, and I am sure it will be the same this time".

Divyanka we hear will be shooting for the episode from today.

Must say, this is a welcome news for fans of Divyanka..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sdbigfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😊yupieee...divzy i love u n miss u...b back witha dhamaka😊